Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,280 members, 7,815,477 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:00 PM

One Of Jimi Agbaje's Fan Blast Him On Facebook - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / One Of Jimi Agbaje's Fan Blast Him On Facebook (1308 Views)

Ben Murray-Bruce's Posts About Anthony Joshua. Nigerians Blast Him / Lai Mohammed: Senegalese Jollof Rice Is Better On CNN - Nigerians Blast Him / Dalung Spotted At Rio Olympics, Fans Blast Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

One Of Jimi Agbaje's Fan Blast Him On Facebook by Seequadry(m): 9:38pm On Feb 23, 2015
a die hard follower of Jimi agbaje blast him for asking them to vote for Jonathan because he fear the South South will shutdown the economy if Jonathan looses

1 Like

Re: One Of Jimi Agbaje's Fan Blast Him On Facebook by Seequadry(m): 9:44pm On Feb 23, 2015
this is Jimi's response

Re: One Of Jimi Agbaje's Fan Blast Him On Facebook by klem93(m): 9:47pm On Feb 23, 2015
bla bla bla and bla
Admission Now Open To Osmania University India If your are interested you can contact me on preachie_me@yahoo.com, preachtimmy@gmail.com or fb Aribisala Timmy Skype: Preachie_me1 or whatsapp+918143856768
Re: One Of Jimi Agbaje's Fan Blast Him On Facebook by Seequadry(m): 9:47pm On Feb 23, 2015
Re: One Of Jimi Agbaje's Fan Blast Him On Facebook by rusher14: 9:48pm On Feb 23, 2015
Better a Tinubu than a convicted felon like Bode George.

4 Likes

Re: One Of Jimi Agbaje's Fan Blast Him On Facebook by udemzyudex(m): 9:49pm On Feb 23, 2015
Die hard fan my äss...
Re: One Of Jimi Agbaje's Fan Blast Him On Facebook by Nobody: 9:56pm On Feb 23, 2015
I insist, agbaje has been affected by the "GEJ virus"
CLUELESS AGBAJE.
The guy asked him A, he answered with B, olodo of the highest order, never seen where this man answers a question with a reasonable response!

GMB will win and nothing will happen, all criminals will be jailed before they even think of forming militant act.

Ps; why is he forming nonsense familiarity by calling the guy "Toks" cheesy cheesy

5 Likes

Re: One Of Jimi Agbaje's Fan Blast Him On Facebook by dominique(f): 10:00pm On Feb 23, 2015
Upon all the epistle, he didn't addr the issue he was called out on. And no, I don't believe Jimi typed all that himself.

3 Likes

Re: One Of Jimi Agbaje's Fan Blast Him On Facebook by Seequadry(m): 10:10pm On Feb 23, 2015
truth is I understand everything the guy wrote... but how Jimi is trying to defend it... is what I dnt understand...... person say WHY u Wan compulsory people to vote JoNa all because u dey fear him and his people make dem no shutdow our economy...... broz Jimi jst dey run around with his response.... I jst pity u... cos u ll loose lagos and pdp will also loose federal..... and u wnt be honored with any ministerial position like ur brother musiliu... hope u never sell ur paracetamol machine take campaing cha..... cos na dat one go worst pass oo

4 Likes

Re: One Of Jimi Agbaje's Fan Blast Him On Facebook by Seequadry(m): 10:12pm On Feb 23, 2015
dominique:
Upon all the epistle, he didn't addr the issue he was called out on. And no, I don't believe Jimi typed all that himself.
that's his official page u can click on the provided link above to confirm
Re: One Of Jimi Agbaje's Fan Blast Him On Facebook by alaoeri: 10:15pm On Feb 23, 2015
Agbaje just blabbing up & down without addressing the issue raised by the guy,
How will you deal with an ex convict Bode George & Ogunlewe since they are your gods father? No answer
Since you said GEJ should be allow to continue for another term in order to accomplish his projects why can't same continuity be allow in Lagos? No answer
Niger delta will unleash terror on the country if GEJ isn't reelected. No answer.
Jimi can't provide answers to the following questions definitely he isn't fit to be Lagos governor. The spirit of cluelessness has finally affected Agbaje.

3 Likes

Re: One Of Jimi Agbaje's Fan Blast Him On Facebook by pacesetter939: 10:18pm On Feb 23, 2015
Another BIG plot against GMB and Nigerians. Please read and share.
The story below reached us this morning (23/02/2015). It came from one of our reliable sources in Nigeria. It is one of the most disturbing stories that we have yet received. Read it and make your own judgement!

“I have it on a strong ground that there is a plan to capture a Shekau before the week to elections. And the captured Shekau who is currently undergoing training on what to say and do will mention Buhari as one of their core sponsors. The target according to the source is to discourage Southern voters and the Northern Christians (from liking Buhari). The confession is alleged to be so perfectly planned that Buhari may even be arrested and even those who love him may think twice (about his sincerity). The sum of 4.5 billion Naira is purportedly budgeted. The purpose of this budget I am told is for bribing some Northern clerics so when the time comes, they will pacify their followers (to reject Buhari as he is BoKo Haram sponsor). There will purportedly be audio of phone calls (between Buhari and the Boko Haram leaders). Buhari will not be able to sue the government since it will be an arranged confession of a captured terrorist. Now, I am not saying this (leak) is true. But knowing how desperate these PDP people are, they can do just anything to get Buhari out of the way. Honestly, I am deeply, deeply, deeply, worried. In fact, I am troubled. Kindly share this and let the world know about this evil machination of the PDP before it is too late. Kindly do it. The person who gave me this information is an Intelligence officer with the Army. He looks worried too.”

May God save Nigeria and Nigerians. Amen.

Dr. Idris Ahmed.
Re: One Of Jimi Agbaje's Fan Blast Him On Facebook by sunnydayasaba(m): 10:20pm On Feb 23, 2015
Jimi should just campaign for himself alone and see if he can win Lagos state. He needs to allow GEJ convince Nigeria why he should be return, cus he has somehow fail Nigerians.

He needs to face his candidacy and allow GEJ face his own bcus convincing anyone to vote for GEJ is not an easy task at the moment.
Re: One Of Jimi Agbaje's Fan Blast Him On Facebook by raumdeuter: 10:22pm On Feb 23, 2015
I am starting to question Jimi's competence

The guy asked a simple question

Jimi why are you telling us Southsouth would destroy the economy should Jonathan lose

2. You said Jonathan hasnt done well but should be allowed to continue, in the same vein said APC in Lagos hasnt done well but you didnt tell us to let APC continue in Lagos

WHat is the difference

JK is Just Kidding anyway

2 Likes

Re: One Of Jimi Agbaje's Fan Blast Him On Facebook by lolababe331e: 10:24pm On Feb 23, 2015
Why is he Rampling like a confused fellow, answer the question plainly or shut up angry
Re: One Of Jimi Agbaje's Fan Blast Him On Facebook by dominique(f): 8:04am On Feb 24, 2015
Seequadry:

that's his official page u can click on the provided link above to confirm

I'm not disputing that it's not his official page. I just can't imagine any political sitting down to compose lengthy comments on social media.
Re: One Of Jimi Agbaje's Fan Blast Him On Facebook by Demdem(m): 8:21am On Feb 24, 2015
Agbaje response made no sense. Completely out of bearing to what tokunboh raised. Agbaje has gone with the dogs.

1 Like

Re: One Of Jimi Agbaje's Fan Blast Him On Facebook by Nobody: 8:29am On Feb 24, 2015
dominique:

I'm not disputing that it's not his official page. I just can't imagine any political sitting down to compose lengthy comments on social media.
most of the politicians have media aides who do that for them. Agbaje didn't write that but his media aide did which is a true reflection of what he would have said.
Re: One Of Jimi Agbaje's Fan Blast Him On Facebook by Nobody: 8:35am On Feb 24, 2015
What do you expect from a party of desperate politicians. From the number one criminal-in-chief to the last foot soldier, they either curse, insult, abuse, threaten, bribe, coerce, propagate falshood or do all sort of shiit just to stay relevant.

Agbaje should tell Lagosians what the retardeen in power has done for them to deserve their vote beside granting a convicted Bode amnesty.
Re: One Of Jimi Agbaje's Fan Blast Him On Facebook by KwoiZabo(m): 8:38am On Feb 24, 2015
First and foremost. Yar'adua died on May 5th 2010 so Goodluck has ruled this country for 4yrs 9months not 6 yrs
Re: One Of Jimi Agbaje's Fan Blast Him On Facebook by dominique(f): 8:43am On Feb 24, 2015
berem:
most of the politicians have media aides who do that for them. Agbaje didn't write that but his media aide did which is a true reflection of what he would have said.

Then he should get another media aid. One that can write in short paragraphs and hit the nail on the head. This one just kept rambling without making much sense.
Re: One Of Jimi Agbaje's Fan Blast Him On Facebook by Nobody: 8:52am On Feb 24, 2015
dominique:

Then he should get another media aid. One that can write in short paragraphs and hit the nail on the head. This one just kept rambling without making much sense.
all of them keep rambling without making sense. Doyin Okupe is worst of all them.

grin grin

1 Like

Re: One Of Jimi Agbaje's Fan Blast Him On Facebook by arsetalks(m): 9:16am On Feb 24, 2015
KwoiZabo:
First and foremost. Yar'adua died on May 5th 2010 so Goodluck has ruled this country for 4yrs 9months not 6 yrs
6 year or not, he has one f*ck all in the time he has been there. For every good he has done, he has wipe out with hi corrupt tendency.

Plus how come you ignored the issue on this thread and only posted something totally irrelevant? The bullet points in the OP seems too hefty for you to address it seems.

I find it interesting all PDP fans have ran away from this thread. One would think they have all of a sudden been muted.

(1) (Reply)

[pic] Hundreds Of Boko Haram Terrorists Captured By Cameroonian Soldiers / Bauchi Youth Defy Curfew, Flood INEC Gate For Election Results.(pix) / Port Harcourt Celebrates Buhari's Victory In Style [photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.