Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,405 members, 7,836,630 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:45 AM

check Out these Blackberry Messenger Channels!! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / check Out these Blackberry Messenger Channels!! (859 Views)

Facebook Messenger Now Has Its Own Snapchat-like Camera, Too / Kim Kardashian Launches Her Own Range Of Messenger Icons Called Kimojis (photos) / God Prophesied To Me To Become His Messenger – Terry G (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

check Out these Blackberry Messenger Channels!! by Esdb3: 7:39am On Feb 24, 2015
The bbm channel is fun and I use it a lot. There are some I even can't do without, there are some that are annoying with their constant adverts. Mine are:

1.Car lovers.

It gives you news on everything cars. You get pictures of llamborghinis,ferraris,bugattis and other exotic cars. And it is owned by a 16 years old. [url]pin.bbm.com/C002E2146[/url]

2. Video Links.

This channel is the bomb. It gives you straight download links(you won't have to visit any page your browser will take you to the save box immediately) to match highlights, tech videos, movies, movie trailers and other cool videos.
[url]pin.bbm.com/C003DB917[/url]

3 Sports Blitz.

This sports channel gives you latest transfer completed deals, before match line-ups, after match tweets by players, coach signings and more.

[url]pin.bbm.com/C003A1023[/url]

4. The Joke Hub.

Do you love comics? Then you are at its hub. It is a fun channel to subscribe to. You get comic strips and characters you haven't even seen before like a captain Africa.
[url]pin.bbm.com/C0018CF07[/url]

5. Geeks world.

Latest Tech Updates • Latest Tablets , Smartphones , PC Updates & Comparisons • Reviews and Tips • Daily Riddle , Geek's Quotes & Joke • On This Day In History

[url]pin.bbm.com/C00374BA4[/url]

Feel free to add yours.
Re: check Out these Blackberry Messenger Channels!! by SheldonCooper: 3:28pm On Apr 13, 2015
I.channel C0029E774. Are you are fan of trivias? Want to see some random posts on interesting and amazing things around the world? Get to see inspirational inventions and wonderful nature on this channel. Anything interesting is what the channel is all about. join and see for yourself C0029E774
Re: check Out these Blackberry Messenger Channels!! by shaiguy(m): 8:57am On Oct 24, 2015
Tecno own the Stage BBM channel Pin:C0039345B

(1) (Reply)

Kanye West, Kim Kardashian West, And North West Take A Selfie / Check Out Rapper Olamide’s Dapper New Photos / Ricky Rozay Arrested For Second Time In Two Weeks… See What He Did This Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.