Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,411 members, 7,822,908 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:18 PM

How Should You Pay When Importing From China - Business (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Should You Pay When Importing From China (44217 Views)

China To Start Importing From Nigeria - Emefiele, CBN Governor / Is Importing From China Better Than Buying From Lagos? / Importing From Malaysia To Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Should You Pay When Importing From China by liquidmetall: 8:49pm On Jul 29, 2020
eben123:
Hello bro,then you need to get a payoneer card..it is a virtual us account and you can use it to pay for your goods without any limit. you can also use it to withdraw from ATM here in Nigeria...

How do i get the card
Re: How Should You Pay When Importing From China by liquidmetall: 5:27am On Jul 30, 2020
effissyman:
I ship phones,laptops and other electronics from China down to Nigeria . Either used or new.. contact me for more details

How much is iPhone xs mas
Re: How Should You Pay When Importing From China by Cushiteconsults(f): 12:37pm On Aug 16, 2020
To send money to China from Nigeria, You give me Naira, send yoursupplier account number and I transfer the money to your customer and send you telex, which you forward to your customer in China. No hassles No stress. connect me on 08037318928
Re: How Should You Pay When Importing From China by starbeautyworld(f): 6:54pm On Oct 26, 2020
The truth is it is quite stressful getting goods from china to Nigeria and I have tried so many ways until I found this lady Emelda whose relatives are in China and she literally helps me import most of my goods ranging from fashion to cosmetics even gadget I use at home . She sources for the company that will give good prices and send to me through her relatives.I pay in naira and her relatives buy in their currency . Is she trustworthy YES. I trust her with my life when it comes to everything importation from Asia and Turkey. You can reach her on WhatsApp only on +2348111395213. She travels out of the country alot but her whatsapp number always goes through.

I am still hoping someday I will help out myself but getting China visa is headache.
Re: How Should You Pay When Importing From China by peachysteve(m): 1:34am On Dec 04, 2020
I buy and sell Chinese yuan (rmb) in bulk.. Dm if you have to sell or if you need to buy.

I also help you pay your supplier In china either on wechat or Alipay.

Dm let’s talk business
Re: How Should You Pay When Importing From China by Kirakosarin(f): 3:22am On Dec 15, 2020
peachysteve:
I buy and sell Chinese yuan (rmb) in bulk.. Dm if you have to sell or if you need to buy.

I also help you pay your supplier In china either on wechat or Alipay.

Dm let’s talk business

What's your rate?
Re: How Should You Pay When Importing From China by peachysteve(m): 11:27pm On Jan 02, 2021
I buy and sell rmb at affordable rate

I buy Bitcoin and etherium too

I also help pay your supplier in China .

Dm and let’s talk business
Re: How Should You Pay When Importing From China by Nicargo: 7:41am On Feb 13, 2021
We Are Nicargo, Fast And Reliable Procurement And Shipping Company In Nigeria.
NB: China Are Still On Holiday But We Have Started Shipping From Turkey.
Re: How Should You Pay When Importing From China by Adasun(m): 10:23am On Feb 13, 2021
How do I open a PayPal account?
Re: How Should You Pay When Importing From China by Nicargo: 7:32am On Feb 27, 2021
Good morning, keep sending your order links and let's keep buying and shipping for you....

Happy Weekend Fams....

Nicargo:
We Are Nicargo, Fast And Reliable Procurement And Shipping Company In Nigeria.

NB: China Are Still On Holiday But We Have Started Shipping From Turkey.
Re: How Should You Pay When Importing From China by Nicargo: 7:28am On Mar 07, 2021
Hello Fams, we found you a way to help you ease the market in terms of importing goods from China, turkey to Nigeria or Ghana, we've create a whatsapp group and we are inviting everyone who are into importation business to join the group, the benefits are much more important which are:

1: Get the list of trending goods to import

2: Most selling goods to import from China to Nigeria

3: Most cheapest goods to buy and sell in Nigeria from China

4: Running a targetted and convertible ads to generate leads and boost sales.

5: and many more.

This service is free from 5th of March to 5th of April 2021

No dull o, join via https://chat+.whatsapp+.com/JYXPKgtyc7q5ko2u4AjSTy

Remove the + sign / symbol from the website link and join

IT'S FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE from Nicargo....
Re: How Should You Pay When Importing From China by Nicargo: 1:24pm On Mar 21, 2021
FLAT RATE DISCOUNT

Normal shipping: $6.4 per kg for goods weighing 100k+

Normal Shipping: $6.8 per kg for goods weighing 50kg+

Express Shipping: $9.2 per kg for goods weighing 100kg+

NORMAL RATE

Normal shipping: $7 per kg

Express Shipping: $11 per kg

Learn How To Make Sales Online, Kindly Join Our Whatsapp Group Where We Will Start Teaching You On How Run A Convertible Ads Online On 13th April, 2021
Re: How Should You Pay When Importing From China by peachysteve(m): 7:32pm On Apr 05, 2021
I buy and sell rmb at affordable rate

I also help pay your supplier in China .

You can also DM for your goods procurement and shipping.
Normal goods takes 5-7days to arrive Nigeria

Dm and let’s talk business
Check my signature for my contact
Re: How Should You Pay When Importing From China by Nicargo: 9:57am On Apr 06, 2021
Good Morning everyone.

We are now shipping from china to Onitsha ~ Nigeria

We've started USA importation, shipping goods from USA to Nigeria though this is for auto shipping for now.....

We can also check the quality of all your goods coming from China and Turkey which we called "Quality Check"..
Re: How Should You Pay When Importing From China by Apholaby(m): 3:56pm On Aug 23, 2022
I'm also a newbie in this importation from China thing. My question is:

Is it better I pay in Yuan or I pay in dollars on Alipay right now?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Naira Exchange Rates Today / Naira Appreciates Against Dollar / StanbicIBTC Bank Mocks Arsenal Fans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.