Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,073 members, 7,814,711 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:01 PM

This Is The Cheapest Way Of Writing Screenplay - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / This Is The Cheapest Way Of Writing Screenplay (465 Views)

Professional Editor, Narrator/voice Over, Screenplay/interviewer Needed / Classic Movie Screenplay for sale / Nollywood Script Writer: Screenplay From Nollywood; How To Write And Sell It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

This Is The Cheapest Way Of Writing Screenplay by Winstonoge(m): 5:49pm On Feb 23, 2015
I always tell you that the cost of writing is very cheap compared to any other business.

The efficiency of a business will be high if and only if a small amount of intensive diligence on the business can produce an encouraging large returns and output.

Writing is cheap; especially screenwriting. Some screenwriting manuals or books may be too big and too costly to procure; and yet may not be detailed enough for the reader. Don't be discouraged by these books. They make you think the cost of screenwriting isn't cheap. I want you to be encouraged; I want you to always have it mind that screenwriting is easy and cheap too; screenwriting not stressful; it doesn't kill!

Screenwriting should be rudimentary; it has foundations.

Get more books on screenwriting. Surround yourself of good resources without spending much

Read more here
http://scriptsandpapers..com/2015/02/this-is-cheapest-way-of-writing.html

(1) (Reply)

Court Halts DSTV Increased Tarriff / Help Me With A Story Please / Coming Soon: New Spider Man Movie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.