Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,988 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:00 AM

Stop Buying Fuel For Your Generator Every Night, Use Solar Power And Inverter - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Stop Buying Fuel For Your Generator Every Night, Use Solar Power And Inverter (6148 Views)

Why Inverter Is Advisable Rather Than Generator / Stop Buying Petrol Convert Your Generator To Propane Generator. / Solar Power And Inverter Solutions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stop Buying Fuel For Your Generator Every Night, Use Solar Power And Inverter by clementcro(m): 4:26pm On Feb 23, 2015
With the current situation of power supply in this nation, I think it is time you need to think for an alternative source of power.

With 100k or less, you can get a

Solar Panel, Inverter , Batteries, that will be able to power your home appliances(sound system, TVs, Bulbs,)(except:Fridge , hotplate, refrigerator).

You will get uninterrupted power supply so far there is sunlight.

We are now running a promo, Please contact Clement on 08060595019 for more description and quotation.

ONLY 5 SLOTS ARE AVAILABLE.
Re: Stop Buying Fuel For Your Generator Every Night, Use Solar Power And Inverter by clementcro(m): 4:26pm On Feb 23, 2015
sample installation for a client

2 Likes

Re: Stop Buying Fuel For Your Generator Every Night, Use Solar Power And Inverter by clementcro(m): 7:13pm On Feb 23, 2015
you will get uninterrupted power supply with this package,

It is more economical than running gen.

No noise,

No environmental pollution
Re: Stop Buying Fuel For Your Generator Every Night, Use Solar Power And Inverter by Ademat7(m): 9:14pm On Feb 23, 2015
Price of d one u r installing? By d way what is d price of a unit of street light(just one bulb)
Re: Stop Buying Fuel For Your Generator Every Night, Use Solar Power And Inverter by hungryboy(m): 9:51pm On Feb 23, 2015
clementcro:
With the current situation of power supply in this nation, I think it is time you need to think for an alternative source of power.

Solar Panel, Inverter , Batteries, that will be able to power your home appliances(sound system, TVs, Bulbs,)(except:Fridge , hotplate, refrigerator).

We are now running a promo, Please contact Clement on 08060595019 for more description and quotation.

except hotplate, fridge, and refrigerator for 100k,
guy u go find market tire,
i dey craze to carry my 100k install solar were i no fit plug my fridge when even generator of 25k go power my fridge,
abeg carry your solar go install for aso rock

1 Like

Re: Stop Buying Fuel For Your Generator Every Night, Use Solar Power And Inverter by adebanjok(m): 10:39pm On Feb 23, 2015
@clement pls if i want to use fridge and hot plate or pressing iron , how much will it cost
Re: Stop Buying Fuel For Your Generator Every Night, Use Solar Power And Inverter by c0ogumo(m): 12:27am On Feb 24, 2015
Hello Clement

May I ask you what do I get for N100K.
I believe N100K is not enough for a small setup.
Re: Stop Buying Fuel For Your Generator Every Night, Use Solar Power And Inverter by clementcro(m): 11:40pm On Feb 24, 2015
c0ogumo:
Hello Clement
May I ask you what do I get for N100K.
I believe N100K is not enough for a small setup.

you will get a solar panel, a Ikva Inverter, a battery, and a charge controller.

Please call 08060595019 for more information or send a mail to clementcrownrise@gmail.com
Re: Stop Buying Fuel For Your Generator Every Night, Use Solar Power And Inverter by clementcro(m): 11:40pm On Feb 24, 2015
adebanjok:
@clement pls if i want to use fridge and hot plate or pressing iron , how much will it cost

why would you like to use all those appliances? your battery will quickly run down

1 Like

Re: Stop Buying Fuel For Your Generator Every Night, Use Solar Power And Inverter by clementcro(m): 11:42pm On Feb 24, 2015
hungryboy:
i dey craze to carry my 100k install solar were i no fit plug my fridge when even generator of 25k go power my fridge,

Thanks hungryboy, just as your name describes you , you are a very hungry person. I have gotten several calls from people on this package.

a person like you is too poor to install solar pannel, it is not for poor people like you .

Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Stop Buying Fuel For Your Generator Every Night, Use Solar Power And Inverter by clementcro(m): 11:43pm On Feb 24, 2015
Ademat7:
Price of d one u r installing? By d way what is d price of a unit of street light(just one bulb)

If you need streetlight solar power, please send a mail to request a quotation to clementcrownrise@gmail.com

Thanks
Re: Stop Buying Fuel For Your Generator Every Night, Use Solar Power And Inverter by pato405(m): 10:15pm On Feb 25, 2015
cool
Re: Stop Buying Fuel For Your Generator Every Night, Use Solar Power And Inverter by clementcro(m): 8:00am On Feb 26, 2015
We just finished the installation of a 3.5kva in a semi detach duplex at Magodo Shangisa,

see the attached pictures, please call 08060595019 to claim a slot

Re: Stop Buying Fuel For Your Generator Every Night, Use Solar Power And Inverter by pinbar(m): 8:42am On Feb 26, 2015
Re: Stop Buying Fuel For Your Generator Every Night, Use Solar Power And Inverter by Nobody: 9:14am On Feb 26, 2015
hungryboy:
Sharap! man of little mind, you don't castigate people's business like that when u don't know the advantage, do u think solar is like Gen.

Oya pick ur pen

If you use 4 litres of petrol per day that's 4 litres * N97 = N388

For 365 days that's 365 * 388 = 141,620. 141k just for fuel

And don't forget you'l still change oil every month

But if solar system can be introduced, every Nigerian can adopt the system with a good payment plan, maybe over 6months payment or 3months, and Nigeria is place where sun just dey waste. Also considering the primary things we need are light,fan,charge,a nd some other elementary. If u need to power ur fridge you'll just have to subscribe for something higher.

Cheers cheesy

Sorry for the sharap wink cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Stop Buying Fuel For Your Generator Every Night, Use Solar Power And Inverter by Nobody: 9:20am On Feb 26, 2015
clementcro:

Nice one sir, i also thought of this system nd it would have been so nice if the government can support this kind of movement. You can employ me i don't mind, we have similar dream smiley
Re: Stop Buying Fuel For Your Generator Every Night, Use Solar Power And Inverter by hahn(m): 9:54am On Feb 26, 2015
clementcro:

why would you like to use all those appliances? your battery will quickly run down

Can one use those appliances while the sun is up?
Re: Stop Buying Fuel For Your Generator Every Night, Use Solar Power And Inverter by clementcro(m): 10:59am On Feb 26, 2015
hahn:

Can one use those appliances while the sun is up?

you are free to use any appliances with the battery, but it will quickly run down, that is why i wont advise using it
Re: Stop Buying Fuel For Your Generator Every Night, Use Solar Power And Inverter by clementcro(m): 11:00am On Feb 26, 2015
femcruz:

Sharap! man of little mind, you don't castigate people's business like that when u don't know the advantage, do u think solar is like Gen.

Oya pick ur pen

If you use 4 litres of petrol per day that's 4 litres * N97 = N388

For 365 days that's 365 * 388 = 141,620. 141k just for fuel

And don't forget you'l still change oil every month

But if solar system can be introduced, every Nigerian can adopt the system with a good payment plan, maybe over 6months payment or 3months, and Nigeria is place where sun just dey waste. Also considering the primary things we need are light,fan,charge,a nd some other elementary. If u need to power ur fridge you'll just have to subscribe for something higher.

Cheers cheesy

Sorry for the sharap wink cheesy

Thanks femcrus
Re: Stop Buying Fuel For Your Generator Every Night, Use Solar Power And Inverter by clementcro(m): 10:33pm On Feb 26, 2015
call 08060595019 to make your order now, or send an email to clementcrownrise@gmail.com.

This system is more cheaper, environmental friendly, than generators.
Re: Stop Buying Fuel For Your Generator Every Night, Use Solar Power And Inverter by Greatken007(m): 4:29am On Feb 27, 2015
location is d key issue here ... Writing a good proposal and partner with like minds d best way out ... Since u have d skills others may av the market ... Installing things like this on streets , estates , churches , Higher institutions etc is d fastest way to make it... Someone getting d contract and receive a little referral commission will make sense and which is d major aim of Youwin, multiplying effect to Job creation
Re: Stop Buying Fuel For Your Generator Every Night, Use Solar Power And Inverter by chiefkpokp(m): 9:57am On Feb 27, 2015
Bros, You are not a good marketer sorry to say, I read someone one ask you what he would get for 100k or so, and ur reply is a solar panel,inverter,battery,charge controller, for a 100k+, you cannot even state if the solar panel is going to be 250w, or 160w or 1000watts, also inverter, no specification, sometimes you need to really make pple understand what you are given them,

1 Like

Re: Stop Buying Fuel For Your Generator Every Night, Use Solar Power And Inverter by millhouse: 10:35am On Feb 27, 2015
calling

clementcro:

Re: Stop Buying Fuel For Your Generator Every Night, Use Solar Power And Inverter by Greatken007(m): 11:49am On Feb 27, 2015
the power rating is actually d motivation in this business,
Re: Stop Buying Fuel For Your Generator Every Night, Use Solar Power And Inverter by millhouse: 1:37pm On Feb 27, 2015
calling
Re: Stop Buying Fuel For Your Generator Every Night, Use Solar Power And Inverter by clementcro(m): 7:33pm On Mar 03, 2015
Nairaland just gave me the access to comment on this post since, I guess they banned me....please call me for mor e information 08060595019

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Stop Buying Fuel For Your Generator Every Night, Use Solar Power And Inverter by clementcro(m): 7:33pm On Mar 03, 2015
chiefkpokp:
Bros, You are not a good marketer sorry to say, I read someone one ask you what he would get for 100k or so, and ur reply is a solar panel,inverter,battery,charge controller, for a 100k+, you cannot even state if the solar panel is going to be 250w, or 160w or 1000watts, also inverter, no specification, sometimes you need to really make pple understand what you are given them,

I will talk more on this later
Re: Stop Buying Fuel For Your Generator Every Night, Use Solar Power And Inverter by legalwealth(m): 8:44pm On Mar 03, 2015
clementcro:

Keep up the good work young man...

Are you in Lagos?

Moreover!Have you heard of inverter air conditioner?
Re: Stop Buying Fuel For Your Generator Every Night, Use Solar Power And Inverter by legalwealth(m): 8:45pm On Mar 03, 2015
clementcro:
sample installation for a client

Do you make use of India or China brand for your installation?
Re: Stop Buying Fuel For Your Generator Every Night, Use Solar Power And Inverter by Nobody: 9:46pm On Mar 03, 2015
Can u give the specification of the solar panel, battery, inverter and controller included in the 100k package? How much is the solar panel only? Thanks.
Re: Stop Buying Fuel For Your Generator Every Night, Use Solar Power And Inverter by clementcro(m): 7:58am On Mar 04, 2015
legalwealth:

Keep up the good work young man...

Are you in Lagos?

Moreover!Have you heard of inverter air conditioner?

Yes I am in Lagos

(1) (2) (Reply)

Converting Your Skills To Cash - How To Make Steady Income From Your Skill / What Do I Do. Someone Claimed He Sent Me Money But I Havent Seen It For 24 Hours / NSE Wants Indigenous Engineers To Drive Infrastructural Development

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.