Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,033 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:59 AM

Why Do Pdp Want Buhari Out Of The Raise? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Do Pdp Want Buhari Out Of The Raise? (772 Views)

Buruji Kasamu To Fayose: Leave Aisha Buhari Out Of Your Woes; Face The Issues / Fuel Crisis: We’ll Vote Buhari Out In 2019 – Enugu Residents / Why Do PDP And Their Internet Soldiers Now Support Boko Haram Against Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Pdp Want Buhari Out Of The Raise? by moyosore27384(m): 7:30pm On Feb 23, 2015
The story below reached us this morning (23/02/2015). It came from one of our reliable sources in Nigeria. It is one of the most disturbing stories that we have yet received. Read it and make your own judgement!

“I have it on a strong ground that there is a plan to capture a Shekau before the week to elections. And the captured Shekau who is currently undergoing training on what to say and do will mention Buhari as one of their core sponsors. The target according to the source is to discourage Southern voters and the Northern Christians (from liking Buhari). The confession is alleged to be so perfectly planned that Buhari may even be arrested and even those who love him may think twice (about his sincerity). The sum of 4.5 billion Naira is purportedly budgeted. The purpose of this budget I am told is for bribing some Northern clerics so when the time comes, they will pacify their followers (to reject Buhari as he is BoKo Haram sponsor). There will purportedly be audio of phone calls (between Buhari and the Boko Haram leaders). Buhari will not be able to sue the government since it will be an arranged confession of a captured terrorist. Now, I am not saying this (leak) is true. But knowing how desperate these PDP people are, they can do just anything to get Buhari out of the way. Honestly, I am deeply, deeply, deeply, worried. In fact, I am troubled. Kindly share this and let the world know about this evil machination of the PDP before it is too late. Kindly do it. The person who gave me this information is an Intelligence officer with the Army. He looks worried too.”

May God save Nigeria and Nigerians. Amen.

Dr. Idris Ahmed.
https://twitter.com/CUPS_nigeria
https://www./cupsnigeria/
http://uk.linkedin.com/pub/dr-idris-ahmed/34/628/71b
23/02/2015.
Re: Why Do Pdp Want Buhari Out Of The Raise? by dorocent(m): 7:32pm On Feb 23, 2015
space
Re: Why Do Pdp Want Buhari Out Of The Raise? by warripekin(m): 7:53pm On Feb 23, 2015
APC and cheap properganda SMH. Besides buhari is insincere about his qualifications. He lied under oath, that alone has disqualified him. The court will give judgment against him. Watch out!.
Re: Why Do Pdp Want Buhari Out Of The Raise? by themilanway(m): 7:57pm On Feb 23, 2015
They will all end up in jail,its that bad/simple,depending on what ever glasses you are looking at it from.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Pdp Want Buhari Out Of The Raise? by Tranquill: 7:59pm On Feb 23, 2015
OP you can't even spell 'race'? Try locate one of the over 120 almajiri schools near your quickly.
Re: Why Do Pdp Want Buhari Out Of The Raise? by Redlips22(m): 7:59pm On Feb 23, 2015
U mean race @ op.. nt raise..
Correct ur post
Re: Why Do Pdp Want Buhari Out Of The Raise? by kropelgrada(m): 8:06pm On Feb 23, 2015
Oga learn to spell correctly before coming to post your trash here next time..
Re: Why Do Pdp Want Buhari Out Of The Raise? by prettymiss4433(f): 8:16pm On Feb 23, 2015
We d pdps want him out because he is incompetent,where is his certificate oh!!! Lolz
Re: Why Do Pdp Want Buhari Out Of The Raise? by limmo(m): 8:34pm On Feb 23, 2015
undecided undecidedCERTIFICATE MY FOOT!!!!!!! The one with a certificate, wetin im don achieve? if it were 2 b operation show ur cert, Wole Shoyinka should have been our president now and again. come and see less or non certificate holders flooring degree holders in many working place. Katogbo, katomo, awon ode kan a de maa pariwo certificate. pswwwwwwwwsssssssss
Re: Why Do Pdp Want Buhari Out Of The Raise? by Nobody: 9:01pm On Feb 23, 2015
PDP want Buhari out of the "Raise" because your topic was imported from Pakistan grin
Re: Why Do Pdp Want Buhari Out Of The Raise? by Tranquill: 9:02pm On Feb 23, 2015
limmo:
undecided undecidedCERTIFICATE MY FOOT!!!!!!! The one with a certificate, wetin im don achieve? if it were 2 b operation show ur cert, Wole Shoyinka should have been our president now and again. come and see less or non certificate holders flooring degree holders in many working place. Katogbo, katomo, awon ode kan a de maa pariwo certificate. pswwwwwwwwsssssssss

So in your ignorance you think Wole Soyinka has more certificates than every Nigerian? For your information he doesn't even have a PhD. Not that I do not acknowledge his intellect in literature mind you.

(1) (Reply)

I Will Return To My Village If I Lose – Jonathan / Why We’ll Resist Card Readers -jonathan Campaigners / Of Jonathan And Ebele Integrated Farms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.