Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,190 members, 7,822,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:18 AM

”you Only Beg Girls For Money,i Will Finish Your Dead Career- Wizkid Tell Skales - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ”you Only Beg Girls For Money,i Will Finish Your Dead Career- Wizkid Tell Skales (46279 Views)

Lady To E-Money: "Dash Me Money, I Will Keep Asking Till You Answer Me" / Impersonator Almost Ruined My Career – Wizkid Speaks / U've Failed, You’re A Loser, I Will End Your Career, Wizkid Tells Skales (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ”you Only Beg Girls For Money,i Will Finish Your Dead Career- Wizkid Tell Skales by caniva(m): 5:20pm On Feb 23, 2015
[size=15pt]aah!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked

WIX-KIIIIIII, haba! WHY NOW?

WHY YOU DEY FALL YOUR BROTHER HAND LIKE DIS?
[/size]

Re: ”you Only Beg Girls For Money,i Will Finish Your Dead Career- Wizkid Tell Skales by unlimitedvibes(f): 5:21pm On Feb 23, 2015
caniva:
SKALES....ABEG TALK YOUR OWN.

OR YOU NO GET TWEETER HANDLE? grin grin grin grin grin
lol, he has but Wizkid crunched his ass

Re: ”you Only Beg Girls For Money,i Will Finish Your Dead Career- Wizkid Tell Skales by tommynico(m): 5:22pm On Feb 23, 2015
i don't blame him, everyone has a breaking point. But most of this artist lashed out at him first, he didn't start any of it.

2 Likes

Re: ”you Only Beg Girls For Money,i Will Finish Your Dead Career- Wizkid Tell Skales by Uchizzy(m): 5:24pm On Feb 23, 2015
WIZZYY
Re: ”you Only Beg Girls For Money,i Will Finish Your Dead Career- Wizkid Tell Skales by Rilwayne001: 5:27pm On Feb 23, 2015
smdh
Re: ”you Only Beg Girls For Money,i Will Finish Your Dead Career- Wizkid Tell Skales by Nobody: 5:45pm On Feb 23, 2015
Nneka123:
omo as e dey hot grin grin

he said thunder fire his left balls! shocked Ayo, why cry undecided
which one be left ball? i don't understand
Re: ”you Only Beg Girls For Money,i Will Finish Your Dead Career- Wizkid Tell Skales by webninja: 5:48pm On Feb 23, 2015
fatjo:
Wizkid z losing steam jor,with all d rubbish he z singing des dayz...any correct guy weh no too like faaji go know say go know say skales gather brain pass. I see him shining pass wizzy mehn*time

Because skales is as fat as you? have you listen to Ojuelegba? with beats headsets or earphones? you are actually a newbie to internet life, you should know that wizkid has his own fans (me) and haters (you) so you dnt expect to troll around and diss wizkid or post hateful or badluck things about him. puto!

3 Likes

Re: ”you Only Beg Girls For Money,i Will Finish Your Dead Career- Wizkid Tell Skales by sully101(m): 5:49pm On Feb 23, 2015
grin wizkid abeg do good music. as for skales. he is on his own
Re: ”you Only Beg Girls For Money,i Will Finish Your Dead Career- Wizkid Tell Skales by webninja: 5:53pm On Feb 23, 2015
fatjo:
Wizkid z losing steam jor,with all d rubbish he z singing des dayz...any correct guy weh no too like faaji go know say go know say skales gather brain pass. I see him shining pass wizzy mehn*time

Because skales is has fat face as you? have you listen to Ojuelegba? with beats headsets or earphones? you are actually a newbie to internet life, you should know that wizkid has his own fans (me) and haters (you) so you dnt have to troll around and diss wizkid or post hateful or badluck things about him. puto!
Re: ”you Only Beg Girls For Money,i Will Finish Your Dead Career- Wizkid Tell Skales by webninja: 5:53pm On Feb 23, 2015
fatjo:

Because skales has fat face as you? have you listen to Ojuelegba? with beats headsets or earphones? you are actually a newbie to internet life, you should know that wizkid has his own fans (me) and haters (you) so you dnt have to troll around and diss wizkid or post hateful or badluck things about him. puto!
Re: ”you Only Beg Girls For Money,i Will Finish Your Dead Career- Wizkid Tell Skales by Nobody: 5:56pm On Feb 23, 2015
this is what I and Hoodwing see ...

this is what we see when an average Yoruba kid starts seeing money before seeing life.

This kid of a wiz keeps on abusing and running his mouth. I wonder how he was brought up, even insult banky -w that made him.

well, it's a normal thing for Lagos boys... they ain't loyal men!!!!
Re: ”you Only Beg Girls For Money,i Will Finish Your Dead Career- Wizkid Tell Skales by Deysawla(f): 5:56pm On Feb 23, 2015
Skales only got what he was itching for, he should not have called Wizkid out on twitter
Re: ”you Only Beg Girls For Money,i Will Finish Your Dead Career- Wizkid Tell Skales by Nobody: 5:56pm On Feb 23, 2015
SuperSuave:
samklef, saeon waiting for Wiz vs olamide
if that happens,the music industry will be divided
Re: ”you Only Beg Girls For Money,i Will Finish Your Dead Career- Wizkid Tell Skales by unlimitedvibes(f): 5:56pm On Feb 23, 2015
YOU CANT AFFORD TO MISS THIS HILARIOUS FRONT PAGE CONVERSATION
>>>>> 5 Main Habits That Make Your Boobs Sag &
How To Correct

>>>>> https://www.nairaland.com/2155129/5-main-habits-make-boobs

FOR MORE >>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Re: ”you Only Beg Girls For Money,i Will Finish Your Dead Career- Wizkid Tell Skales by shamecurls(m): 6:00pm On Feb 23, 2015
Wizzy Murdered Skales alive
Re: ”you Only Beg Girls For Money,i Will Finish Your Dead Career- Wizkid Tell Skales by Nobody: 6:01pm On Feb 23, 2015
Who hid my posts? angry undecided
Re: ”you Only Beg Girls For Money,i Will Finish Your Dead Career- Wizkid Tell Skales by unlimitedvibes(f): 6:05pm On Feb 23, 2015
Nneka123:
Who hid my posts? angry undecided

How To Correct

FOR MORE >>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Re: ”you Only Beg Girls For Money,i Will Finish Your Dead Career- Wizkid Tell Skales by Temptee101(m): 6:15pm On Feb 23, 2015
TrishaP:
When will this kid outgrow the childishness in him.
When Christ comes the second time
Re: ”you Only Beg Girls For Money,i Will Finish Your Dead Career- Wizkid Tell Skales by Dekatron(m): 6:17pm On Feb 23, 2015
See why dese niggz gats to learn . Make dem go learn from: SAMMY OKPOSO, FRANK EDWARD, BIG BOLAJI. .. You see DONNIE McCLURKIN BEEFING DON MOEN FOR BEATS?? OR FRANK EDWARDS BEEFING PREYE?? *in queen moda's voice: no be deir fault*.

See wat i tell people?? RAPPERS WILL ALWAYS BE SPECIAL. When M.I was beefing one young American rapper; he dropped this hit: SOMEBODY WANNA DIE. na tru songs dem dey beef. Dar one replied. Yea,i'll be there to pull the trigger.(nt in exact word).
These BOIZ are just showing their stvpidity.

If u try am with M.I,Phyno,OLAMIDE,JESSEJAGS.. . . . KNOW THAT YOURS DON CAST.

#TEAMrAppERS
Re: ”you Only Beg Girls For Money,i Will Finish Your Dead Career- Wizkid Tell Skales by Nobody: 6:18pm On Feb 23, 2015
Kolade9:
They're all dissing wizkid for publicity grin

Seaon dissed wizkid few days/weeks before the release of her album,skales is about releasing his too.

He said wizkid stole his azonto beat...legenduryBeatz say na lie,say na him do him beat and wizkid paid for the beat fully undecided

Who do you expect Legendury to back before?

He who pays d piper dictates d tune
Re: ”you Only Beg Girls For Money,i Will Finish Your Dead Career- Wizkid Tell Skales by butanep(m): 6:19pm On Feb 23, 2015
When two children are fighting... the internet suffers...

Make wizkid dae run emm mouth. That small boi is just too proud.

What happen to those proud artiste will soon befall him, if not careful.

That is one reason I love 2baba... loyal to the core...
Children now taking over the music industry...
Re: ”you Only Beg Girls For Money,i Will Finish Your Dead Career- Wizkid Tell Skales by teesmarth(m): 6:20pm On Feb 23, 2015
I think this guy is posting under the influence of alcohol. #drunkard#
Re: ”you Only Beg Girls For Money,i Will Finish Your Dead Career- Wizkid Tell Skales by nwonufestus(m): 6:24pm On Feb 23, 2015
all ur man shal fall dat day if u cross my lane oo
Re: ”you Only Beg Girls For Money,i Will Finish Your Dead Career- Wizkid Tell Skales by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 6:27pm On Feb 23, 2015
Goldrushnigeria:
Few mins ago Wizkid just took to twitter to express his disappointment at former label mate, Skales..Skales earlier called him out for stealing his popular Azonto song beat. Now the beef is getting messier, they have started washing their dirty pants in public

Its getting messier -

https://twitter.com/wizkidayo
op screen shot skales version too now y just WizKids
Re: ”you Only Beg Girls For Money,i Will Finish Your Dead Career- Wizkid Tell Skales by unlimitedvibes(f): 6:28pm On Feb 23, 2015
nwonufestus:
all ur man shal fall dat day if u cross my lane oo
Na so

How To Correct

FOR MORE >>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Re: ”you Only Beg Girls For Money,i Will Finish Your Dead Career- Wizkid Tell Skales by BruzMoney(m): 6:34pm On Feb 23, 2015
webninja:

Because skales is as fat as you? have you listen to Ojuelegba? with beats headsets or earphones? you are actually a newbie to internet life, you should know that wizkid has his own fans (me) and haters (you) so you dnt expect to troll around and diss wizkid or post hateful or badluck things about him. puto!

so if we cannot listen with headset, it's gon remain a glorified shit! u are wiser than dis bruh! get ur facts right and stop behaving like the fool you support
Re: ”you Only Beg Girls For Money,i Will Finish Your Dead Career- Wizkid Tell Skales by vicadex07(m): 6:41pm On Feb 23, 2015
Nneka123:
so i heard...

grin crazy girl

1 Like

Re: ”you Only Beg Girls For Money,i Will Finish Your Dead Career- Wizkid Tell Skales by Nobody: 6:54pm On Feb 23, 2015
Wizkid, shaaaaataaap! U are not even a good singer
Re: ”you Only Beg Girls For Money,i Will Finish Your Dead Career- Wizkid Tell Skales by Nobody: 7:14pm On Feb 23, 2015
Fire fire fire power must change hand
Re: ”you Only Beg Girls For Money,i Will Finish Your Dead Career- Wizkid Tell Skales by Nobody: 7:19pm On Feb 23, 2015
IamOpemipo:
Wizkid fire on..fire fire fire
dis fire you are sharing, be careful o fuel don reduce money small o.

1 Like

Re: ”you Only Beg Girls For Money,i Will Finish Your Dead Career- Wizkid Tell Skales by Nobody: 7:21pm On Feb 23, 2015
Airforce1:

Nne how are u
guy chillax so many of dis so called girls on nairaland are all guymen parading around with female account.
Re: ”you Only Beg Girls For Money,i Will Finish Your Dead Career- Wizkid Tell Skales by Esdb3: 7:22pm On Feb 23, 2015
Wiz-kid and blunders. It is 'left ball'!

#GrammarPolice#

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Davido Ends Rivalry ‘with Wizkid’ While Receiving Award At Future Awards Africa / Yvonne Jegede Celebrates Her 36th Birthday, Rocks Cleavage-Baring Dress / Laura Joins Linda Ikeji In Atlanta As They Await Arrival Of Baby J

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.