Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,148 members, 7,811,268 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:53 AM

See What This Wife Did To Her Husband(pic) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / See What This Wife Did To Her Husband(pic) (64940 Views)

I Don’t Have joystick Erection Over My Wife’s Nagging Attitude- Husband (pic) / South African Woman Poisons Her Private Part To Kill Cheating Husband (pic) / My Wife Became Depressed And Commit Sucide When MMM Froze Accounts: Husband (pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What This Wife Did To Her Husband(pic) by Djicemob: 1:15pm On Feb 23, 2015
grin angry

Is this fair or not?

23 Likes 8 Shares

Re: See What This Wife Did To Her Husband(pic) by Nobody: 1:16pm On Feb 23, 2015
I must say I admire the creativity of the wife.
When other women would have started making unnecessary fights and quarrels with their husbands, she just came up with this brilliant idea.

Now this is maturity

But she shouldn't be the one to serve him the food. If not, her beating will not be here gringrin

195 Likes 8 Shares

Re: See What This Wife Did To Her Husband(pic) by vjsmiles: 1:18pm On Feb 23, 2015
YOUR BEATING THAT DAY EVEN DANIEL BRYAN NEVER CHOP AM grin

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: See What This Wife Did To Her Husband(pic) by Harmvirus(f): 1:20pm On Feb 23, 2015
Hehehehe better fish

3 Likes

Re: See What This Wife Did To Her Husband(pic) by alberto2k(m): 1:26pm On Feb 23, 2015
A man that has faith will raise this plate up and pray and you know the rest grin

50 Likes

Re: See What This Wife Did To Her Husband(pic) by Djicemob: 1:27pm On Feb 23, 2015
angry
Na this kain thing girls dey like,see as them dey happy grin

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What This Wife Did To Her Husband(pic) by Djicemob: 1:28pm On Feb 23, 2015
Harmvirus:
Hehehehe better fish
Can u do something like this? cheesy

2 Likes

Re: See What This Wife Did To Her Husband(pic) by Djicemob: 1:30pm On Feb 23, 2015
missjenna:
I must say I admire the creativity of the wife.
When other women would have started making unnecessary fights and quarrels with the husband, she just came up with this brilliant idea.

Now this is maturity

But she shouldn't be the one to serve him the food. If not, her beating will not be here oogringrin
Creative but not fair.

Before my wife do this thing make she report me for police in advance grin

37 Likes

Re: See What This Wife Did To Her Husband(pic) by Djicemob: 1:31pm On Feb 23, 2015
vjsmiles:
YOUR BEATING THAT DAY EVEN DANIEL BRYAN NEVER CHOP AM grin
Hundred months injury for her abi grin

5 Likes

Re: See What This Wife Did To Her Husband(pic) by Pinkiedearie(f): 1:48pm On Feb 23, 2015
Hehehehhe..lol grin

1 Like

Re: See What This Wife Did To Her Husband(pic) by Nobody: 1:51pm On Feb 23, 2015
20 gbosa for this brilliant woman

4 Likes

Re: See What This Wife Did To Her Husband(pic) by Vision4God: 2:25pm On Feb 23, 2015
Hahaha.... probably d man has refused 2 provide money 4 fish.
Nice

4 Likes

Re: See What This Wife Did To Her Husband(pic) by Harmvirus(f): 4:22pm On Feb 23, 2015
Djicemob:
Can u do something like this? cheesy

If u no provide money for fish wetin u wan chop? She even try draw the fish for the man.

14 Likes

Re: See What This Wife Did To Her Husband(pic) by honeric01(m): 4:49pm On Feb 23, 2015
If my wife does this to me, when next I am coming home, I will branch and buy fried fish, then simply replace the paper fish with the real fish if she serves me same thing again.

BTW I wont let her know about the fish, once I change it, I will start praying very loud that i need a miracle...Then eat and leave the bone inside.

The look on her face sighting the empty plate with the bone of fish ehh.. it must be on camera lol

97 Likes 5 Shares

Re: See What This Wife Did To Her Husband(pic) by Sarimah(f): 4:57pm On Feb 23, 2015
jeeeeeez

the woman is harsh grin

3 Likes

Re: See What This Wife Did To Her Husband(pic) by AmakaDNB(f): 4:57pm On Feb 23, 2015
Lol

2 Likes

Re: See What This Wife Did To Her Husband(pic) by phayvoursky(m): 4:57pm On Feb 23, 2015
God knows best
Re: See What This Wife Did To Her Husband(pic) by igbsam(m): 4:57pm On Feb 23, 2015
I only come here to look at profile pictures

But na wa for this kind of wife o!

grin grin
Re: See What This Wife Did To Her Husband(pic) by Nobody: 4:58pm On Feb 23, 2015
Djicemob:
grin angry

Is this fair or not?

Bwahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!
Re: See What This Wife Did To Her Husband(pic) by gurunlocker: 4:58pm On Feb 23, 2015
this is not right, I think its left

3 Likes

Re: See What This Wife Did To Her Husband(pic) by mutter(f): 4:58pm On Feb 23, 2015
This is a good one! I have to try it out LOL!!! grin grin
Infact any day I am lazy to cook I could draw the whole meal.

14 Likes

Re: See What This Wife Did To Her Husband(pic) by Alexgeneration(m): 4:58pm On Feb 23, 2015
Interesting
Re: See What This Wife Did To Her Husband(pic) by SmooshCHN: 4:58pm On Feb 23, 2015
There's nothing wrong abeg
Re: See What This Wife Did To Her Husband(pic) by WIZGUY69(m): 4:59pm On Feb 23, 2015
[size=24]RIGHT[/size]
Re: See What This Wife Did To Her Husband(pic) by Nobody: 4:59pm On Feb 23, 2015
but why the husband no give am enough money na,mbaka whyyyyyyyy.......

6 Likes

Re: See What This Wife Did To Her Husband(pic) by Nobody: 4:59pm On Feb 23, 2015
Left! cheesy
Re: See What This Wife Did To Her Husband(pic) by ToyozzieTohBad(f): 4:59pm On Feb 23, 2015
FAIR grin
Re: See What This Wife Did To Her Husband(pic) by Sarimah(f): 5:00pm On Feb 23, 2015
mutter:
This is a good one! I have to try it out LOL!!! grin grin
Infact any day I am lazy to cook I could draw the whole meal.
great idea grin
Re: See What This Wife Did To Her Husband(pic) by otunbashonny(m): 5:00pm On Feb 23, 2015
Not fair I thought Its for better for worse, for richer for poorer

1 Like

Re: See What This Wife Did To Her Husband(pic) by Nobody: 5:00pm On Feb 23, 2015
Stay Updated with latest news & gists on ur BBM
Add Up Pin: 3334CA66

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Two Kenyan Women Swap Their Husbands To Find Happiness (video) / Lady Burns Her Wedding Dress As She Leaves Her Marriage In Style (photos) / I Caught My Husband Red Handed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.