Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,534 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:33 AM

INEC And Poor Preparation - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC And Poor Preparation (323 Views)

APC Should Take Over INEC And Other Institutions - Oyegun / Why You Should Wait For INEC And Not Follow Nairalanders Postings! (+PIC) / Buhari Don't no The Full Meaning Of Inec And Apc How can He Become the President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

INEC And Poor Preparation by Independa: 9:24am On Feb 24, 2015
I am baffled at the state of preparation and the entire planning of the elections by INEC. I must say that they have so far operated below expectation. It is disheartening especially when you consider the fact that it is headed by a professor. My questions are;
1. What would have been the fate of this nation if the elections had been held on 14th Feb?
2. Why have PVC's not reached some distribution centers causing psychological and economic stress of having to go back again and again by the owners?
3. What have they been doing for years now that they couldn't create an efficient Internet national base so that people can vote from where ever they reside now, and not vote twice. Am being disenfranchised simply because I relocated.
4. Why is it that application for transfer of PVCs by those that relocated are no longer being processed (this was stopped long ago in Abia)
5.Why is it that those who registered more than once got the cards? Are computers not meant to dictate multiple registrations? If not? What is the essence of fingerprinting and the entire process?
6. What assurance are they giving that the card reader if used will also not be a hoarx, since they couldnt improve much on what they did last four years?
I dont want to do what I see most an NL where pple blame the FG for everything. Someone is incharge here, and I think he should account. Dont tell me GEJ is doing this to me since I want to vote him (for my reasons). Whats your own view?

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

ISIS Fanatics Kidnap 90 People From Christian Villages In Syria / NigeriaTask - Nigeria's Job/Task Search Engine That Gives U 100 New Jobs Per Day / one thousand deducted by Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.