Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,669 members, 7,816,752 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:28 PM

I Impregnated My Girlfriend's Step Sister (advice Needed) - Jokes Etc (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / I Impregnated My Girlfriend's Step Sister (advice Needed) (4882 Views)

My Girlfriend Left Me Because I Inherited This From My Grandfather!!! / My Girlfriend Alway Ask Me Go Do These Before We Has Sex (18+ Piture) / When You Refuse To Marry The Daughter Of A DPO You Impregnated ( Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Impregnated My Girlfriend's Step Sister (advice Needed) by Baddestguyp(m): 8:15pm On Feb 23, 2015
another troll on the loose undecided
Re: I Impregnated My Girlfriend's Step Sister (advice Needed) by Bigpotato(m): 8:57pm On Feb 23, 2015
Baddestguyp:
another troll on the loose undecided

What? undecided
Re: I Impregnated My Girlfriend's Step Sister (advice Needed) by michphenomena(m): 9:27pm On Feb 23, 2015
naijaboiy:
Wrong thread undecided
you r right.
Re: I Impregnated My Girlfriend's Step Sister (advice Needed) by Ishilove: 9:36pm On Feb 23, 2015
Bigpotato:
I love my girlfriend so much that it hurts me..right here in my heart. I never planned of having an affair with any other woman at all. Last week, I went to visit her but she wasn't at home. Her step sister, Nkiru, told me to wait for her instead of going back to my place. I agreed.

Few minutes later, she called me to help take cornflakes and vegetable from the upper counter claiming that she was hungry. She was putting on only a long sleeve, as she stretches I could easily see her puss.y but I had to play blind. As I was trying to help out, she started rubbing her bre..asf against my back, I turned..we started kissing..carried her to her room and made love to her.

She called me few hours ago that she's pregnant

I think I'm in love with her now. Have a relationship with her and her sister or cover up the se.x and move on?

Topic was composed by a close friend..not me. @Ishilove
I hear you :-|
Re: I Impregnated My Girlfriend's Step Sister (advice Needed) by Eyop: 9:37pm On Feb 23, 2015
Ishilove:

grin grin grin grin
Re: I Impregnated My Girlfriend's Step Sister (advice Needed) by Ishilove: 9:38pm On Feb 23, 2015
Eyop:

grin grin grin grin
He's a troll. He just keeps opening meaningless threads.
Re: I Impregnated My Girlfriend's Step Sister (advice Needed) by Eyop: 9:39pm On Feb 23, 2015
Ishilove:

He's a troll. He just keeps opening meaningless threads.

Is there a canal around you
Re: I Impregnated My Girlfriend's Step Sister (advice Needed) by Bigpotato(m): 9:51pm On Feb 23, 2015
Ishilove:

grin not lying

Don't lock this time

Did u get my pm?
Re: I Impregnated My Girlfriend's Step Sister (advice Needed) by Ishilove: 9:55pm On Feb 23, 2015
Eyop:

Is there a canal around you
Why do you ask?
Re: I Impregnated My Girlfriend's Step Sister (advice Needed) by Eyop: 9:58pm On Feb 23, 2015
Ishilove:

Why do you ask?

angry angry instead of providing answers,you are asking me question again angry Well you hold the key to Nairaland so i wanted to suggest you lock him up and throw the keys in the canal.
Re: I Impregnated My Girlfriend's Step Sister (advice Needed) by Bigpotato(m): 10:00pm On Feb 23, 2015
Eyop:

angry angry instead of providing answers,you are asking me question again angry Well you hold the key to Nairaland so i wanted to suggest you lock him up and throw the keys in the canal.

Don't you dare talk to Ishilove that way!! angry
Re: I Impregnated My Girlfriend's Step Sister (advice Needed) by Ishilove: 10:10pm On Feb 23, 2015
Eyop:

Lmao
Re: I Impregnated My Girlfriend's Step Sister (advice Needed) by Googleus(m): 12:00am On Feb 24, 2015
Bigpotato:

Neither did I. Except there's a third party we know nothing of cheesy

surely..third party involve..
since both of u are not sure u deposited, nairalanders are expecting

a. two (2) fake babies.

b. one (1) original one later

good luck and happy sharings

Re: I Impregnated My Girlfriend's Step Sister (advice Needed) by Bigpotato(m): 12:15am On Feb 24, 2015
Googleus:

surely..third party involve..
since both of u are not sure u deposited, nairalanders are expecting

a. two (2) fake babies.

b. one (1) original one later
good luck and happy sharings

They all look like you. Don't explain..i know

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Borrow Credit From Mtn, Aitrel, Glo And Etisalat Without Paying Back / Unclad Photos Of Unilag Student Leaks Online / Is Hell Exothermic or Endothermic?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.