Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,956 members, 7,825,000 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 11:03 PM

Mavin Records’ Di’ja Shares Lovely Photos Of Her Parents.. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mavin Records’ Di’ja Shares Lovely Photos Of Her Parents.. (2746 Views)

Di’ja Shares First Ever Photo Of Her Husband And Son / E-money Shares Lovely Family Photo With Wife And Kids To Celebrate Fathers Day / Mercy Aigbe’s 14-year-old Daughter, Michelle, Shares Lovely Photo; Fans React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mavin Records’ Di’ja Shares Lovely Photos Of Her Parents.. by BellaSwan: 6:55am On Feb 24, 2015
Petite Mavin records’ singer, Di’Ja has taken to social media to share lovely photos of her parents.

The singer of ‘Awww’ fame is reportedly a Sierra Leonean-Nigerian recording artist, visual artist, fashion designer and songwriter. She has lived in Nigeria, Sierra Leone, the United States and Canada, and she started singing in 2008 back in Canada when she released her first song, ‘Rock Steady’ which was nominated forBest Urban/R&B Single at the 2009 Canadian Radio Music Awards.

Di’Ja whose mum is from Kaduna state while her Dad is from Sierra Leone took to instagram to share photos of her parents.

See the photos below…

http://www.radar.ng/gist/peep-this-mavin-records-dija-shares-lovely-photos-of-her-parents/

Re: Mavin Records’ Di’ja Shares Lovely Photos Of Her Parents.. by dorocent(m): 6:57am On Feb 24, 2015
Re: Mavin Records’ Di’ja Shares Lovely Photos Of Her Parents.. by Trinxie(f): 7:05am On Feb 24, 2015
She looks like them both... but more like her dad (especially her mouth) Mega Combo Di'Ja...
Re: Mavin Records’ Di’ja Shares Lovely Photos Of Her Parents.. by SMALLPENIS(f): 7:09am On Feb 24, 2015
Mbaka why
Re: Mavin Records’ Di’ja Shares Lovely Photos Of Her Parents.. by ggrin(f): 7:14am On Feb 24, 2015
SMALLPENIS:
Mbaka why
mbaka whysad
Re: Mavin Records’ Di’ja Shares Lovely Photos Of Her Parents.. by ibkgab001: 7:16am On Feb 24, 2015
I love my life anytime I'm with you awww...as long as you love me baby...
Re: Mavin Records’ Di’ja Shares Lovely Photos Of Her Parents.. by shawnfamous(m): 7:35am On Feb 24, 2015
Dis Dija's mouth cn suck 5 dicks at once
Re: Mavin Records’ Di’ja Shares Lovely Photos Of Her Parents.. by TeamSimple(m): 7:37am On Feb 24, 2015
The father's moustache tho,like birds nest.
Re: Mavin Records’ Di’ja Shares Lovely Photos Of Her Parents.. by balash(m): 10:39am On Feb 24, 2015
I like that dija girl who get her pin.. Lol

(1) (Reply)

Open Letter To Davido, Olamide And Don Jazzy / Abeg Make Una Help Me Judge This Before And After Of Actress Yvonne Jegede / Davido Vs Hush Puppi - Who Slays In Gucci - Davido Or Hush Puppi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.