Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,354 members, 7,815,750 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:36 PM

Your Building Is Incomplete If It Lacks These ... - Properties (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Your Building Is Incomplete If It Lacks These ... (107045 Views)

Well Maintain 2 Story Building Is S For Sale @ Alapere Kosofe Lagos (pics) / Sarafoam Building Is Currently Burning In Lagos (Photos) / 3 Story Building Is For Sale In Surulere Around Masha Kilo For N75M 08038156694 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (42) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Building Is Incomplete If It Lacks These ... by EndiaSami: 12:52am On Apr 26, 2016
smiley.

Re: Your Building Is Incomplete If It Lacks These ... by EndiaSami: 12:54am On Apr 26, 2016
johnakadu:
I need the prices of sweet home toilet fittings, showers and Jacuzzi. Thanks

Okay. By what means do you prefer to receive it?

Please paste mail address or add 07036341294 via whatsapp
Re: Your Building Is Incomplete If It Lacks These ... by EndiaSami: 1:03am On Apr 26, 2016
FastShipping:

You didn't display everything you sent on whatsapp.

Are these really pure white? I am a kind of person that doesn't comprise on what I want. I want pure white materials.

Also can you show me the two best bath tubs and two best hydro massage tubs you have available?

Display them here to for me to see.
Yes boss, "snow white" like......whitest of them all smiley
Ok boss, single or double for the hydro massage tubs
Re: Your Building Is Incomplete If It Lacks These ... by FastShipping: 1:42am On Apr 26, 2016
I have concluded to go with these six.

1 piece

1 piece

4 pieces.

Total of 6 pieces.

They must be pure white.

Re: Your Building Is Incomplete If It Lacks These ... by EndiaSami: 5:36pm On Apr 26, 2016
Bathtub mixer

Re: Your Building Is Incomplete If It Lacks These ... by EndiaSami: 10:41pm On Apr 26, 2016
allCopacetic:
very nice setup , minimalistic, simple and clean

smiley. Brother........thanks
Re: Your Building Is Incomplete If It Lacks These ... by allCopacetic: 11:15pm On Apr 26, 2016
You welcome chief, I'm a shameless lover of the beautiful
EndiaSami:

smiley. Brother........thanks

2 Likes

Re: Your Building Is Incomplete If It Lacks These ... by EndiaSami: 7:11am On Apr 27, 2016
allCopacetic:
You welcome chief, I'm a shameless lover of the beautiful

cheesy... Agreed
Re: Your Building Is Incomplete If It Lacks These ... by EndiaSami: 9:37pm On Apr 27, 2016
More updates coming.......
Re: Your Building Is Incomplete If It Lacks These ... by EndiaSami: 10:53am On Apr 28, 2016
10 pcs. Executive basin tap.

a Nairalander bought it

Pics: Content checkin before signing invoice

Thanks

Re: Your Building Is Incomplete If It Lacks These ... by EndiaSami: 1:48pm On Apr 28, 2016
The Biggie Biggie grin

Re: Your Building Is Incomplete If It Lacks These ... by EndiaSami: 9:45am On Apr 30, 2016
Shower mixers

Re: Your Building Is Incomplete If It Lacks These ... by EndiaSami: 12:42pm On Apr 30, 2016
07036341294/08117578288

Re: Your Building Is Incomplete If It Lacks These ... by FastShipping: 12:58am On May 01, 2016
Convince me again this big tank is pure white color.

Compare the color of the two below and tell me which one is white and which one is cream. Remember I told you like six times that I needed pure white color set. This big one is definitely not pure white color.

Compare the color of the sticker on the tank to the color of the toilet set itself and tell me if what I bought is "snow white" as you promised it to be. Definitely not what you promised. The basins I bought are super pure white and won't match with that cream color toilet set.

When next you supply me something, I need you to supply me a replacement for that not so white toilet set.

Re: Your Building Is Incomplete If It Lacks These ... by EndiaSami: 1:19am On May 01, 2016
FastShipping:
Convince me again this big tank is pure white color.

Compare the color of the two below and tell me which one is white and which one is cream. Remember I told you like six times that I needed pure white color set. This big one is definitely not pure white color.

Compare the color of the sticker on the tank to the color of the toilet set itself and tell me if what I bought is "snow white" as you promised it to be. Definitely not what you promised. The basins I bought are super pure white and won't match with that cream color toilet set.

When next you supply me something, I need you to supply me a replacement for that not so white toilet set.
What are you saying? These is not what u ordered na. Your orders are pure white, no worry. I made sure of that.
Re: Your Building Is Incomplete If It Lacks These ... by FastShipping: 1:33am On May 01, 2016
EndiaSami:

What are you saying? These is not what u ordered na. Your orders are pure white, no worry. I made sure of that.

Let me give you benefit of doubt. The first one was what I ordered but not looking pure white to me. I ordered six total and five definitely look white to me but the most expensive one out the six looks cream to me and not white.

Let me just give you benefit of the doubt and pretend it is "snow white" as you described it on whatsapp conversation but I doubt the biggest one is pure white.

When are you displaying new model Jacuzzi I asked you to show me? If you show me some good ones today, you get paid today and deliver within two days. So go ahead and display them for me to see.
Re: Your Building Is Incomplete If It Lacks These ... by EndiaSami: 2:37am On May 01, 2016
FastShipping:

Let me give you benefit of doubt. The first one was what I ordered but not looking pure white to me. I ordered six total and five definitely look white to me but the most expensive one out the six looks cream to me and not white.

Let me just give you benefit of the doubt and pretend it is "snow white" as you described it on whatsapp conversation but I doubt the biggest one is pure white.

When are you displaying new model Jacuzzi I asked you to show me? If you show me some good ones today, you get paid today and deliver within two days. So go ahead and display them for me to see.

Boss, don't worry. The WCs are white. There are no cream colored wc in the totality of the nigerian sanitary market unless it's champagne color. Pic color can vary due to lightening and some order factors, so forget pics. I told u it's white, and white it is....trust your supplier

2 Likes

Re: Your Building Is Incomplete If It Lacks These ... by EndiaSami: 2:46am On May 01, 2016

Re: Your Building Is Incomplete If It Lacks These ... by FastShipping: 3:30am On May 01, 2016
EndiaSami:

Oka, good one.

Where are the Jacuzzis?
Re: Your Building Is Incomplete If It Lacks These ... by spokesboy: 1:42pm On May 01, 2016
EndiaSami:
More updates coming.......
Can you please send pricelist of your wares to spec4man@yahoo.com
Re: Your Building Is Incomplete If It Lacks These ... by EndiaSami: 8:58pm On May 02, 2016
Jacuzzis!

Re: Your Building Is Incomplete If It Lacks These ... by EndiaSami: 8:59pm On May 02, 2016
spokesboy:

Can you please send pricelist of your wares to spec4man@yahoo.com

Alright. Check mail soon
Re: Your Building Is Incomplete If It Lacks These ... by EndiaSami: 9:04pm On May 02, 2016
More

Re: Your Building Is Incomplete If It Lacks These ... by EndiaSami: 9:09pm On May 02, 2016
Another one

Re: Your Building Is Incomplete If It Lacks These ... by EndiaSami: 9:23pm On May 02, 2016
smiley

Re: Your Building Is Incomplete If It Lacks These ... by EndiaSami: 9:43pm On May 02, 2016
More

Re: Your Building Is Incomplete If It Lacks These ... by FastShipping: 10:43pm On May 02, 2016
I need something super rectangular with neat finish. I want the accessories on one side.

1 Like

Re: Your Building Is Incomplete If It Lacks These ... by EndiaSami: 6:03am On May 03, 2016
Here

Re: Your Building Is Incomplete If It Lacks These ... by EndiaSami: 6:07am On May 03, 2016
More

Re: Your Building Is Incomplete If It Lacks These ... by EndiaSami: 9:27am On May 03, 2016
Quality Pan connector available too.

Include in your list.....

Re: Your Building Is Incomplete If It Lacks These ... by EndiaSami: 9:56am On May 03, 2016
Photo of wc showing pan connector area

PAN: pan connector.
Fitted at the back of wc & connected to a waste pipe.

Re: Your Building Is Incomplete If It Lacks These ... by EndiaSami: 6:42pm On May 03, 2016
"Let us make BATHROOMS according to our likeness". grin

and so we did.... & client was pleased cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (42) (Reply)

Professional Screeding /pop And Painting Designs Works(pictures) / Roofing sheets: Prices of all types of Aluminium Roofing sheets in Nigeria / Most Current Prices For Original Long Lasting Turkey Doors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.