Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,447 members, 7,816,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:03 AM

Pls Advice Me, What Should I Do? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Pls Advice Me, What Should I Do? (401 Views)

He Chose Football Over Education..how Do We Assit Him..pls Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pls Advice Me, What Should I Do? by Dammysmart: 11:38am On Feb 23, 2015
last week...I told my friend that I dreamt of me seeing some sure games in my dream, he then said we shouldtry it...then we proceed to the sure bet office he gave me 200 naira to play, nairalanders the game was worth 2.5m, luckly all the games came o...I won 2.5m, now I want to pay my friends house rent for the remaining two years in skol, or give him his 200 back lolz...I don't know what to do...now he's threatening me that we must share the money 50-50 of which I disagreed to...I only collected money from me and I didn't use his IQ nor his dream...sebi na me dream na...pls advice me now o, 2.5m is about to cause kasala o. lolz

would av posted the picture but its too long, ur advice needed pls,

mod pls front page
Re: Pls Advice Me, What Should I Do? by oluwatosin2011: 11:59am On Feb 23, 2015
give him 20 percent of the total money.....to avoid problem.......which means he gave you 200 naira to get 20 percent of what you won..he gain..ok..he should not be selfish and you either...so let it go so that another business go come in to nna life ok..

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria And England Battles For Liverpool’s Jordon Ibe / Man City Vs Barcelona / Serena Williams Loses Training Partner To Victoria Azarenka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.