Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,490 members, 7,819,785 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:17 PM

President Jonathan Receives Presidents Of Congo & Equatorial Guinea (photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Jonathan Receives Presidents Of Congo & Equatorial Guinea (photos) (17695 Views)

Jonathan Receives A Heroes Welcome In Sokoto. Photos / Buhari Departs Nigeria For Equatorial Guinea (Photos) / President Jonathan Receives Peace-loving Global Citizen Award (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Jonathan Receives Presidents Of Congo & Equatorial Guinea (photos) by SamMilla1(m): 8:26pm On Feb 23, 2015
Africa is now its own power.

Days are gone when the west control what happens here.

For example, the entire west hit Zimbabwe with sanctions and threatened to overthrow the Government of President Robert Mugabe.

A meeting was called for African presidents by African Presidents.

Guess what happened, the African presidents met and supported Mugabe's stand and policies.

What is going on in Zimbabwe today?
Does any of you Partisan Rats follow what's going in Zimbabwe now?

The Country has recovered from the evil conspirators.

Mugabe is still in power while Gordon Brown and George Bush has been forgotten.

Buhari can go to London, Washington, Berlin or Beijing.
These are the same people Goodluck Jonathan has been meeting since he took power.

Why do you think those folks are suddenly going to hate Jonathan and Love Buhari?

Buhari is not going anywhere.
Not that we hate him, No. We love his 'Non Corruption' crap.

However, we are now capable of identifying progression and retrogression.

Buhari was not what APC should have thrown at us. Popularity and Fanatism doesn't mean love from people.
I am a card carrying member of APC but i would vote Jonathan again.

We welcome the African Presidents.

Teodore Obiang has been in power for donkey years.
Ignore his visit at your own risk.

You can delude yourself with Laurent Gbagbo, just always remember that there are also Paul Biya, Robert Mugabe, Teodore Obiang, Eyadema and many more.

This is still Africa.
Re: President Jonathan Receives Presidents Of Congo & Equatorial Guinea (photos) by legendsilver(m): 8:46pm On Feb 23, 2015
Bantino:
Welcome to Naija, abeg make una follow Obama below
Forget photoshop pix, the one below shows reality of how Obama demonstrate the use of broom in sweeping out clueless from his government

Re: President Jonathan Receives Presidents Of Congo & Equatorial Guinea (photos) by lbgr8t1993: 8:52pm On Feb 23, 2015
I hope them no carry EBOLA come again?
Re: President Jonathan Receives Presidents Of Congo & Equatorial Guinea (photos) by EreluY(f): 9:24pm On Feb 23, 2015
GEJ IS ALREADY PLOTTING AND PLANNING HIS EXILE. GOOD RIDDANCE TO BAD RUBBISH
Re: President Jonathan Receives Presidents Of Congo & Equatorial Guinea (photos) by austinbrown: 9:45pm On Feb 23, 2015
My presido
Re: President Jonathan Receives Presidents Of Congo & Equatorial Guinea (photos) by ObiOkpor(m): 9:54pm On Feb 23, 2015
Slynonny:

Mua adi afudigi self.
So Oga Jona kam na afu.
Gbaa mbo ka itunyerie.
Nwanne m nwoke, odighi onye m n‘atunyere. Ha n‘ile bu ndi ori!
Re: President Jonathan Receives Presidents Of Congo & Equatorial Guinea (photos) by nazeefsco(m): 10:43pm On Feb 23, 2015
hahahaha buhari is busy meeting with world's leaders u ar jst sitting hare.......u better pack ur tins cos 2015 u ar going back to ur village.....GMB all d way
Re: President Jonathan Receives Presidents Of Congo & Equatorial Guinea (photos) by socialwritter: 11:39pm On Feb 23, 2015
visit www.socialwritter..com to participate in an online poll. when you use the web web view
Re: President Jonathan Receives Presidents Of Congo & Equatorial Guinea (photos) by psalmsjob: 1:28am On Feb 24, 2015
berem:
Ok seen!

I just need a 100likes for our incoming president, GENERAL MUHAMMADU BUHARI.

cheesy

These two visiting president looks suspect to me! Hope they are not here to help GEJ to smuggle our stolen money away to hide it for GEJ. Their luggages must be "Searched" (by who you might ask).

But in any case future members of probe panels should take note please of this my observation because we shall need it when we begin to trace the money and all the investigations.

#SaiBaba #SaiBuhari #SaiNigeria
Re: President Jonathan Receives Presidents Of Congo & Equatorial Guinea (photos) by psalmsjob: 1:40am On Feb 24, 2015
SamMilla1:
Africa is now its own power.

Days are gone when the west control what happens here.

For example, the entire west hit Zimbabwe with sanctions and threatened to overthrow the Government of President Robert Mugabe.

A meeting was called for African presidents by African Presidents.

Guess what happened, the African presidents met and supported Mugabe's stand and policies.

What is going on in Zimbabwe today?
Does any of you Partisan Rats follow what's going in Zimbabwe now?

The Country has recovered from the evil conspirators.

Mugabe is still in power while Gordon Brown and George Bush has been forgotten.

Buhari can go to London, Washington, Berlin or Beijing.
These are the same people Goodluck Jonathan has been meeting since he took power.

Why do you think those folks are suddenly going to hate Jonathan and Love Buhari?

Buhari is not going anywhere.
Not that we hate him, No. We love his 'Non Corruption' crap.

However, we are now capable of identifying progression and retrogression.

Buhari was not what APC should have thrown at us. Popularity and Fanatism doesn't mean love from people.
I am a card carrying member of APC but i would vote Jonathan again.

We welcome the African Presidents.

Teodore Obiang has been in power for donkey years.
Ignore his visit at your own risk.

You can delude yourself with Laurent Gbagbo, just always remember that there are also Paul Biya, Robert Mugabe, Teodore Obiang, Eyadema and many more.

This is still Africa.

These two visiting president looks suspect to me! Hope
they are not here to help GEJ to smuggle our stolen money
away to hide it for GEJ. Their luggages must be
"Searched" (by who you might ask).

But in any case future members of probe panels should
take note please of this my observation because we shall
need it when we begin to trace the money and all the
investigations.

Re: President Jonathan Receives Presidents Of Congo & Equatorial Guinea (photos) by Adminisher: 2:02am On Feb 24, 2015
psalmsjob:

These two visiting president looks suspect to me! Hope they are not here to help GEJ to smuggle our stolen money away to hide it for GEJ. Their luggages must be "Searched" (by who you might ask).

But in any case future members of probe panels should take note please of this my observation because we shall need it when we begin to trace the money and all the investigations.

GEJ has been planning exile in these two countries for months. The two gentlemen are personal friends of his.
Re: President Jonathan Receives Presidents Of Congo & Equatorial Guinea (photos) by Slynonny(m): 3:22am On Feb 24, 2015
ObiOkpor:

Nwanne m nwoke, odighi onye m n‘atunyere. Ha n‘ile bu ndi ori!
Agwa nti ma onughi.
Egbupu isi nti esoroya.
Tunyere Jonathan.
Re: President Jonathan Receives Presidents Of Congo & Equatorial Guinea (photos) by baruzeez(m): 8:11am On Feb 24, 2015
fajesito:
I thing I know about GEJ is that he is the most handsome president Nigeria has ever produced cool. We should be proud of that.
GEJ till 2019
babangida fyn pass am na
Re: President Jonathan Receives Presidents Of Congo & Equatorial Guinea (photos) by fajesito(m): 12:06pm On Feb 24, 2015
ceejay80s:

Are u a blind man?
Modified: u must be blind
You were wrong about that
Re: President Jonathan Receives Presidents Of Congo & Equatorial Guinea (photos) by ObiOkpor(m): 1:47pm On Feb 24, 2015
Slynonny:

Agwa nti ma onughi.
Egbupu isi nti esoroya.
Tunyere Jonathan.
Nsogbu adighi na ya.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Administration Is Constructing 524 Highway, Bridges Nationwide / Kunle Olajide: South-West Will Not Accept Amotekun Under Nigeria Police / Banditry: Sokoto Shuts Down Telecommunications Networks In 14 LGAs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.