Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,156 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:55 AM

Business Insurance - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business Insurance (1224 Views)

Earnings Watch: Goldlink Insurance Posts Great 3q Results / Just Saved A Bunch Of Money On My Car Insurance! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Business Insurance by jeoma: 12:57am On Aug 29, 2006
Could you advise on any reputable registered providers of business insurance in Nigeria.

I am interested in purchasing insurance which will cover the replacement of stock only in the event of theft, fraud, fire etc. Do these sorts of policy exist based on closing stock with a wholesale value of £21k do you know what sort of premium i'd be looking at.

Thanks as always.

IJ
Re: Business Insurance by nospetco(f): 8:13pm On Oct 04, 2006
yes, this type of classes of insurance exist,
first things first!
where are the goods located?
the geographical limit is nigeria
you will take out a fire and burglary insurance
will give rates, when i know the type of goods involved and location
i work for a reputable insurance company in lagos.
you can reach me on 08033084077
thanks
Re: Business Insurance by kennyuche(m): 8:44pm On Oct 04, 2006
Our company is one of d oldest in nigeria. We hav been in existence since 1960,as old as nigeria itself. We offer kinds of policies on life and non life issues wt lots of benefits.urs is a non life issue and we hav wel designed policies that wil suit ur need. Contact kennyuciano@hotmail.com or cal 08057107281. Visit www.africanallianceinsurance.com. We hav brought hapines into so many homes.

(1) (Reply)

Found A Site Where You Can Actually Send Free Bulk Sms / Cheapest Bulksms Dealer / Military/hospital Equipment Supply From Romanian Company To West Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.