Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,818 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:41 AM

Plans To Arrest Buhari By Fg - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Plans To Arrest Buhari By Fg (711 Views)

Students In Akwa Ibom Disrupt Townhall Meeting Organized By FG / Saraki’s Arrest: Buhari’s Government Is Chronically Sick – Njiko Igbo Forum / Revenue Allocation To States In Nigeria By FG (2014) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Plans To Arrest Buhari By Fg by hamzeiy: 6:23am On Feb 24, 2015
A BOMBSHELL!! – ANOTHER HORROR STORY FROM THE INTELLIGENCE FILES!

My people, because of the tireless and fearless work that we do at CUPS, which involves enlightening our people on how to save themselves from corruption, misrule, tyranny, occupation, and genocide, we get a lot of leaked information from informants in Nigeria. Some of it is excellent, and some of it is just recycled conspiracy ideas on Facebook. Meanwhile we at CUPS have near perfected ways of verifying leaked information sent to us using different techniques, including the use of digital forensics, which is one of my fields of expertise as a Computer Security Research Scientist.

The story below reached us this morning (23/02/2015). It came from one of our reliable sources in Nigeria. It is one of the most disturbing stories that we have yet received. Read it and make your own judgement!

“I have it on a strong ground that there is a plan to capture a Shekau before the week to elections. And the captured Shekau who is currently undergoing training on what to say and do will mention Buhari as one of their core sponsors. The target according to the source is to discourage Southern voters and the Northern Christians (from liking Buhari). The confession is alleged to be so perfectly planned that Buhari may even be arrested and even those who love him may think twice (about his sincerity). The sum of 4.5 billion Naira is purportedly budgeted. The purpose of this budget I am told is for bribing some Northern clerics so when the time comes, they will pacify their followers (to reject Buhari as he is BoKo Haram sponsor). There will purportedly be audio of phone calls (between Buhari and the Boko Haram leaders). Buhari will not be able to sue the government since it will be an arranged confession of a captured terrorist. Now, I am not saying this (leak) is true. But knowing how desperate these PDP people are, they can do just anything to get Buhari out of the way. Honestly, I am deeply, deeply, deeply, worried. In fact, I am troubled. Kindly share this and let the world know about this evil machination of the PDP before it is too late. Kindly do it. The person who gave me this information is an Intelligence officer with the Army. He looks worried too.”

May God save Nigeria and Nigerians. Amen.

Dr. Idris Ahmed.

https://twitter.com/CUPS_nigeria
https://www./cupsnigeria/
http://uk.linkedin.com/pub/dr-idris-ahmed/34/628/71b
23/02/2015.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Plans To Arrest Buhari By Fg by menesheh(m): 6:25am On Feb 24, 2015
Shot up

2 Likes

Re: Plans To Arrest Buhari By Fg by whizbee(m): 6:37am On Feb 24, 2015
Hmmm
Meanwhile

Working on my rap album
Re: Plans To Arrest Buhari By Fg by bisi16(m): 6:46am On Feb 24, 2015
This is d 2nd time am readn this. It may not be true, but Nigerian politricks, Dnt rule out anythng.

D level of desperation is alarming.
Re: Plans To Arrest Buhari By Fg by Nobody: 6:51am On Feb 24, 2015
My Dear Friend! Have you
dreamt of owning a
company of your
own? Don’t you think the
Federal Government
‘YouWiN’ programme might be
an avenue for you
to
be a CEO? Why not grab this
opportunity as the application
last. informative Consulting is
here to
make you a
millionaire through this
programme having been
a
beneficiary of the programme.
We give you
detailed and technical answers
and what the investors
want
to here. Because if your
business plan can’t ring
bell
3seconds to attract an investor
forget it my good
friend. Don’t hesitate to call on
us today –08142194745 . We are
at your service 24/7. Best
Re: Plans To Arrest Buhari By Fg by festusowo: 6:58am On Feb 24, 2015
If in 6weeks you could capture back towns that BH had taken over in the past.
Does it mean you ve not been working all dis while?
Does it mean we actually could ve avoid the kidnapping of the Chibok girls but for our unseriousness?
Does it mean the money earmarked for security all dis while was been channeled into anoda thing.

Let them train Bin Laden, dey will also have somethings to tell us.

1 Like

Re: Plans To Arrest Buhari By Fg by Adindupeter: 7:01am On Feb 24, 2015
Clear conscience fear no accusation

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The End Of Apc’s Fabricated Momentum - Femi Aribisala / Dayo Adeneye Of Primetime Africa Proves Loyalty To APC While Hitting The Gym / A Reply Letter To Patience Jonathan By An APC Supporter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.