Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,285 members, 7,818,959 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:59 AM

Is Shekau Boko Haram Leader Not Dead As Confirmed By Military? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Shekau Boko Haram Leader Not Dead As Confirmed By Military? (834 Views)

Hunters: We Are Ready To Capture Shekau, Boko Haram Leader / Shi’ite Sect Leader Not In Army’s Custody – Buratai / Faces Of New Four Ministerial Nominees As Confirmed(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Shekau Boko Haram Leader Not Dead As Confirmed By Military? by Nobody: 12:20am On Feb 24, 2015
i'm thinking which shekau gej wants to catch when the military already confirmed they have killed shekau.
the military have not released any other memo denouncing their claim.
so which shekau is gej talking about?
am i smelling lies or cover up?

1 Like

Re: Is Shekau Boko Haram Leader Not Dead As Confirmed By Military? by Philadelphia: 12:23am On Feb 24, 2015
Ok
Re: Is Shekau Boko Haram Leader Not Dead As Confirmed By Military? by midolian(m): 12:31am On Feb 24, 2015
"THEIR" own Shekau

1 Like

Re: Is Shekau Boko Haram Leader Not Dead As Confirmed By Military? by Badgers14: 3:23am On Feb 24, 2015
This Shekau of a guy don dire tire grin grin this na like the 3rd or 4 the time they said Shekau is dead.

1 Like

Re: Is Shekau Boko Haram Leader Not Dead As Confirmed By Military? by BodyKiss(m): 5:26am On Feb 24, 2015
I and my friend just talked about this yesterday. Looking for answer to.

1 Like

Re: Is Shekau Boko Haram Leader Not Dead As Confirmed By Military? by Scholes007(m): 6:20am On Feb 24, 2015
pls you should note that these terrorists have
imposters that can replace the dead leader. This
is to make people believe that they are winning
while in reality they are losing... but imposter
have number (i.e the are note infinite) so when
they are been killed on regular bases then the
group will start desperate modes and propaganda
this you can notice in boko haram case lately
Re: Is Shekau Boko Haram Leader Not Dead As Confirmed By Military? by san316(m): 6:58am On Feb 24, 2015
Shekau was never killed. the army were on the jollyride deceiving nigerians and covering their ineptitude.

I pray shekau is captured which i believe he will. and the bh menace brought to an end.

It is time we stopped politicising the whole issue and focus on securing the country
Re: Is Shekau Boko Haram Leader Not Dead As Confirmed By Military? by festusowo: 7:00am On Feb 24, 2015
Now Shekau don resurrect

1 Like

Re: Is Shekau Boko Haram Leader Not Dead As Confirmed By Military? by pendy79: 7:06am On Feb 24, 2015
It is even shameful that the military spokesperson gave a press conference with pictures and analytical evidence stating they have done the job and shekau is dead.

It is only in Nigeria that leaders both political and military are never accountable to the people that pays their bills. First it was the whole chief of defence staff who said in Cameroon that they have ended hostilities with Boko Haram and entered a peace deal with the group and the chibok girls will be freed the following week.

Almost 6months after the CinC came forward to announce he will capture same shekau his military leaders said they have incapacitated, yet no resignation or dismissal.

Nigeria is just a joke of a nation under JonaTAN

1 Like

Re: Is Shekau Boko Haram Leader Not Dead As Confirmed By Military? by lekkie073(m): 7:11am On Feb 24, 2015
Shekau is no more a personality. It is now a title
Anybody DAT takes the mantle of boko haram leadership is a 'shekau'

Two have been killed......the recent one would be caught alive according to the military
Re: Is Shekau Boko Haram Leader Not Dead As Confirmed By Military? by fkaz(m): 7:14am On Feb 24, 2015
san316:
Shekau was never killed. the army were on the jollyride deceiving nigerians and covering their ineptitude.

I pray shekau is captured which i believe he will. and the bh menace brought to an end.

It is time we stopped politicising the whole issue and focus on securing the country

Is shekau missing?

1 Like

Re: Is Shekau Boko Haram Leader Not Dead As Confirmed By Military? by Nobody: 7:14am On Feb 24, 2015
They have a plan. PDP is a party full of thugs and tricksters. That plan is here https://www.nairaland.com/2163375/boko-haram-leader-abubakar-shekau....I love that topic coz its a score 1 for military intelligence but I tell you they'll never succeed.
Sai Buhari.

2 Likes

Re: Is Shekau Boko Haram Leader Not Dead As Confirmed By Military? by rusher14: 9:06am On Feb 24, 2015
Same Shekau all along. Latest images are incontrovertible.

The powers that be -Federal and Military take Nigerians for fools and they might just be right.
Re: Is Shekau Boko Haram Leader Not Dead As Confirmed By Military? by Nobody: 9:11am On Feb 24, 2015
midolian:
"THEIR" own Shekau
Re: Is Shekau Boko Haram Leader Not Dead As Confirmed By Military? by Nobody: 9:14am On Feb 24, 2015
I love what the Military is doing but their failure to do it much earlier is responsible 4 over 13000 deaths.
4 shekau the Govt can play its script

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Witchdoctors Tried To Murder Mugabe With Chickens / INEC Speaks On Possibility Of Jega's Removal / Opinion: Read The Post Causing Commotion On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.