Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,229 members, 7,853,191 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 12:20 PM

I Met Buhari Saturday— Tony Blair; He is To Speak Thursday — Chatham House - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Met Buhari Saturday— Tony Blair; He is To Speak Thursday — Chatham House (1169 Views)

Budget: N’assembly To Return Corrected Details To Buhari Saturday / I Met Buhari Saturday — Tony Blair; / Buhari In London, With Tony Blair, Saraki & Amosun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Met Buhari Saturday— Tony Blair; He is To Speak Thursday — Chatham House by Anasko(m): 4:13pm On Feb 23, 2015
A former British Prime Minister, Tony Blair, has
confirmed that he held a private meeting with the
candidate of the All Progressives Congress,
Muhammadu Buhari, in London on Saturday.
BY SANI TUKUR
FEB 23, 2015
A former British Prime Minister, Tony Blair, has
confirmed that he held a private meeting with the
candidate of the All Progressives Congress,
Muhammadu Buhari, in London on Saturday.

http://saharareporters.com/2015/02/23/i-met-buhari-saturday-—-tony-blair-apc-candidate-speak-thursday-—-chatham-house
Re: I Met Buhari Saturday— Tony Blair; He is To Speak Thursday — Chatham House by Elslim: 4:15pm On Feb 23, 2015
SaTANs shame on ur wiv una leader Fayose.

Sai baba

Sai Buhari

Haters u knw what to do nah, find transformer and.....

5 Likes

Re: I Met Buhari Saturday— Tony Blair; He is To Speak Thursday — Chatham House by feelamong(m): 4:16pm On Feb 23, 2015
sebi dem talk say the photo na wash!!

chai!!

Sai buhari !!

5 Likes

Re: I Met Buhari Saturday— Tony Blair; He is To Speak Thursday — Chatham House by ochejoseph(m): 4:17pm On Feb 23, 2015
First it was Gov Amosun who was supposed to be in London appearing on Channels day event

Then came Transcorp interview which they said took in the London area of Abuja

How will Buhari head for London for an event which he was not listed One full week ahead?

Shocked by the embarrassment of GMB'S Non appearance at the townhall Meeting they hurriedly arranged a Chatham House event for thurs

And Now this un verifiable story from sowore , Last time Nigerians were told Blair was in Uganda

APC should just come clean we will Understand!

1 Like

Re: I Met Buhari Saturday— Tony Blair; He is To Speak Thursday — Chatham House by Nobody: 4:20pm On Feb 23, 2015
Fayose go and die! Your lies and campaigns of calumny against the People's General shall be your biggest undoing. grin cheesy

3 Likes

Re: I Met Buhari Saturday— Tony Blair; He is To Speak Thursday — Chatham House by kelvine(m): 4:21pm On Feb 23, 2015
Before you rejoice or relax, check the link. It is a fake story. No hard feelings.
Re: I Met Buhari Saturday— Tony Blair; He is To Speak Thursday — Chatham House by Anasko(m): 4:21pm On Feb 23, 2015
BUHARI IS MY PRESIDENT (fact)

2 Likes

Re: I Met Buhari Saturday— Tony Blair; He is To Speak Thursday — Chatham House by Nobody: 4:23pm On Feb 23, 2015
Well ...only fools will believe Fayose story about GMB......and there are loads of fools in PDP.

Why would APC be dropping Tony Blair's name?

4 Likes

Re: I Met Buhari Saturday— Tony Blair; He is To Speak Thursday — Chatham House by Nobody: 4:25pm On Feb 23, 2015
For some days, i have been amazed of the machinery propaganda by the PDP

and do they have a team..the way they dish out lies and half truths has been stellar. Makes me to wonder the people behind these strings of misinformation needs to be eliminated and shot at the stake, they have done alot to destroy our freedom and national integrity. In western countries, people like them get arrested and tortured.

2 Likes

Re: I Met Buhari Saturday— Tony Blair; He is To Speak Thursday — Chatham House by PrinceMario(m): 4:28pm On Feb 23, 2015
#Copied
Earlier, Dr Idris Ahmed shared this:

"The story below reached us this morning
(23/02/2015). It came from one of our reliable
sources in Nigeria. It is one of the most disturbing
stories that we have yet received. Read it and make
your own judgement!

“I have it on a strong ground that there is a plan to
capture a Shekau before the week to elections. And
the captured Shekau who is currently undergoing
training on what to say and do will mention Buhari
as one of their core sponsors. The target according
to the source is to discourage Southern voters and
the Northern Christians (from liking Buhari). The
confession is alleged to be so perfectly planned that
Buhari may even be arrested and even those who
love him may think twice (about his sincerity). The
sum of 4.5 billion Naira is purportedly budgeted.
The purpose of this budget I am told is for bribing
some Northern clerics so when the time comes,
they will pacify their followers (to reject Buhari as he
is BoKo Haram sponsor). There will purportedly be
audio of phone calls (between Buhari and the Boko
Haram leaders). Buhari will not be able to sue the
government since it will be an arranged confession
of a captured terrorist. Now, I am not saying this
(leak) is true. But knowing how desperate these
PDP people are, they can do just anything to get
Buhari out of the way. Honestly, I am deeply, deeply,
deeply, worried. In fact, I am troubled. Kindly share
this and let the world know about this evil
machination of the PDP before it is too late. Kindly
do it. The person who gave me this information is
an Intelligence officer with the Army. He looks
worried too.”

Hours later, see what Channels TV is reporting--->
http://www.channelstv.com/2015/02/23/military-
set-capture-shekau-alive/
Re: I Met Buhari Saturday— Tony Blair; He is To Speak Thursday — Chatham House by temitemi1(m): 4:33pm On Feb 23, 2015
They will burst this one again!! GEJ till 2019!!!

1 Like

Re: I Met Buhari Saturday— Tony Blair; He is To Speak Thursday — Chatham House by xpac01(m): 4:36pm On Feb 23, 2015
Fayose will still come to tell us the words were literalshopped.

2 Likes

Re: I Met Buhari Saturday— Tony Blair; He is To Speak Thursday — Chatham House by Jesuspikin87(m): 4:47pm On Feb 23, 2015
OMG! SEE FOREIGN MOVIE!
Re: I Met Buhari Saturday— Tony Blair; He is To Speak Thursday — Chatham House by TheOtherview: 4:53pm On Feb 23, 2015
[s]
ochejoseph:
First it was Gov Amosun who was supposed to be in London appearing on Channels day event

How will Buhari head for London for an event which he was not listed One full week ahead?

Shocked by the embarrassment of GMB'S Non appearance at the townhall Meeting they hurriedly arranged a Chatham House event for thurs

And Now this un verifiable story from sowore , Last time Nigerians were told Blair was in Uganda

[/s]

Absolute tosh.

To those who are a little more objective - if you can look beyond the rants of TANoids (like the one above) and some of the more extreme change-agents on these boards, you would note that his reasons for travelling have been in the public domain since the 19th of February.

PRESS RELEASE

Buhari, APC presidential candidate undertakes a short UK trip Abuja, Nigeria, 19 Feb 2015: The Presidential Candidate of the All Progressives Congress (APC), General Muhammadu Buhari today (Thursday) left Abuja on a short working visit to the United Kingdom.

In the course of this visit, General Buhari is expected to hold meetings with key members of the British political establishment and interact with some global institutions with stakeholder interest in the affairs of Nigeria.

General Buhari would hopefully give a talk at the prestigious foreign policy hub, the Royal Institute of International Affairs, Chatam House in London.

Signed:

Garba Shehu
Directorate of Media and Publicity
APC Presidential Campaign Organisation
Plot 781 Herbert Macaulay Way
Central Area
Abuja.

As the press release highlighted above clearly shows, at no point was his visit to Chatham House previously set in stone.

Different source: Buhari jets out to United Kingdom -- http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/02/buhari-jets-out-to-united-kingdom/
Re: I Met Buhari Saturday— Tony Blair; He is To Speak Thursday — Chatham House by agabusta: 5:26pm On Feb 23, 2015
Tanoids are an embarrassment to this country. They are always causing us unnecessary international embarrassments due to their silly way of thinking.

**That was how they made millions of people to bombard US war college for information about Buhari, when they claimed he didnt go to the school nor bagged the equivalant of a masters degree. The school had to answer so many emails and calls till they got fed up and refused to answer again.

**Afterwards, they claimed Buhari's WASC of 1961 is fake. Both friends and foes and newsmen bombarded Cambridge University for information. Cambridge University got tired of their shenanigans and had to put a a public notice on their website for them.

**Now it is the turn of Chatham house and Tony Blair to be disturbed and bombarded.

When are these PDP guys ever going to think properly? is there something associated with PDP that makes them and their supporters incapable of intelligent conclusions??

How can Fayose be this dumb? Does Fayose think it is possible Buhari did not meet with Tony Blair and he will announce same to the whole world? Does Fayose think Buhari is of questionable character just like him??

These PDP guys are getting me seriously irritated with these their antics.
Re: I Met Buhari Saturday— Tony Blair; He is To Speak Thursday — Chatham House by agabusta: 5:26pm On Feb 23, 2015
Tanoids how market na? Must you always make a fool of yourself to the whole world??

If it is even yourselves alone, it would have been better. Unfortunately you are portraying Nigeria as a country with so many dafties.
Re: I Met Buhari Saturday— Tony Blair; He is To Speak Thursday — Chatham House by GeneralBosco: 5:32pm On Feb 23, 2015
[s]
ochejoseph:

[/s]
Gmb is really giving you fools erections..why is his traveling out so much concern to you dolts?
Re: I Met Buhari Saturday— Tony Blair; He is To Speak Thursday — Chatham House by Iyilax1(m): 6:08pm On Feb 23, 2015
Anasko:
BUHARI! is not our president
Re: I Met Buhari Saturday— Tony Blair; He is To Speak Thursday — Chatham House by Iyilax1(m): 6:10pm On Feb 23, 2015
Anasko:
BUHARI! is not our president (fact)

1 Like

Re: I Met Buhari Saturday— Tony Blair; He is To Speak Thursday — Chatham House by itetemi: 6:35pm On Feb 23, 2015
front page oooo
Re: I Met Buhari Saturday— Tony Blair; He is To Speak Thursday — Chatham House by victorD3: 6:41pm On Feb 23, 2015
You met with him before he checked into a hospital, so what's the difference ?

Abi this whiteman don follow dey chop Lagos towgate money.
Re: I Met Buhari Saturday— Tony Blair; He is To Speak Thursday — Chatham House by Orunto: 6:51pm On Feb 23, 2015
This British people are funny. Buhari @ Chatham House? What will he chat about? His involvement in bokoharam or his plans for Counter-insurgency? Nigeria Security should be on the Alert for security breach. Everything about him, his movement, his chats and every involvement of Britain with him should be monitored.

(1) (Reply)

APC Demands Gej's Resignation For Allowing BH To Fester / Oil-price Rebound Predicted as inevitable / Read What Femi-fani Kayode Posted On His Facebook Page On Bola Tinubu & Lai Moha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.