Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,381 members, 7,836,545 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:41 AM

Ibb Lashes Jonathan Calls People Around Him Areaboys - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ibb Lashes Jonathan Calls People Around Him Areaboys (490 Views)

Omoyele Sowore Blasts Goodluck Jonathan, Calls Him A "slowpoke" Over Dasuki Talk / IBB Lashes First Lady, Fayose, Fani-kayode For Hate Campaigns / IBB Lashes Jonathan, Calls His Aides Area Boys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ibb Lashes Jonathan Calls People Around Him Areaboys by Kbworld: 9:38pm On Feb 23, 2015
Former President, General
Ibrahim Badamosi Babangida
(Rtd) has once again lashed
President Jonathan and Femi
Fani-Kayode. Read tweets
below:
Amaechi spoke about
real fundamental issues
like devaluation of Naira,
prices of foodstuffs, high
rise of the dollar. But
Fani-K? no sense. —
Ibrahim B. Babangida (@
General_IBB) February
22, 2015
GEJ assures the
Americans on May 29
handover but sends his
boys to tarnish people’s
image here and there.
What a silly game of
desperation. — Ibrahim
B. Babangida (@
General_IBB) February
22, 2015
It’s a pity people like
Dokubo, Doyin Okupe,
Obanikoro, Ayo Fayose &
also Fani-Kayode are
around the President. All
these boys are area
boys — Ibrahim B.
Babangida (@General_
IBB) February 22, 201 5

omojuwa.com/2015/02/ibb-lashes-jonathan-calls-people-around-him-area-boys/
Re: Ibb Lashes Jonathan Calls People Around Him Areaboys by J4parry(m): 9:51pm On Feb 23, 2015
It beats my imagination too but am sure he planted them to play the part so am not surprised. Politics is dirty, tactics is needed to survive and that's what GEJ has at his disposal; hiring people to do the dirty talk yle claiming innocent. Itz working so far.
Re: Ibb Lashes Jonathan Calls People Around Him Areaboys by sayemma: 9:51pm On Feb 23, 2015
The story below reached us this morning (23/02/2015). It came from one of our reliable sources in Nigeria. It is one of the most disturbing stories that we have received.
Read and give it a thought.

“I have it on a strong ground that there is a plan to capture a Shekau before the week to elections. And the captured Shekau who is currently undergoing training on what to say and do will mention Buhari as one of their core sponsors. The target according to the source is to discourage Southern voters and the Northern Christians (from liking Buhari). The confession is alleged to be so perfectly planned that Buhari may even be arrested and even those who love him may think twice (about his sincerity). The sum of 4.5 billion Naira is purportedly budgeted. The purpose of this budget I am told is for bribing some Northern clerics so when the time comes, they will pacify their followers (to reject Buhari as he is BoKo Haram sponsor). There will purportedly be audio of phone calls (between Buhari and the Boko Haram leaders). Buhari will not be able to sue the government since it will be an arranged confession of a captured terrorist. Now, I am not saying this (leak) is true. But knowing how desperate these PDP people are, they can do just anything to get Buhari out of the way. Honestly, I am deeply, deeply, deeply, worried. In fact, I am troubled. Kindly share this and let the world know about this evil machination of the PDP before it is too late. Kindly do it. The person who gave me this information is an Intelligence officer with the Army. He is worried too.”

May God save Nigeria and Nigerians. Amen.

https://twitter.com/CUPS_nigeria
https://www./cupsnigeria/
http://uk.linkedin.com/pub/dr-idris-ahmed/34/628/71b
23/02/2015.

(1) (Reply)

Alas! The Messiah We Are All Yearning For(pix). / Jega's Sins. / Latest:why Jonathan & PDP Are Very Angry With Jega

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.