Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,958 members, 7,817,816 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:15 PM

In Light Of Mynd44 Thread Seun/mods Please Unlock This Thread - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / In Light Of Mynd44 Thread Seun/mods Please Unlock This Thread (1728 Views)

Gbajabiamila: Amendment Of CCB Act An Error, Will Not See The Light Of Day / The Politics Of Mynd44 / Seun Mods Explain Your Deal With Pdp Thugs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Light Of Mynd44 Thread Seun/mods Please Unlock This Thread by vedaxcool(m): 9:12am On Feb 24, 2015
I wish to request that this thread be unlocked https://www.nairaland.com/1908499/why-should-vote-president-jonathan#26397534 to allow robust debate.

#BringBackThisThread

1 Share

Re: In Light Of Mynd44 Thread Seun/mods Please Unlock This Thread by opiaoku: 9:14am On Feb 24, 2015
Buhari is a certified terrorist
Gej till 2019

3 Likes

Re: In Light Of Mynd44 Thread Seun/mods Please Unlock This Thread by vedaxcool(m): 9:18am On Feb 24, 2015
opiaoku:
[s]Buhari is a certified terrorist
Gej till 2019 [/s]

Learn to respond within the context of the thread

5 Likes

Re: In Light Of Mynd44 Thread Seun/mods Please Unlock This Thread by opiaoku: 9:20am On Feb 24, 2015
vedaxcool:

Learn to respond within the context of the thread

Buhari is a terrorist
Apc Is bokoharam
Tinubu is a bastard
Osibanjo Osibanjo is a vagabond
Elrufai is a midget
Obasanjo is a monkey
Lier Muhammed is charlatan
Amaechi is a thief
Oshiomole is a scallywag
Kwankwanso is a cow
Ambode is a clown
Aregbesola is a nincompoop
Fashola is a hooligan
Oyegun is vulture
Delemomodu is pig
Gej till 2019

10 Likes

Re: In Light Of Mynd44 Thread Seun/mods Please Unlock This Thread by Nobody: 9:23am On Feb 24, 2015
Lol.

1 Like

Re: In Light Of Mynd44 Thread Seun/mods Please Unlock This Thread by Nobody: 9:27am On Feb 24, 2015
Haba! This is injustice of the highest hierachy. Mynd44 created a thread yesterday castigating the opposition party, the topic made front page and today he has created a counter thread. Why Is this one not seeing the daylight let alone of making front page.

I think I have to start doubting seun's neutrality.

1 Like

Re: In Light Of Mynd44 Thread Seun/mods Please Unlock This Thread by ishiamu(m): 9:31am On Feb 24, 2015
opiaoku:

Buhari is a terrorist
Apc Is bokoharam
Tinubu is a bastard
Osibanjo Osibanjo is a vagabond
Elrufai is a midget
Obasanjo is a monkey
Lier Muhammed is charlatan
Amaechi is a thief
Oshiomole is a scallywag
Kwankwanso is a cow
Ambode is a clown
Aregbesola is a nincompoop
Fashola is a hooligan
Oyegun is vulture
Delemomodu is pig
Gej till 2019

grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

My nigga kee di way?
Re: In Light Of Mynd44 Thread Seun/mods Please Unlock This Thread by Nobody: 9:39am On Feb 24, 2015
I stand to be corrected if I'm getting it wrong, I need Mr seun to clarify the difference between this thread that made front page yesterday

www.nairaland.com/2162034/why-should-vote-apc-2015

And this new one below that was closed for no specific reason.

www.nairaland.com/1908499/why-should-vote-president-jonathan#26397534

Is Mr seun trying to protect the ruling party or what's actually going on here?
Is it that Mr seun Is trying hard to oppose any thread that is against GEJ?

I think for egalitarianism, justice and unbias mind, mr seun should re-open this thread.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: In Light Of Mynd44 Thread Seun/mods Please Unlock This Thread by vedaxcool(m): 9:40am On Feb 24, 2015
opiaoku:

[size=18pt]
Buhari Jonathan is a(n) terrorist exMilitant
ApcPDP(accd to Azazi) Is bokoharam
Tinubu Sambo is a bastard
Osibanjo Osibanjo Dokubo is a vagabond
Elrufai Obanikoro is a midget
ObasanjoPatience is a monkey
Lier Muhammed Fani crackyode is charlatan
AmaechiJonathan, Allison, PDP govs is a(re) thief(ives)
OshiomoleMuazu is a scallywag
Kwankwanso Edwin Clark is a cow
Ambode Bode George is a clown
Aregbesola Mimiko is a nincompoop
Fashola Agba is a hooligan
Oyegun Dokubois vulture
DelemomoduMe is pig
Gej till 2019march28[/size]

Fixed

2 Likes

Re: In Light Of Mynd44 Thread Seun/mods Please Unlock This Thread by opiaoku: 9:50am On Feb 24, 2015
ishiamu:

grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

My nigga kee di way?

Adim ok my man

Am just here to derail thread and shout

Gej till 2019
Because
Buhari is a terrorist
Apc Is bokoharam
Re: In Light Of Mynd44 Thread Seun/mods Please Unlock This Thread by Nobody: 9:50am On Feb 24, 2015
Lalasticlala, Afam4eva, OAM4J, Ikenna351,
maclatunji, Ngwakwe, seun, mynd44.

Bring back this thread

1 Like 1 Share

Re: In Light Of Mynd44 Thread Seun/mods Please Unlock This Thread by sCun: 9:52am On Feb 24, 2015
Neyoor:
I stand to be corrected if I'm getting it wrong, I need Mr seun to clarify the difference between this thread that made front page yesterday

www.nairaland.com/2162034/why-should-vote-apc-2015

And this new one below that was closed for no specific reason.

Is Mr seun trying to protect the ruling party or what's actually going on here?
Is it that Mr seun Is trying hard to oppose any thread that is against GEJ?

I think for egalitarianism, justice and unbias mind, mr seun should re-open this thread.
He created the first one as a moderator at at time when he was expected to be neutral or appear neutral, he created Yesterday's own as a floor member of Nairaland, he is no longer a moderator.
Re: In Light Of Mynd44 Thread Seun/mods Please Unlock This Thread by Nobody: 9:58am On Feb 24, 2015
sCun:

He created the first one as a moderator at at time when he was expected to be neutral or appear neutral, he created Yesterday's own as a floor member of Nairaland, he is no longer a moderator.

What point r u trying to made that is not even clear to you, yourself.

We all know that Mynd44 has been suspended as a moderator for months ago.
Re: In Light Of Mynd44 Thread Seun/mods Please Unlock This Thread by ishiamu(m): 9:59am On Feb 24, 2015
opiaoku:

Adim ok my man

Am just here to derail thread and shout

Gej till 2019
Because
Buhari is a terrorist
Apc Is bokoharam

I see you nigga

1 Like

Re: In Light Of Mynd44 Thread Seun/mods Please Unlock This Thread by vedaxcool(m): 10:01am On Feb 24, 2015
sCun:

Whatever the case is, the thread should be unlocked seeing that the reason it was locked is no longer tenable!
Re: In Light Of Mynd44 Thread Seun/mods Please Unlock This Thread by sCun: 10:01am On Feb 24, 2015
Neyoor:

What point r u trying to made that is not even clear to you, yourself.

We all know that Mynd44 has been suspended as a moderator for months ago.
At the time he opened the locked thread, he was still a moderator.
Re: In Light Of Mynd44 Thread Seun/mods Please Unlock This Thread by vedaxcool(m): 10:03am On Feb 24, 2015
sCun:

As at now he is no longer a mod, the thread should be reopened! Shikena!
Re: In Light Of Mynd44 Thread Seun/mods Please Unlock This Thread by sCun: 10:07am On Feb 24, 2015
vedaxcool:

As at now he is no longer a mod, the thread should be reopened! Shikena!
That is not the point the other guy is making. He wanted to know why the thread was locked as at then and I told him.
That thread is almost 6 months old.
Re: In Light Of Mynd44 Thread Seun/mods Please Unlock This Thread by Nobody: 10:08am On Feb 24, 2015
sCun:

And now that he is no more a moderator, we demand that the thread should be re-opened.

Mynd4 laid emphasis on this closed thread while he was butressing his assertion yesterday.
Re: In Light Of Mynd44 Thread Seun/mods Please Unlock This Thread by sCun: 10:12am On Feb 24, 2015
Neyoor:

And now that he is no more a moderator, we demand that the thread should be re-opened.

Mynd4 laid emphasis on this closed thread while he was butressing his assertion yesterday.
Well you wanted to know the difference between those threads and why the first one was closed back then, I've told you that.
You can continue going in circles if you wish...
Re: In Light Of Mynd44 Thread Seun/mods Please Unlock This Thread by vedaxcool(m): 10:15am On Feb 24, 2015
sCun:

That is not the point the other guy is making. He wanted to know why the thread was locked as at then and I told him.
That thread is almost 6 months old.

K
Re: In Light Of Mynd44 Thread Seun/mods Please Unlock This Thread by OrlandoOwoh(m): 10:18am On Feb 24, 2015
Both threads contradict each other and show how confused Mynd44 is. The admin should unlock the previous one and move it to the front page.
Re: In Light Of Mynd44 Thread Seun/mods Please Unlock This Thread by Nobody: 10:18am On Feb 24, 2015
sCun:
Well you wanted to know the difference between those threads and why the first one was closed back then, I've told you that.
You can continue going in circles if you wish...

Ok thanks for the clarification, though.
Re: In Light Of Mynd44 Thread Seun/mods Please Unlock This Thread by Nobody: 10:19am On Feb 24, 2015
Pigs dig pigs seun bring back this thread.u say u hate slander, I am doing dat 2 u.Ban me if u lyk.fool
Re: In Light Of Mynd44 Thread Seun/mods Please Unlock This Thread by Nobody: 10:21am On Feb 24, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:
Both threads contradict each other and show how confused Mynd44 is. The admin should unlock the previous one and move it to the front page.

May God bless you bro!
Re: In Light Of Mynd44 Thread Seun/mods Please Unlock This Thread by Nobody: 10:28am On Feb 24, 2015
This thread was created yesterday;

www.nairaland.com/2162034/why-
should-vote-apc-2015

And after an hour, this below thread was created
in response.

www.nairaland.com/2162186/response-mynd44s-why-should-vote

The former made front page and the latter was not reckon with.

If the counter thread cannot make front page, what about the response to it.

Nairaland Admins should learn not to be bias.

1 Like

Re: In Light Of Mynd44 Thread Seun/mods Please Unlock This Thread by vedaxcool(m): 12:18pm On Feb 24, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:
Re: In Light Of Mynd44 Thread Seun/mods Please Unlock This Thread by adaweezy(m): 12:44pm On Feb 24, 2015
Neyoor:
Haba! This is injustice of the highest hierachy. Mynd44 created a thread yesterday castigating the opposition party, the topic made front page and today he has created a counter thread. Why Is this one not seeing the daylight let alone of making front page.

Seun was never neutral.....
have been banned for pointing it out not once but twice...

1 Like

Re: In Light Of Mynd44 Thread Seun/mods Please Unlock This Thread by Nobody: 6:51pm On Feb 24, 2015
Neyoor:

I knew seun was not neutral. Long ago
Re: In Light Of Mynd44 Thread Seun/mods Please Unlock This Thread by vedaxcool(m): 12:35pm On Feb 25, 2015
I wonder why mynd44 is hardly interested in getting his thread unlocked!

(1) (2) (Reply)

EXPOSED! APC Leaders Share Power, Give OBJ Three Ministerial Slots / Good News Naija: Obasanjo Returns What He Has Eaten From Nigeria’s National Cake / BUHARI: I Belong To Everybody And Belong To Nobody

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.