Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,416 members, 7,861,169 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:31 AM

UK Accredited Degree In Nigeria - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UK Accredited Degree In Nigeria (524 Views)

A Nairalander's Experience At An Accredited JAMB Center Today In Warri / How Much Does It Cost To Complete A Masters Degree In Nigerian Universities? / Professor's Wife Bags Ph.d In Mathematics, Son Bags Degree In Engineering. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

UK Accredited Degree In Nigeria by oceanwide: 1:58pm On Feb 23, 2015
Hello everyone, please I need to find schools or centres here in Nigeria which offer UK Accredited degrees. I have heard that Metropolitan School of Business and Management offer UK Accredited degree programmes and I am wondering if any other person have information on the school or know of any other school which offer such services. Thank you.
Re: UK Accredited Degree In Nigeria by jerflakes(m): 3:35pm On Feb 23, 2015
oceanwide:
Hello everyone, please I need to find schools or centres here in Nigeria which offer UK Accredited degrees. I have heard that Metropolitan School of Business and Management offer UK Accredited degree programmes and I am wondering if any other person have information on the school or know of any other school which offer such services. Thank you.

Get your lazy ass up, and visit the school.

Or check the schools website.

No dey make noise for here when google dey exist.
Re: UK Accredited Degree In Nigeria by oceanwide: 1:11pm On Feb 24, 2015
Excuse me jerflakes, I asked a question and I wanted opinion from serious minded people who have heard about the school/ attended, or who can personally recommend any other one. The best you could have done if you knew you had no information was to be quiet and move on. Thank you.
Re: UK Accredited Degree In Nigeria by jerflakes(m): 1:12pm On Feb 24, 2015
oceanwide:
Excuse me jerflakes, I asked a question and I wanted opinion from serious minded people who have heard about the school/ attended, or who can personally recommend any other one. The best you could have done if you knew you had no information was to be quiet and move on. Thank you.

Screw you and make use of Google!

(1) (Reply)

Ekiti State University 2015/2016 Applicants / Free/cheap Schools In Europe / Top 5 Mistakes To Avoid With Personal Pronouns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.