₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,137,344 members, 4,640,739 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 December 2018 at 12:53 AM

Cisco STUDY GROUP (online) - Career (56) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Cisco STUDY GROUP (online) (102449 Views)

Java Study Group(online) / Which Certification Is Top-notch? Microsoft Or Cisco / Cyberoam Study Group, Anyone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (53) (54) (55) (56) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cisco STUDY GROUP (online) by examdeal: 3:45pm On Oct 08
dastranger:
Please anyone with resources on free or reliable dumps should quote me please.

as usual www.examdeal.net is the place for dumps in nigeria. cheers or what app 07085072636
Re: Cisco STUDY GROUP (online) by Jaelluiz: 4:09pm On Oct 19
@examsdeal please If I want to write in early december, when is the best time to get the dumps?
Re: Cisco STUDY GROUP (online) by Saliyat: 5:56am On Oct 20
Am interested please. I need the link to join.
Re: Cisco STUDY GROUP (online) by examdeal: 2:36pm On Oct 23
Jaelluiz:
@examsdeal please If I want to write in early december, when is the best time to get the dumps?

if you want to write in december , get the dumps now and start practising. But honestly, what is the point of postponing till december ? Why dont you just write it now once and for all. Its easy with dumps from www.examdeal.net or whats app 07085072636. Thanks guys
Re: Cisco STUDY GROUP (online) by wilsonAlo: 4:19pm On Oct 23
Am Wilson pls add me up . Wilsonlekan@gmail.com
Re: Cisco STUDY GROUP (online) by aliyuthayo: 5:30pm On Oct 23
A rare opportunity!!!

Re: Cisco STUDY GROUP (online) by Jaelluiz: 9:09pm On Oct 23
examdeal:

if you want to write in december , get the dumps now and start practising. But honestly, what is the point of postponing till december ? Why dont you just write it now once and for all. Its easy with dumps from www.examdeal.net or whats app 07085072636. Thanks guys

its just that I just don't want to write the exams and pass without having a deep understanding of the topics. Why I ask is that I heard that Cisco does change its exam questions every 5-6 weeks. Dont really know how true sha. I will definitely get the dumps before December.
Re: Cisco STUDY GROUP (online) by Lionhearted: 12:22pm On Nov 10
Pls gurus how is the collisions domains here 9? I am getting 7.

Emphasis on the circled network segments.

Re: Cisco STUDY GROUP (online) by slye(m): 3:36pm On Nov 11
Lionhearted:
Pls gurus how is the collisions domains here 9? I am getting 7.

Emphasis on the circled network segments.

Each port on a switch is a collision domain. Also, connections between switches are considered a collision domain

On the switched network to the left. You have 5 collision domains
On the bridged network at the top. You have 3 collision domain
On the hub network at the bottom, you have a collision domain. Making a total of 9.
Re: Cisco STUDY GROUP (online) by akindavids(m): 2:41pm On Nov 16
it is 9 collision domain
Re: Cisco STUDY GROUP (online) by Gbengadaniel12: 6:52pm On Nov 27
chukzyfcbb:

haha they will fail woefully!!! Don't mind him, he wants to market his institute.
Look at this Wendell books on my table that has over 3000pages. is what you say you will teach a newbie in 16days. Oga you lie!

Only Subnetting, Class A & B most especially will take them 3days to fully understand, lol
sir how were you able to get this books in Nigeria, I want to get them too
Re: Cisco STUDY GROUP (online) by examdeal: 12:13pm On Dec 10
www.examdeal.net Latest exam dumps avaliable
Re: Cisco STUDY GROUP (online) by fedrick4god: 8:51pm On Dec 12
Dumps are only good if you have in dept understanding of Cisco sees network.

(1) (2) (3) ... (53) (54) (55) (56) (Reply)

Electrical Engineering: Aspirants and Practitioners / About The ICAN/ATS Examinations / Cute Photos Of Policewoman, Nkeiru Nwode, Got Admirers Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2018 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.