Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,810 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:17 AM

An Open Letter To Jamb ( Joint Admissions And Matriculation Board) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / An Open Letter To Jamb ( Joint Admissions And Matriculation Board) (2606 Views)

SOS Appeal To JAMB As A Centre In Ikorodu Shuts Down Systems Before Time(video) / 2016/2017 Joint Admissions And Matriculation Board Real Adoption Statement / ADMISSION!ADMISSION!!ADMISSION !!!interim Joint Matriculation Board Examination (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

An Open Letter To Jamb ( Joint Admissions And Matriculation Board) by lekinz(m): 10:51am On Feb 24, 2015
Dear Jamb,
Let me start like this , I am not disappointed with the postponement of the exam but this shows how uncooperative your institution and your board of examiners are, we've registered for this forthcoming jamb since Sept.,15 and each and every candidates were told to reprint their slips on 21st on Feb., which was two days ago, thinking maybe after the reprint the exam will commence on 4th of March .

We weren't told about the sudden changes in the exam date since the day of registration but on getting to the cyber cafe on 21st ( The supposed reprint date) where the registration was done, the man in charge said Jamb sent them an impromptu mail that Jamb exam Dates + slip reprinting Postponed till Further Notice. Further notice !!!,we all have our schedules, some families were at the cyber cafe yesterday complaining that they had planned traveling to Spain after the exam but they have to cancel the plans now. Why ??, shouldn't there be an earlier notification about this, the candidates were not informed,they just carried out their plans without considering anybody. It is not done in any developed country.

Now, we have to read all news paper, search online and see all tv news just to get the new date of the reprint, I won't blame you , the presidential election was formerly scheduled on Feb 14th and was also postponed ,so if a whole presidential election was postponed then who is Jamb not to do the same , we are all now been driven by the same driver, we shouldn't be treated like kids, we are not kids, they should stop this, not that we ve read all the books, but in one way or the other, we are fully prepared. Many candidates stopped working so as to prepare for the forth coming examination, they ave been deprived of their salaries, their social life all because jamb is important to them. Let them bring it, we are ready to give them shockers of their life .

We are the leaders of tomorrow ,we have our right to protest or create soft riots, our future lie in our hands, we are the candidates writing the exams not them, we should be respected, we should be called on, discussed about it and we ( Candidates and Jamb ) decide on the date. There shouldn't be any details without our consent,we have our plans, our world shouldn't roll in the circle of jamb enough, now we have been told to reprint which costs #200 per candidate, tho is a small change but the 200 multiply by the nos of candidates, its a big cash. They shouldn't use this to create an avenue for their purses
All work and no plan makes Jambite a dull candidate, we have places to attend, we are youths and teenagers, we still have things to do
#SayNoToJambImpromptuInfo
#WeDeserveSomeRespectsFromJAmb
#WeAreLeadersOfTomorrow

By Gbokiki Olamilekan Sunday

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: An Open Letter To Jamb ( Joint Admissions And Matriculation Board) by Harkanbi(m): 11:01am On Feb 24, 2015
SPace book!!!!!

Beware of my son kalamu omo ale jati jait

Anyways dat was wow

I hope dey turn up

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To Jamb ( Joint Admissions And Matriculation Board) by niqqa(m): 12:03pm On Feb 24, 2015
O. P e be like say u Dan forget say na naija u de

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To Jamb ( Joint Admissions And Matriculation Board) by lekinz(m): 5:06pm On Feb 24, 2015
Front page mod please...... obinnau ... fynestboi .... Ishilove .... olawalebabs
Re: An Open Letter To Jamb ( Joint Admissions And Matriculation Board) by lekinz(m): 5:06pm On Feb 24, 2015
niqqa:
O. P e be like say u Dan forget say na naija u de
ehn... dt one mean anything
Re: An Open Letter To Jamb ( Joint Admissions And Matriculation Board) by lekinz(m): 5:18pm On Feb 24, 2015
Harkanbi:
SPace book!!!!!

Beware of my son kalamu omo ale jati jait

Anyways dat was wow

I hope dey turn up

Thanks, I hope so too
Re: An Open Letter To Jamb ( Joint Admissions And Matriculation Board) by mrpackager(m): 5:20pm On Feb 24, 2015
i was here

indeed JAMBREALY FUCKD UP
Re: An Open Letter To Jamb ( Joint Admissions And Matriculation Board) by Adimine(m): 5:48pm On Feb 24, 2015
tru talk
Re: An Open Letter To Jamb ( Joint Admissions And Matriculation Board) by lekinz(m): 4:38pm On Feb 25, 2015
Elantraceey, giftforlife9, suregalluv, Kelvingraphics, daveP, kingphillip,
Ritababe,Therock5555, trendiitee ,lanicky
Mismycoli ... I don land !!!
Re: An Open Letter To Jamb ( Joint Admissions And Matriculation Board) by Nobody: 4:55pm On Feb 25, 2015
someone told me that jamb cbt exam is on the 6th of june 2015 goodluck smiley

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To Jamb ( Joint Admissions And Matriculation Board) by kidaberry(f): 6:59pm On Feb 25, 2015
lekinz:
Elantraceey, giftforlife9, suregalluv, Kelvingraphics, daveP, kingphillip,
Ritababe,Therock5555, trendiitee ,lanicky
Mismycoli ... I don land !!!

Spain ko spanner ni, see as una forget me like dead NLander
Re: An Open Letter To Jamb ( Joint Admissions And Matriculation Board) by Nobody: 7:14pm On Feb 25, 2015
misspresident:
No vex but it cannot be.

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To Jamb ( Joint Admissions And Matriculation Board) by lanicky(f): 8:53pm On Feb 25, 2015
lekinz:
lanicky ... I don land !!!

Welcome smiley
Re: An Open Letter To Jamb ( Joint Admissions And Matriculation Board) by lekinz(m): 10:40pm On Feb 25, 2015
kidaberry:

Spain ko spanner ni, see as una forget me like dead NLander

So u think am lying right ?? ... Kidaberry ... Is this you ...
Re: An Open Letter To Jamb ( Joint Admissions And Matriculation Board) by lekinz(m): 10:41pm On Feb 25, 2015
lanicky:

Welcome smiley

I heard u re datin one of the mods ... **Covers face ****
Tell him to help move to front page !!! ...
Re: An Open Letter To Jamb ( Joint Admissions And Matriculation Board) by lekinz(m): 10:44pm On Feb 25, 2015
misspresident:

I will rather forget schooling ...
Things need to be done ... That was d reason why I created this thread ... Let's join hand together to fight for our rights ...
Re: An Open Letter To Jamb ( Joint Admissions And Matriculation Board) by lanicky(f): 11:19pm On Feb 25, 2015
lekinz:

I heard u re datin one of the mods ... **Covers face ****
Tell him to help move to front page !!! ...

Jeez! Who told u dat?shocked
Re: An Open Letter To Jamb ( Joint Admissions And Matriculation Board) by lekinz(m): 11:33pm On Feb 25, 2015
lanicky:

Jeez! Who told u dat?shocked

Errrm ... ***Scratches head ****
How do I start ?? ... Errmmm
Re: An Open Letter To Jamb ( Joint Admissions And Matriculation Board) by lanicky(f): 11:35pm On Feb 25, 2015
lekinz:

Errrm ... ***Scratches head ****
How do I start ?? ... Errmmm

Start talking....
Re: An Open Letter To Jamb ( Joint Admissions And Matriculation Board) by lekinz(m): 11:43pm On Feb 25, 2015
lanicky:

Start talking....
Why not tell HIM and forget about knowing who told me ... I got it from a reliable source tho ... Ehn ... Lanicky
Re: An Open Letter To Jamb ( Joint Admissions And Matriculation Board) by lanicky(f): 11:54pm On Feb 25, 2015
lekinz:

Why not tell HIM and forget about knowing who told me ... I got it from a reliable source tho ... Ehn ... Lanicky

I'm not dating any moderator.

Btw....I've recommended ur topic for frontpage..goodluck to you. smiley
Re: An Open Letter To Jamb ( Joint Admissions And Matriculation Board) by lekinz(m): 11:55pm On Feb 25, 2015
lanicky:

I'm not dating any moderator.

Btw....I've recommended ur topic for frontpage..goodluck to you. smiley

Thanks Hun ... ***Hugs her ***
Re: An Open Letter To Jamb ( Joint Admissions And Matriculation Board) by Nobody: 3:29am On Feb 26, 2015
Nigeria is a country where people can take any decision,without considering the effect on the lager society..

If INEC can postpone without due notice,then I will absorb Jamb from any wrong,doing same.
Re: An Open Letter To Jamb ( Joint Admissions And Matriculation Board) by lekinz(m): 8:08am On Feb 26, 2015
Yomieluv:
Nigeria is a country where people can take any decision,without considering the effect on the lager society..

If INEC can postpone without due notice,then I will absorb Jamb from any wrong,doing same.
That was the reason why I decided to open this thread ... We need to do something !!! ... I pray it reaches FP maybe they ( Jamb officials ) can see it

(1) (Reply)

Is Jamb Still Adding 40 Marks / What The "O" Bodmas Really Stands For / Creative Art Workshop For Kids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.