Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,327 members, 7,819,119 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:33 AM

Is Pdp Planning To Set Buhari Up? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Pdp Planning To Set Buhari Up? (1143 Views)

Tinubu: Forces Trying To Set Buhari Against Shettima – Aide / Why Is PDP Damn Keen On Bringing Buhari Down (the Guardian Newspaper Pg32) / ‘PDP Planning To Stone Buhari In Ondo’ - Buhari Campaign Co-ordinator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Pdp Planning To Set Buhari Up? by PastorKun(m): 8:12pm On Feb 23, 2015
The story below reached us this morning (23/02/2015). It came from one of our reliable sources in Nigeria. It is one of the most disturbing stories that we have yet received. Read it and make your own judgement!
“I have it on a strong ground that there is a plan to capture a Shekau before the week to elections. And the captured Shekau who is currently undergoing training on what to say and do will mention Buhari as one of their core sponsors. The target according to the source is to discourage Southern voters and the Northern Christians (from liking Buhari). The confession is alleged to be so perfectly planned that Buhari may even be arrested and even those who love him may think twice (about his sincerity). The sum of 4.5 billion Naira is purportedly budgeted. The purpose of this budget I am told is for bribing some Northern clerics so when the time comes, they will pacify their followers (to reject Buhari as he is BoKo Haram sponsor). There will purportedly be audio of phone calls (between Buhari and the Boko Haram leaders). Buhari will not be able to sue the government since it will be an arranged confession of a captured terrorist. Now, I am not saying this (leak) is true. But knowing how desperate these PDP people are, they can do just anything to get Buhari out of the way. Honestly, I am deeply, deeply, deeply, worried. In fact, I am troubled. Kindly share this and let the world know about this evil machination of the PDP before it is too late. Kindly do it. The person who gave me this information is an Intelligence officer with the Army. He looks worried too.”
May God save Nigeria and Nigerians. Amen.
Re: Is Pdp Planning To Set Buhari Up? by ozoigbondu: 8:15pm On Feb 23, 2015
APC and damage control

3 Likes

Re: Is Pdp Planning To Set Buhari Up? by Nobody: 8:36pm On Feb 23, 2015
PastorKun:
The story below reached us this morning (23/02/2015). It came from one of our reliable sources in Nigeria. It is one of the most disturbing stories that we have yet received. Read it and make your own judgement!
“I have it on a strong ground that there is a plan to capture a Shekau before the week to elections. And the captured Shekau who is currently undergoing training on what to say and do will mention Buhari as one of their core sponsors. The target according to the source is to discourage Southern voters and the Northern Christians (from liking Buhari). The confession is alleged to be so perfectly planned that Buhari may even be arrested and even those who love him may think twice (about his sincerity). The sum of 4.5 billion Naira is purportedly budgeted. The purpose of this budget I am told is for bribing some Northern clerics so when the time comes, they will pacify their followers (to reject Buhari as he is BoKo Haram sponsor). There will purportedly be audio of phone calls (between Buhari and the Boko Haram leaders). Buhari will not be able to sue the government since it will be an arranged confession of a captured terrorist. Now, I am not saying this (leak) is true. But knowing how desperate these PDP people are, they can do just anything to get Buhari out of the way. Honestly, I am deeply, deeply, deeply, worried. In fact, I am troubled. Kindly share this and let the world know about this evil machination of the PDP before it is too late. Kindly do it. The person who gave me this information is an Intelligence officer with the Army. He looks worried too.”

and pastor kun is sharing and propagating what u are not sure of... If true or not?
Hmmm pastor pastor after u will be the 1 blasting others (pastors) in thier shortcoming

while dont u verify dis first

dont let the negative wind of politics get into u

Change b4 shouting for change

I stand neutral. Commenting because of ur monika

2 Likes

Re: Is Pdp Planning To Set Buhari Up? by temitemi1(m): 8:36pm On Feb 23, 2015
Buhari is a damage man! GEJ till 2019!!!

1 Like

Re: Is Pdp Planning To Set Buhari Up? by Zikkyy(m): 8:44pm On Feb 23, 2015
PastorKun:

Hope they don't try it. Accusing Buhari of anything at this time is very risky. This has the potential to blow up in their face.
Re: Is Pdp Planning To Set Buhari Up? by Rilwayne001: 8:50pm On Feb 23, 2015
I prsy they try it....it will surely backfire at them
Re: Is Pdp Planning To Set Buhari Up? by Rilwayne001: 8:50pm On Feb 23, 2015
I pra y they try it....it will surely backfire at them
Re: Is Pdp Planning To Set Buhari Up? by jdilight(m): 9:16pm On Feb 23, 2015
PastorKun:

Pastor please can you state your reliable source as a true pastor.

1 Like

Re: Is Pdp Planning To Set Buhari Up? by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 9:43pm On Feb 23, 2015
jdilight:

waiting

1 Like

Re: Is Pdp Planning To Set Buhari Up? by udemzyudex(m): 9:54pm On Feb 23, 2015
PastorKun:
fuVck you and your reliable source... If you can't state where your source is,then forget it.. Stop behaving like sahara reporters... Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Is Pdp Planning To Set Buhari Up? by ABIOLAXYZ(m): 10:29pm On Feb 23, 2015
You are advocating for Change? Ok! After
jonathan, this is *a real Change*. Old
cargo who is surrounded with corrupt
Toronto and canada fraudstars can not
bring meaningful change than bad
change...Alh Gani O Galadima for
president. Sai Galadima! Sai Nigeria

Re: Is Pdp Planning To Set Buhari Up? by nuclearboy(m): 10:31pm On Feb 23, 2015
jdilight:

Such sources cannot be mentioned..... who was the source who told Saharareporters that Patience Jonathan was undergoing operations in Germany? or was that not proved true eventually?
Re: Is Pdp Planning To Set Buhari Up? by duality(m): 11:01pm On Feb 23, 2015
I insist that the shekau be arested and left for APC to Identify him
Re: Is Pdp Planning To Set Buhari Up? by jdilight(m): 11:20pm On Feb 23, 2015
nuclearboy:

Such sources cannot be mentioned..... who was the source who told Saharareporters that Patience Jonathan was undergoing operations in Germany? or was that not proved true eventually?

Your not the pastor. I want to see if my pastor will add to the lies he has started.

A reliable source, he said. Kai

Someone asked in religious section, "can a Christian be a politician?"

It take a great deal to be a light.

Please if you don't have a source, don't say you have. Your opinion is good enough. We are in democracy.

1 Like

Re: Is Pdp Planning To Set Buhari Up? by tobechi20(m): 11:27pm On Feb 23, 2015
PastorKun:

KINDLY CHANGE YOUR NAME FROM PASTORKUN TO ALHAJIKUN,,THANKS
Re: Is Pdp Planning To Set Buhari Up? by Dannyset(m): 11:36pm On Feb 23, 2015
Its normal of PDP to do things like this. Jonathan and @PDPNigeria are desperados trying to do anything to stay in power.
Go to ur Facebook and Twitter to expose them the more. Don't stop here.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Politicians Campaigning Using Match Box (pictures) / I Will Make Laws For Peaceful Co-existence If Re-elected - Jonathan / BREAKING: Jonathan, IBB, Abdusalam, Tinubu Plot Interim Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.