Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,055 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:28 AM

Purpoted Plan By GEJ To Nail Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Purpoted Plan By GEJ To Nail Buhari (438 Views)

BOSTED!!! Buhari Is A Plan By The SW To Return To Power / France Practically Forced GEJ To Allow Chadian Forces To Fight Boko Haram. PIX / Implications Of A Loss by Gej On The South South Region OF Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Purpoted Plan By GEJ To Nail Buhari by argon500: 11:49am On Feb 24, 2015
abacusCm wrote;

“I have it on a strong ground that there is a plan to capture Shekau before the week to elections. And the captured Shekau who is currently undergoing training on what to say and do will mention Buhari as one of their core sponsors. The target according to the source is to discourage Southern voters and the Northern Christians (from liking Buhari). The confession is alleged to be so perfectly planned that Buhari may even be arrested and even those who love him may think twice (about his sincerity). The sum of 4.5 billion Naira is purportedly budgeted. The purpose of this budget I am told is for bribing some Northern clerics so when the time comes, they will pacify their followers (to reject Buhari as he is BoKo Haram sponsor). There will purportedly be audio of phone calls (between Buhari and the Boko Haram leaders). Buhari will not be able to sue the government since it will be an arranged confession of a captured terrorist. Now, I am not saying this (leak) is true. But knowing how desperate these PDP people are, they can do just anything to get Buhari out of the way. Honestly, I am deeply, deeply, deeply, worried. In fact, I am troubled. Kindly share this and let the world know about this evil machination of the PDP before it is too late. Kindly do it. The person who gave me this information is an Intelligence officer with the Army. He looks worried too.”

May God save Nigeria and Nigerians. Amen.

Let us vote out the clueless one.. We are tired of vampire regime
Vote for change!
Vote Buhari/Osinbajo (APC)

Note: There is no smoke without fire, We read about the election postponement late last year but we didn't take it serious
Re: Purpoted Plan By GEJ To Nail Buhari by tswitch: 12:19pm On Feb 24, 2015
argon500:
abacusCm wrote;

“I have it on a strong ground that there is a plan to capture Shekau before the week to elections. And the captured Shekau who is currently undergoing training on what to say and do will mention Buhari as one of their core sponsors. The target according to the source is to discourage Southern voters and the Northern Christians (from liking Buhari). The confession is alleged to be so perfectly planned that Buhari may even be arrested and even those who love him may think twice (about his sincerity). The sum of 4.5 billion Naira is purportedly budgeted. The purpose of this budget I am told is for bribing some Northern clerics so when the time comes, they will pacify their followers (to reject Buhari as he is BoKo Haram sponsor). There will purportedly be audio of phone calls (between Buhari and the Boko Haram leaders). Buhari will not be able to sue the government since it will be an arranged confession of a captured terrorist. Now, I am not saying this (leak) is true. But knowing how desperate these PDP people are, they can do just anything to get Buhari out of the way. Honestly, I am deeply, deeply, deeply, worried. In fact, I am troubled. Kindly share this and let the world know about this evil machination of the PDP before it is too late. Kindly do it. The person who gave me this information is an Intelligence officer with the Army. He looks worried too.”

May God save Nigeria and Nigerians. Amen.

Let us vote out the clueless one.. We are tired of vampire regime
Vote for change!
Vote Buhari/Osinbajo (APC)

Note: There is no smoke without fire, We read about the election postponement late last year but we didn't take it serious

I agree there is no smoke without fire!
I totally agree there must be some element of truth in rumours.
I also agree there must be some truth in Buhari being a grand patron of Boko Haram!
If he is innocent no need to cry foul, abi?

(1) (Reply)

Question For Pro-gej And Tanists / PDP Will Win 90% Of Votes - Akpabio / Jonathan’s Campaign Insists on Soldiers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.