Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,707 members, 7,820,486 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:40 PM

Your Building Is Incomplete If It Lacks These ... - Properties (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Your Building Is Incomplete If It Lacks These ... (107264 Views)

Well Maintain 2 Story Building Is S For Sale @ Alapere Kosofe Lagos (pics) / Sarafoam Building Is Currently Burning In Lagos (Photos) / 3 Story Building Is For Sale In Surulere Around Masha Kilo For N75M 08038156694 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (42) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Building Is Incomplete If It Lacks These ... by EndiaSami: 9:39am On Aug 06, 2015
cheesy thank you!! Yes, you!

1 Like

Re: Your Building Is Incomplete If It Lacks These ... by EndiaSami: 9:29am On Aug 09, 2015
Another finished one...lekki Lagos.
More coming soonest...

Re: Your Building Is Incomplete If It Lacks These ... by acelaw: 10:53am On Aug 13, 2015
EndiaSami:
Good day estate developers and agents, aspiring house owners, builders, architects, engineers, plumbers, general property contractors and every member and guest in the property section of Nairaland, I greet you all
We all know that a building is incomplete without a bathroom/kitchen. In fact, it is important that we get the best for our bathrooms and kitchens because they are both rooms for personal hygiene. In sweethome bathrooms, it is our belief that the harmony of the environment, water, body and mind are essential for everyday wellbeing, and wellbeing is the quality of life, and that we what we represents.
Sweethome Bathrooms distributes widely Swethome brands such as Sanitary Wares, Water Heaters, Sinks, and Faucets etc. We closely follow generational innovation as well as our own customers' purchasing preferences. Moreover, we provide products that meet the needs of our clientele, solely focusing on quality and durability to give customers value for their money.
Our products are what you need for that beautiful piece of art for your office, buildings, hospitals, hotels, schools, churches etc.
one key feature that separates Sweethome Bathrooms from other companies is our commitment to providing our customers with classy and quality options. Because our primary concern is to ensure our consumers are happy with the elegance and durability of their purchase, we provide products tailored to all shapes and sizes for our customers.

Further, Sweethome Bathrooms doesn't just distribute sanitary wares, Water heaters, Faucets, Sinks etc. Our clientele will benefit from an experienced, knowledgeable staff. Our goal is to implement a superior customer service system, beyond our friendly reception and an inviting atmosphere.
Below are ranges of our products to choose from
[img][/img]
[email][/email] sales.sweethomebathrooms@gmail.com contact: , 07036341294

Oga, you have refused to pick my calls for several days. Please I beg you come and replace all the defective products you supplied to my site
Re: Your Building Is Incomplete If It Lacks These ... by acelaw: 12:46pm On Aug 13, 2015
If you dont replace your defective product you supplied to my site today I will be forced to call police for you
Re: Your Building Is Incomplete If It Lacks These ... by acelaw: 2:33pm On Aug 13, 2015
YOU CAN RUN BUT CANNOT HIDE
Re: Your Building Is Incomplete If It Lacks These ... by Nobody: 2:37pm On Aug 13, 2015
Groan..... cry
Re: Your Building Is Incomplete If It Lacks These ... by EndiaSami: 4:37pm On Aug 13, 2015
acelaw:
If you dont replace your defective product you supplied to my site today I will be forced to call police for you
Good day sir, can you please also state what was defective in the products and also did your boys not check the product as it was delivered to you...coming up with half-truth because you feel you want to tarnish ones integrity is not good. I can't and will not supply defective product. Please answer this question, what was defective in the product supplied? And did you/ your people not check your product after supply? How many days did it take you to contact after noticing "defect"?.
Re: Your Building Is Incomplete If It Lacks These ... by EndiaSami: 4:39pm On Aug 13, 2015
acelaw:
YOU CAN RUN BUT CANNOT HIDE
Am not running sir. I don't need to. I did no wrong
Re: Your Building Is Incomplete If It Lacks These ... by cutieolaedo(f): 6:04pm On Aug 13, 2015
acelaw:
Hmmm. Mr. My group have actually been working with endiasami since the beginning of this year and I can say I can proudly recommend him to another. And he is very honest and straight forward. So I will advise you "check yourself".
Re: Your Building Is Incomplete If It Lacks These ... by Nobody: 5:01am On Aug 14, 2015
EndiaSami:
Sir Fastshipping, I appreciate your words but these is Business, its not phone or Laptop. To you, I may decide to give discounts,to another customer,I may give free shipping to site. Please contact us via our email. Or via whatsapp. Or you let me have yours. Thank You Boss. And yes, we have that Sink with its long neck mixer.

It's a shame that you're holding on to this archaic policy.

Sure you'll cater to the uninformed but people like me would never take you seriously if you don't have the courtesy to attach prices to each product that you post.

Take care.

1 Like

Re: Your Building Is Incomplete If It Lacks These ... by EndiaSami: 7:32am On Aug 18, 2015
Work!! Another almost finished project...it's endiasami again on each plumbing and sanitary solutions..#BlessingsonBlessingsl

1 Like

Re: Your Building Is Incomplete If It Lacks These ... by EndiaSami: 7:55am On Aug 18, 2015
Beloved..do feel free, I min absolutely free to ask for/ about anything on this thread..including prices of wares. And you will get a response asap,no be long matter be that. na una get the thread no be me....but meanwhile, if you need quote on your project materials, consultation or want to talk biz...use the mail or whatsapp/phone numbers provided #love # thank you
Re: Your Building Is Incomplete If It Lacks These ... by acelaw: 4:11pm On Aug 20, 2015
cutieolaedo:

Hmmm. Mr. My group have actually been working with endiasami since the beginning of this year and I can say I can proudly recommend him to another. And he is very honest and straight forward. So I will advise you "check yourself".

I think you are the one that need to check yourself

Just because you had no issues with yours does not mean others don't.

This is the second time this man is supplying me with defective products.

The toilet set is cracked I have called him severally and he failed to come and pick them meanwhile he is the one that made arrangements for transport not me.

Also the shower cubicle he supplied is missing one glass
Re: Your Building Is Incomplete If It Lacks These ... by acelaw: 4:20pm On Aug 20, 2015
EndiaSami:

Am not running sir. I don't need to. I did no wrong

Then why are you avoiding my calls

please return my calls so that you can address the issue of your defective product
Re: Your Building Is Incomplete If It Lacks These ... by amadasunfarm(m): 11:37pm On Aug 21, 2015
Also send prices to festo69@yahoo.com
Re: Your Building Is Incomplete If It Lacks These ... by EndiaSami: 12:08pm On Aug 22, 2015
amadasunfarm:
Also send prices to festo69@yahoo.com
Sent sir. Thanks
Re: Your Building Is Incomplete If It Lacks These ... by Nobody: 12:23pm On Aug 22, 2015
Contact perfect touch Aluminium for your windows and other Aluminium works, we will offer you a great and friendly service. Tel:08153665659)
(Whatsapp too),08067079715. Thanks
Re: Your Building Is Incomplete If It Lacks These ... by Yagalchychy: 12:25pm On Aug 22, 2015
For your quality home and office blinds,Contact: Grand Horizons window blinds and decor....(08072862060) Grand Horizons! "That extra touch your home and office needs" with one year free maintenance on all products delivered anywhere in Nigeria..

Re: Your Building Is Incomplete If It Lacks These ... by Yagalchychy: 12:27pm On Aug 22, 2015
For quality granite of all sizes and accurate tonnage....Think Ratcon construction company! Call our sales representative on this number: (08028897654)we have office in lagos and our quarry site is at ogun state, over 30 trucks readily available to deliver to you and we deliver anywhere in Nigeria....you won't be disappointed you got in touch.
Re: Your Building Is Incomplete If It Lacks These ... by ahmedonia4real(m): 5:54pm On Aug 22, 2015
EndiaSami:

Sent sir. Thanks

Plz I need prices of your products including shower cubicle......ahmedonia4real@yahoo.com
Re: Your Building Is Incomplete If It Lacks These ... by EndiaSami: 4:07pm On Aug 23, 2015
ahmedonia4real:

Plz I need prices of your products including shower cubicle......ahmedonia4real@yahoo.com
Sent sir. Thanks.
Re: Your Building Is Incomplete If It Lacks These ... by semitunde: 6:17am On Aug 25, 2015
@EndiaSami. Someone got in contact with you asking for more info about your products and supplies, but you didn't respond.

You lost a big opportunity bro. Next time answer all requests, even if they seem silly. I was told "maybe you don chop belleful".

I don't know what's wrong the the pm my replies kept getting back as mailers daemon.
Re: Your Building Is Incomplete If It Lacks These ... by twinskenny(m): 7:35am On Aug 25, 2015
EndiaSami:

Sent sir. Thanks

Hello sir

Kindly attend to the man with issues above...try and work something out with him
Re: Your Building Is Incomplete If It Lacks These ... by EndiaSami: 10:18am On Aug 25, 2015
semitunde:
@EndiaSami. Someone got in contact with you asking for more info about your products and supplies, but you didn't respond.

You lost a big opportunity bro. Next time answer all requests, even if they seem silly. I was told "maybe you don chop belleful".

I don't know what's wrong the the pm my replies kept getting back as mailers daemon.
Goodday sir, I don't understand how u mean sir, through which medium was I been contacted call, whatsapp, mail or via nairaland. I try as much as possible to respond to any enquiries sir as soon as possible.so sorry if I missed yours. If it was seen, I sure would have gotten back to you, even if it's call flash sef. Máṣe binu sir. The number still remains 07036341294, 08117578288. No request is silly to me o sir. Am still loyal..over loyal dey worry me sef..na your boy I be.If I have gotten it, I would have gladly answered. Thank you
Re: Your Building Is Incomplete If It Lacks These ... by EndiaSami: 10:22am On Aug 25, 2015
twinskenny:

Hello sir

Kindly attend to the man with issues above...try and work something out with him
Twinskenny! I appreciate. smiley. And I have done as you say.
Re: Your Building Is Incomplete If It Lacks These ... by semitunde: 2:24pm On Aug 25, 2015
EndiaSami:

Goodday sir, I don't understand how u mean sir, through which medium was I been contacted call, whatsapp, mail or via nairaland. I try as much as possible to respond to any enquiries sir as soon as possible.so sorry if I missed yours. If it was seen, I sure would have gotten back to you, even if it's call flash sef. Máṣe binu sir. The number still remains 07036341294, 08117578288. No request is silly to me o sir. Am still loyal..over loyal dey worry me sef..na your boy I be.If I have gotten it, I would have gladly answered. Thank you

OK I've sent your reply over, so if another opportunity comes up.

Some questions were asked about the quality of the products, your location and your capacity to supply. It was via the mail you gave here.

Check for beowulfprojectsolutions@gmail.com

Modified:
OK there is another window. Albeit a smaller one. Send your price list to the email above, for all the products you have available. It will be compared with those already recieved.
Re: Your Building Is Incomplete If It Lacks These ... by semitunde: 2:57pm On Aug 25, 2015
EndiaSami:

Good day sir, can you please also state what was defective in the products and also did your boys not check the product as it was delivered to you...coming up with half-truth because you feel you want to tarnish ones integrity is not good. I can't and will not supply defective product. Please answer this question, what was defective in the product supplied? And did you/ your people not check your product after supply? How many days did it take you to contact after noticing "defect"?.

OK. I'm just seeing this.

Its not easy to check for defects on products supplied to site especially if the product is in a very large quantity.

For example, I handled a site that needed 130 shower trays. They were checked as needed, but maybe due to stacking ( which was done by the supply coy), or the fact that some already had internal cracks that were not so visible; we later noticed that two were cracked. The plumbers working on site reported that they found them among the stack as they were taking the ones they needed for installation.

I called the procurement guy and he had the supplier come change it. Maybe it was the small no.of defective trays or the large no.of consigment supplied that allowed for this wasnt my concern.

Of course the blame can be passed to the storekeeper who checked the products in or the plumbers, but it will be difficult to prove for such a product that can have cracks not immediately detectable. Alternatively, you will have to not stack the products on top of the other so we can know if and when there are issues with some.

This also applied to one of the cisterns. It was also replaced.

Pls work this issue out with the client and if need
be, get to the site and see what can be remedied of the situation.
Re: Your Building Is Incomplete If It Lacks These ... by EndiaSami: 4:40pm On Aug 25, 2015
semitunde:

Some questions were asked about the quality of the products, your location and your capacity to supply. It was via the mail you gave here.

Modified:
OK there is another window. Albeit a smaller one. Send your price list to the email above, for all the products you have available. It will be compared with those already recieved.
Thank you sir.
Our products are of top quality. We believe so much in quality and we remain the professionals plumber and contractors choice for decades. I solely have worked with clients including the federal housing authority and doyin group.admist other great plumbers and contractors and the feedback on wares is great especially on good flushing system, which we believe is essential while shopping for a good toilet set. Our faucets are great also. Our sinks comes in 10 years warranty...all for your satisfaction and Home peace
Our location is amody plaza, 119 market street, odun-ade busstop, Lagos- badagry exp way. Lagos.
We can supply as much as possible sir to any location nation-wide. 50. 100, 200 sets etc.
Would check for mail asap. Would sent price-list now. Thanks once again. smiley
Re: Your Building Is Incomplete If It Lacks These ... by EndiaSami: 4:52pm On Aug 25, 2015
semitunde:

OK. I'm just seeing this.

Its not easy to check for defects on products supplied to site especially if the product is in a very large quantity.

For example, I handled a site that needed 130 shower trays. They were checked as needed, but maybe due to stacking ( which was done by the supply coy), or the fact that some already had internal cracks that were not so visible; we later noticed that two were cracked. The plumbers working on site reported that they found them among the stack as they were taking the ones they needed for installation.

I called the procurement guy and he had the supplier come change it. Maybe it was the small no.of defective trays or the large no.of consigment supplied that allowed for this wasnt my concern.

Of course the blame can be passed to the storekeeper who checked the products in or the plumbers, but it will be difficult to prove for such a product that can have cracks not immediately detectable. Alternatively, you will have to not stack the products on top of the other so we can know if and when there are issues with some.

This also applied to one of the cisterns. It was also replaced.

Pls work this issue out with the client and if need
be, get to the site and see what can be remedied of the situation.
Yes sir, and we have discussed about it and it's been worked out. Mr acelaw is my person. Got lots of respect for him...his trust,. 1st transaction we had, he trusted me with his money even without meeting me in person and I surely did not disappoint..Without meeting him formally I know his work place, been to his crib and site.......Oya Mr acelaw, come and modify that your post o. smiley
Re: Your Building Is Incomplete If It Lacks These ... by EndiaSami: 5:54pm On Aug 25, 2015
semitunde:

Modified:
Sent sir...Thank you much. 07036341294, 0811758288

1 Like

Re: Your Building Is Incomplete If It Lacks These ... by EndiaSami: 2:49pm On Aug 31, 2015
07036341294, 08117578288.
Re: Your Building Is Incomplete If It Lacks These ... by oge966: 1:05pm On Sep 01, 2015
Send pictures and prices of your sanitary wares to ogefran@gmail.com. I think we can do business together.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (42) (Reply)

Professional Screeding /pop And Painting Designs Works(pictures) / Roofing sheets: Prices of all types of Aluminium Roofing sheets in Nigeria / Most Current Prices For Original Long Lasting Turkey Doors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.