Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,841 members, 7,862,754 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 04:51 AM

Pls Bloggers I Need Your Help!!!!!!!! - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Pls Bloggers I Need Your Help!!!!!!!! (780 Views)

Bloggers I Need Help And Am Ready To Pay Whosoever Helps Me / Pls Bloggers Help Me Check My Blog Website / Plz Bloggers I Need Naijaloaded Template/design (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Bloggers I Need Your Help!!!!!!!! by craix(m): 8:06pm On Feb 23, 2015
Hello my fellow bloggers, Pls my fellow bloggers i need your help on cutsomize and edit my blog for google adsense to place their ads because i have already been accepted by google and i try my best but all in vain.thank you..
Re: Pls Bloggers I Need Your Help!!!!!!!! by dwebdesign(m): 8:25pm On Feb 23, 2015

Mobile: 08133884165

WhatsApp: 08133884165

BBM: 2BB63350

http://www.1st-websitedesign.com

Am a website developer skilled in languages as: HTML/HTML5, CSS/CSS3, PHP, MYSQL, Javascript/Jquery,JqueryMobile,Bootstrap Ajax.
phpquard

CMS (Wordpress, Joomla, Opencart, Magento, Whmcs, Drupal and Pulse Cms, blogger ).
Re: Pls Bloggers I Need Your Help!!!!!!!! by jaybossYBNL(m): 11:13pm On Feb 23, 2015
craix:
Hello my fellow bloggers, Pls my fellow bloggers i need your help on cutsomize and edit my blog for google adsense to place their ads because i have already been accepted by google and i try my best but all in vain.thank you..
what do you really want to do?
Re: Pls Bloggers I Need Your Help!!!!!!!! by Grime: 5:43pm On Feb 25, 2015
craix:
If you have already been accepted, then go ahead and place the ads. They are not going to do it for you.
Re: Pls Bloggers I Need Your Help!!!!!!!! by Nobody: 11:53am On Feb 26, 2015
Grime:

If you have already been accepted, then go ahead and place the ads. They are not going to do it for you.

Send me a pm
Re: Pls Bloggers I Need Your Help!!!!!!!! by Grime: 2:31pm On Feb 26, 2015
jboy73:

Send me a pm

Looks like you quoted the wrong guy sir.
Re: Pls Bloggers I Need Your Help!!!!!!!! by bedfordng(m): 9:55am On Feb 27, 2015
craix:
is your application fully approved or you are just accepted for the first review.to create an ads, login to your adsense and click on my ads button at the top,then click new ads, there you can create an ads. if you want to insert it in your blogger blog, you can either use gadget or insert it in template below tittle.gadget option should be the first for now before you are fully approved

(1) (Reply)

Admin Needed Urgently! - Triumphloaded.tk / 5 Popular Websites To Buy Inexpensive Domain Names / Discover And Learn How To Become A Professional Blogger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.