Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,444 members, 7,816,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:46 PM

[picture] Buhari And GEJ Dress Up In Military Attire To Salute Nigerians - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / [picture] Buhari And GEJ Dress Up In Military Attire To Salute Nigerians (57999 Views)

Fayose Wears Military Attire For Budget Presentation At Ekiti House Of Assembly / Throwback Photo Of Buhari In Military Attire / Nnamdi Kanu'a Attire To Court Today (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: [picture] Buhari And GEJ Dress Up In Military Attire To Salute Nigerians by MizMyColi(f): 9:50am On Feb 24, 2015
One has more class than the other.

One was born to be a military ruler, the other wasn't.

2 Likes

Re: [picture] Buhari And GEJ Dress Up In Military Attire To Salute Nigerians by justi4jesu(f): 9:50am On Feb 24, 2015
Always smiling presido....GEJ all the way grin

1 Like

Re: [picture] Buhari And GEJ Dress Up In Military Attire To Salute Nigerians by dandydrey(m): 9:50am On Feb 24, 2015
GEJ NONI
Re: [picture] Buhari And GEJ Dress Up In Military Attire To Salute Nigerians by Nobody: 9:51am On Feb 24, 2015
Mugu talk. When did GEJ become a military leader?

2 Likes

Re: [picture] Buhari And GEJ Dress Up In Military Attire To Salute Nigerians by Burger01(m): 9:51am On Feb 24, 2015
raumdeuter:
We dont want the one smiling like a drunk clown

We prefer the man who has a serious demeanor and knows governance is not a joke

1 Like

Re: [picture] Buhari And GEJ Dress Up In Military Attire To Salute Nigerians by siraj1402(m): 9:51am On Feb 24, 2015
A general is always a general and always different from a bloody civilian.

2 Likes

Re: [picture] Buhari And GEJ Dress Up In Military Attire To Salute Nigerians by Nobody: 9:51am On Feb 24, 2015
One is a real General while the other is fake.

All hail GMB!!

6 Likes

Re: [picture] Buhari And GEJ Dress Up In Military Attire To Salute Nigerians by gurunlocker: 9:52am On Feb 24, 2015
ABIOLAXYZ:
FOR JOB OPPORTUNITIES FOR ALL,
QUALITATIVE EDUCATION AND SOCIAL
SECURITY, VOTE FOR THE MAN OF THE
PEOPLE. VOTE ALH GANI GALADIMA FOR
PRESIDENT. VOTE FOR THE ACPN. YOUR
VOTE IS A VOTE FOR UNITY, SERVICE AND
DEVELOPMENT. VOTE FOR A POSITIVE
CHANGE.

comot this place, person wey him family self no go vote for him talkless of winning a ward

1 Like

Re: [picture] Buhari And GEJ Dress Up In Military Attire To Salute Nigerians by Laycan(m): 9:52am On Feb 24, 2015
ABIOLAXYZ:
CHANGE.

U don miss road

2 Likes

Re: [picture] Buhari And GEJ Dress Up In Military Attire To Salute Nigerians by taif(f): 9:52am On Feb 24, 2015
Another BIG plot against GMB and Nigerians. Please read and share.
The story below reached us this morning (23/02/2015). It came from one of our reliable sources in Nigeria. It is one of the most disturbing stories that we have yet received. Read it and make your own judgement!

“I have it on a strong ground that there is a plan to capture a Shekau before the week to elections. And the captured Shekau who is currently undergoing training on what to say and do will mention Buhari as one of their core sponsors. The target according to the source is to discourage Southern voters and the Northern Christians (from liking Buhari). The confession is alleged to be so perfectly planned that Buhari may even be arrested and even those who love him may think twice (about his sincerity). The sum of 4.5 billion Naira is purportedly budgeted. The purpose of this budget I am told is for bribing some Northern clerics so when the time comes, they will pacify their followers (to reject Buhari as he is BoKo Haram sponsor). There will purportedly be audio of phone calls (between Buhari and the Boko Haram leaders). Buhari will not be able to sue the government since it will be an arranged confession of a captured terrorist. Now, I am not saying this (leak) is true. But knowing how desperate these PDP people are, they can do just anything to get Buhari out of the way. Honestly, I am deeply, deeply, deeply, worried. In fact, I am troubled. Kindly share this and let the world know about this evil machination of the PDP before it is too late. Kindly do it. The person who gave me this information is an Intelligence officer with the Army. He looks worried too.”

May God save Nigeria and Nigerians. Amen.

2 Likes

Re: [picture] Buhari And GEJ Dress Up In Military Attire To Salute Nigerians by fountainsLtd: 9:53am On Feb 24, 2015
smileyBUHARI

2 Likes

Re: [picture] Buhari And GEJ Dress Up In Military Attire To Salute Nigerians by emeka2847: 9:53am On Feb 24, 2015
ABIOLAXYZ:
CHANGE.

una no get pay to go channels and ait

1 Like

Re: [picture] Buhari And GEJ Dress Up In Military Attire To Salute Nigerians by Nobody: 9:55am On Feb 24, 2015
moderatorr1:
This is the picture of the 2 military leaders greeting Nigerians

Choose your destiny...
was that OBJ driving Buhari? lol
Re: [picture] Buhari And GEJ Dress Up In Military Attire To Salute Nigerians by tola9ja: 9:56am On Feb 24, 2015
WHY DID BUHARI USUALLY WEAR WHITE ?

WHY DID MR JONA USUALLY WEAR BLACK ?

WHY DID GOOD THINGS USUALLY COMES IN WHITE

WHY DID BAD THINGS USUALLY COMES IN BLACK

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: [picture] Buhari And GEJ Dress Up In Military Attire To Salute Nigerians by iambuba(m): 9:56am On Feb 24, 2015
Who give GEJ khaki wear?

1 Like

Re: [picture] Buhari And GEJ Dress Up In Military Attire To Salute Nigerians by benemmanuel: 9:56am On Feb 24, 2015
I can't see my post
Re: [picture] Buhari And GEJ Dress Up In Military Attire To Salute Nigerians by GeneralBosco: 9:56am On Feb 24, 2015
Buhari was able to shut down the Maitansines terror group, the Drunk fisherman is still dillydallying with Bokoharam till today

1 Like

Re: [picture] Buhari And GEJ Dress Up In Military Attire To Salute Nigerians by Sobeautiful: 9:56am On Feb 24, 2015
raumdeuter:
We dont want the one smiling like a drunk clown

We prefer the man who has a serious demeanor and knows governance is not a joke
Good u prefer a dictator and may ur wishes be granted to u.
Re: [picture] Buhari And GEJ Dress Up In Military Attire To Salute Nigerians by PezzoNovante(m): 9:58am On Feb 24, 2015
Lol...imo, Buhari is indeed a General, on the other hand, Goodluck Ebele Jonathan is like "a splendid foot soldier"

2 Likes

Re: [picture] Buhari And GEJ Dress Up In Military Attire To Salute Nigerians by jamb20s: 10:03am On Feb 24, 2015
[img]http://eswiftng..com[/img]

Good to hear.....
Re: [picture] Buhari And GEJ Dress Up In Military Attire To Salute Nigerians by Sobeautiful: 10:03am On Feb 24, 2015
taif:
Another BIG plot against GMB and Nigerians. Please read and share.
The story below reached us this morning (23/02/2015). It came from one of our reliable sources in Nigeria. It is one of the most disturbing stories that we have yet received. Read it and make your own judgement!

“I have it on a strong ground that there is a plan to capture a Shekau before the week to elections. And the captured Shekau who is currently undergoing training on what to say and do will mention Buhari as one of their core sponsors. The target according to the source is to discourage Southern voters and the Northern Christians (from liking Buhari). The confession is alleged to be so perfectly planned that Buhari may even be arrested and even those who love him may think twice (about his sincerity). The sum of 4.5 billion Naira is purportedly budgeted. The purpose of this budget I am told is for bribing some Northern clerics so when the time comes, they will pacify their followers (to reject Buhari as he is BoKo Haram sponsor). There will purportedly be audio of phone calls (between Buhari and the Boko Haram leaders). Buhari will not be able to sue the government since it will be an arranged confession of a captured terrorist. Now, I am not saying this (leak) is true. But knowing how desperate these PDP people are, they can do just anything to get Buhari out of the way. Honestly, I am deeply, deeply, deeply, worried. In fact, I am troubled. Kindly share this and let the world know about this evil machination of the PDP before it is too late. Kindly do it. The person who gave me this information is an Intelligence officer with the Army. He looks worried too.”

May God save Nigeria and Nigerians. Amen.
U get time for nonsense. Don't worry after March 28th everybody will rest and all these propaganda, lies and hallucinations will end. It's just few weeks to go.

1 Like

Re: [picture] Buhari And GEJ Dress Up In Military Attire To Salute Nigerians by texalux(m): 10:03am On Feb 24, 2015
Buhari u superb yeye ebola jonathan, mach4Buhari jor fayose cote me & die!mumu tout wey dey parade himself governor.
Re: [picture] Buhari And GEJ Dress Up In Military Attire To Salute Nigerians by boujaye: 10:04am On Feb 24, 2015
moderatorr1:

Jonathan by constitution is a military leader. Are you schooling in france?

yes. ceremonial only.
Re: [picture] Buhari And GEJ Dress Up In Military Attire To Salute Nigerians by himselfmaji(m): 10:05am On Feb 24, 2015
GMB
Re: [picture] Buhari And GEJ Dress Up In Military Attire To Salute Nigerians by vinxce(m): 10:06am On Feb 24, 2015
Sai gej

Re: [picture] Buhari And GEJ Dress Up In Military Attire To Salute Nigerians by Nobody: 10:06am On Feb 24, 2015
GEJ TILL WIZKID GROW UP.

ALLAHU AKBAR!
ALLAHU AKBAR!!
ALLAHU AKBAR!!!
Re: [picture] Buhari And GEJ Dress Up In Military Attire To Salute Nigerians by mycon(m): 10:07am On Feb 24, 2015
Like for GMB..share for GEJ.

Re: [picture] Buhari And GEJ Dress Up In Military Attire To Salute Nigerians by 49cents(m): 10:07am On Feb 24, 2015
THIESE BUHARISTS HAVE LOST THEIR SENSE OF CRITICAL REASONING, ALL IN THE OBSESSION TO SUPPORT A MAN THAT LACKS BASIC POLITICAL IDEALOGY ITHER THAN USING THE GUN PROVIDED BY HIS COUNTRY TO SAFEGUARD HER TERRITORIAL INTEGRITY; THE POWER DRUNK IDIOT USED IT TO OVERTHROW A GOVERNMENT THAT REPRESENTED THE WILL OF THE PEOPLE AND PUT NIGERIA IN POLITICAL LIMBO FOR THE NEXT 24 YEARS(COUNTING OBASANJO's 8 YEARS OF PREUDO ,MILITARY RULE).

LOOK AT HOW THE RAPIST OF OUR DEMOCRACY RAISED HIS SHOULDER AND MADE A STERN FACE(HE HAD TO "PROVE" TO BE IN CHARGE): HE IS A ROGUE FOR HE STOLE THE LEADERSHIP OF NIGERIA,

HOWEVER LOOK AT GEJ: HE HAS THE WILL OF HIS PEOPLE, HE NEEDS NO NEED OF A FEAR-INSPIRING DEMENOUR: THE OFFICE BELONGS TO HIM THROUGH THE UNALLOYED SUPPORT OF HIS PEOPLE, J
JUST AS THE HOUSE BELONGS TO THE LEGITIMATELY MARRIED WIFE; BUT THE MISTRESS WILL USE FORCE TO ENTER AND DRAMA TO STAY
Re: [picture] Buhari And GEJ Dress Up In Military Attire To Salute Nigerians by mkbadeniyi(m): 10:09am On Feb 24, 2015
Jonah dey smile while on camouflage. Mtcheeeew. This guy sha
Re: [picture] Buhari And GEJ Dress Up In Military Attire To Salute Nigerians by Adamo84(m): 10:09am On Feb 24, 2015
clevvermind:

You are a big fool, you are defending the
terroristic Buhari becuase of your wicked
and stupid APC alliance!!.Buhari is a blood
sucker and a wicked man.He will NEVER
win any election in his life and WIll never
be our President.The vampire never
condemned the atrocities of Boko Haram
and never sympathises with the innocent
youth corpers that was killed due to his
directive to his Islamic terrorist to kill all
southerners in the north who refuses to
vote for him during the last election.

all the innocent people buhari has killed in the past will haunt him and you. say amen if you think those people he executed are really guilty. say amen!! nonsense. God would soon punish you people.

don't provoke me this morning.
He will be my President. Please speak for yourself
Re: [picture] Buhari And GEJ Dress Up In Military Attire To Salute Nigerians by Nicepoker(m): 10:10am On Feb 24, 2015
bogolobango:
The general all d way he looks very smart see jona nose like elephant nose
can we see ur own nose? Drunken f00l.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Press Statement On Fuel Subsidy Removal In Nigeria, By Kachikwu / PICTURES: Bauchi Residents Boycott President Buhari Today / Crude Oil Drilling In Lake Chad Basin To Start Soon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.