Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,824 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:24 AM

Help Me Out - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Help Me Out (1031 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Me Out by Feyol56(m): 2:16am On Feb 24, 2015
I'm a student,av seen a lot of people saying they make money on the internet but despite all my efforts i av not make a dime,pls i need someone who can help me and show me the way on how to make money on the internet coz right now am dead broke
Re: Help Me Out by iykepromotions: 7:45am On Feb 24, 2015
if you're willing to learn and practice.... invest in expired domain business
Re: Help Me Out by richesng(m): 10:43am On Feb 24, 2015
You need to read about online business or learn from those that are already making money online. You can start by reading free e books on the subject since you claimed to be dead broke. The books will educate you. It is easy to make money on the internet if you know how.
Re: Help Me Out by ddestiny20(m): 10:55am On Feb 24, 2015
iykepromotions:
if you're willing to learn and practice.... invest in expired domain business

interested in expired domain, can u give us more info?
Re: Help Me Out by iykepromotions: 11:11am On Feb 24, 2015
ddestiny20:

interested in expired domain, can u give us more info?
though it's a very old business but quite new in nigeria with few people making real money from it. it involves buying an expired domain name with good traffic, park it in a parking company, the company now put about 10 to 22 advertisements on the said domain, whenever anybody visits that domain name and CLICKS on an ad there, you make money. another way to make big income is to sell that domain off. personally i have done this several times right here in nigeria and my first domain name sale was sold for $550 USD at afternic {afternic is a marketplace}. to get started you have 2 options; you can go online and continue the research or get trained by me directly @ www.julanky.com Thanks and Goodluck
Re: Help Me Out by ddestiny20(m): 11:21am On Feb 24, 2015
iykepromotions:
though it's a very old business but quite new in nigeria with few people making real money from it. it involves buying an expired domain name with good traffic, park it in a parking company, the company now put about 10 to 22 advertisements on the said domain, whenever anybody visits that domain name and CLICKS on an ad there, you make money. another way to make big income is to sell that domain off. personally i have done this several times right here in nigeria and my first domain name sale was sold for $550 USD at afternic {afternic is a marketplace}. to get started you have 2 options; you can go online and continue the research or get trained by me directly @ www.julanky.com Thanks and Goodluck

just sent you a mail
Re: Help Me Out by obinnaemeh: 11:51am On Feb 24, 2015
Want to make quick and easy money online just check out this link http://makehotmoneyonline.com/emeh/
Re: Help Me Out by shawn5ng(m): 3:02pm On Feb 24, 2015
Feyol56:
I'm a student,av seen a lot of people saying they make money on the internet but despite all my efforts i av not make a dime,pls i need someone who can help me and show me the way on how to make money on the internet coz right now am dead broke

You can make money but start small. Start with 20k. I will show u ways. Holla me on 08039192101

(1) (Reply)

I Saw This Pictures On Konga Website / Wher4e Can I Get A Free UK Number That Accepts Text Messages / Welcome To The Beautiful Natural Indian Human Hair

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.