Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,689 members, 7,844,274 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 05:32 PM

Christians Denied Pvcs In The North - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Christians Denied Pvcs In The North (815 Views)

PDP Chieftain Found With 500 Pvcs In Benin / PDP Accuses INEC, APC Of Burning Non-indigenes' Pvcs In Lagos / Patience Jonathan Shows Off Her PVCs (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Christians Denied Pvcs In The North by prettymiss4433(f): 8:42pm On Feb 23, 2015
From the Call Data Base carried out by one of the NGOs in the south- south, it has come to our notice that a lot of Christians in the North especially in Jos and Bauchi have bin denied their PVCs telling them that it cannot be found.How possible can that be when these full blooded Nigerians registered? I just don't get it.
We also discovered that the people in the North whose cards are seen are mostly d Muslims.
My question is dis what is the INEC doing about these lapses? Why is it that the Christians who registered in the North can't find their PVCs? I smell bribery,I smell corruption, I smell a deliberate act in favour of the APC. God is watching. The wicked will not destroy our Precious nation instead they will perish.God is not an Author of confusion.
I urge INEC to release those" missing PVCs" and stop stressing these precious ones,wasting their effort,time and resources,so that they can cast their Votes on the election day.

1 Like

Re: Christians Denied Pvcs In The North by LoveDecay(m): 8:47pm On Feb 23, 2015
What is the name of this NGO, and which areas in Jos and Bauchi have these issues. Could it be every part of some particular areas.

We need facts , young lady not baseless statements.

3 Likes

Re: Christians Denied Pvcs In The North by kheart(m): 9:27pm On Feb 23, 2015
Op I don't blame u na IMP I must post disease dey worry u. No source
Re: Christians Denied Pvcs In The North by prettymiss4433(f): 10:00pm On Feb 23, 2015
kheart:
Op I don't blame u na IMP I must post disease dey worry u. No source
u dnt expect me to reveal my source.u can call me wateva name u like.I stand for truth nd justice.
Re: Christians Denied Pvcs In The North by bakila: 10:23pm On Feb 23, 2015
22nd February 2015 was the day you joined Nairaland. Salaries are cut off from 15th of every month. Are you on probation?
Re: Christians Denied Pvcs In The North by ejiro2130(m): 10:26pm On Feb 23, 2015
What's the name of the NGO??

Op if you are lying to cause hatred and division in Nigeria, may you remain a miss for the rest of your life

Amen!
Re: Christians Denied Pvcs In The North by prettymiss4433(f): 10:30pm On Feb 23, 2015
ejiro2130:
What's the name of the NGO??

Op if you are lying to cause hatred and division in Nigeria, may you remain a miss for the rest of your life

Amen!
if I'm not lying may u remain a miss too for d rest of your life.
Re: Christians Denied Pvcs In The North by ejiro2130(m): 10:30pm On Feb 23, 2015
halimaabi:
APC TINUBU AND FASHOLA WILL PAY WITH LAGOS STATE ALLOCATION TO BOOK MEETING WITH BLAIR FOR BUHARI JUST TO HIDE BUHARI'S ILLNESS.

One of Britain's largest lobbying companies has been secretly recorded boasting about its access to the heart of the Government and how it uses the "dark arts" to bury bad coverage and influence public opinion. An undercover investigation by the Bureau of Investigative Journalism, published in The Independent today, has taped senior executives at Bell Pottinger:
* Claiming they have used their access to Downing Street to get David Cameron to speak to the Chinese premier on behalf of one of their business clients within 24 hours of asking him to do so;
* Boasting about Bell Pottinger's access to the Foreign Secretary William Hague, to Mr Cameron's chief of staff Ed Llewellyn and to Mr Cameron's old friend and closest No 10 adviser Steve Hilton ,Tony Blair not left out.

* Suggesting that the company could manipulate Google results to "drown" out negative coverage of human rights violations and child labour;
* Revealing that Bell Pottinger has a team which "sorts" negative Wikipedia coverage of clients;
* Saying it was possible to use MPs known to be critical of investigative programmes to attack their reporting for minor errors.
Reporters from the Bureau posed as agents for the government of Uzbekistan – a brutal dictatorship responsible for killings, human rights violations and child labour – and representatives of its cotton industry in a bid to discover what promises British lobbying and public relations firms were prepared to make when pitching to clients, what techniques they use, and how much of their work is open to public scrutiny.
In Uzbekistan, child labour is used in cotton fields to fulfil state quotas and the country also has a terrible human rights record: the think tank Freedom House put it on its 2011 list of the "Worst of the Worst" repressive regimes.
'I've been working with Hilton, Cameron, Osborne, for 20 years

IF YOU WANT TO KNOW MORE READ THE FULL ARTICLE ON

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/caught-on-camera-top-lobbyists-boasting-how-they-influence-the-pm-6272760.html

After all the money your oga paid you, you went online and can only come up with this??
M*u*m*u
Re: Christians Denied Pvcs In The North by ejiro2130(m): 10:32pm On Feb 23, 2015
prettymiss4433:
if I'm not lying may u remain a miss too for d rest of your life.

Put your source, show us pics

Too many desprate people on nairaland
Re: Christians Denied Pvcs In The North by lagdmark(m): 10:36pm On Feb 23, 2015
with buhari's health condition,we have to pray that he survive to face his defeat at the election date.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Will Dance When Chibok Girls Are Rescued — Oby Ezekwesili / We Must Know!!! / Nigerian Military Found No Sign Of Chibok Girls In Recaptured Territories – Army

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.