Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,830 members, 7,810,192 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:01 PM

What Will You Do????? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Will You Do????? (793 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Will You Do????? by Elinob(m): 6:36am On Feb 24, 2015
A woman tell her husband that she is going to visit her sick mum in the village, she goes on friday return on sunday with plenty fruit and food stuff, saying they are from mum to the husband and the children. The husband gently ask her about her mother's health and how she was doing, to which she replies that she took her to the village hospital and she recovering and getting better. The wife adds that her mum insisted that she must re-visit the village in few days, to spend at least a week her. " I'm worried about mama" the wife crooned, with tear swelling in her eyes."She'll be fine, dear," hubby lovingly replies. The husband then politely asks her to take the items to the kitchen. As she enters, she meet her mun preparing a food in the kitchen. Apparently, her mum came visiting since the friday that she left home you can imagine the plight of this women. Stuck, shocked, dazed and dumbfounded at the kitchen door! Whether to go in and drop the items' from mama,' or return to her hubby in the living home! How will you handle this case? Your humble opinion required pls.
Re: What Will You Do????? by Nairalander01: 6:45am On Feb 24, 2015
Just enter the ground

(1) (Reply)

N87 Petroluem Sold At N130 In Uyo(picture) / My Girlfriend Left Me / Monthly Most Active Member On Nairaland-Personal Opinion/Suggestion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.