Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,428 members, 7,830,152 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:00 PM

Fans Blast Wizkid For Saying He Want To Work With Asa - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fans Blast Wizkid For Saying He Want To Work With Asa (1217 Views)

Fan Attacked Wizkid After Saying He Organizes Free Concert / Fans Blast Wizkid For Smoking Hard In New Photo / Fans Blast Wizkid And Phyno For Not Winning Awards At The MTVMAMA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fans Blast Wizkid For Saying He Want To Work With Asa by Judeoxide(m): 11:48am On Feb 24, 2015
Sorry about my copy and past but this really got me laffing...Ashe naija sabi say na rubbish this guy day sing

Re: Fans Blast Wizkid For Saying He Want To Work With Asa by Nobody: 12:05pm On Feb 24, 2015
Lol
Re: Fans Blast Wizkid For Saying He Want To Work With Asa by Caseless: 12:14pm On Feb 24, 2015
Give me asa , brymo and jessie jagz and i'm good to go.
Wizkid, if you go near ASA, i'll make sure I have you arrested. Don't even dare...
Re: Fans Blast Wizkid For Saying He Want To Work With Asa by sexymoma(f): 12:27pm On Feb 24, 2015
Caseless:
Give me asa , brymo and jessie jagz and i'm good to go.
Wizkid, if you go near ASA, i'll make sure I have you arrested. Don't even dare...
Brymo is bin over-hyped... Gimme Timi Dakolo
Re: Fans Blast Wizkid For Saying He Want To Work With Asa by Caseless: 2:42pm On Feb 24, 2015
sexymoma:
Brymo is bin over-hyped... Gimme Timi Dakolo
dakolo doesn't look his voice. Whenever he sings, I see a stolen voice that does not look like the person it is coming out from. Brymo is versatile, u know.
Re: Fans Blast Wizkid For Saying He Want To Work With Asa by 2dice(m): 6:35pm On Feb 24, 2015
Oya Give me
Wande and Asa ..mehn voice&Talent will be Balling Together

(1) (Reply)

Davido Meets American Rapper, Meekmill / Dorobad: See What Nicki Minaj Is Doing To Girl On Stage / So Sad! Singer Kiss Daniel Loses His Dad....!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.