Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,721 members, 7,813,379 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:32 AM

John Legend's Wife, Chrissy Teigen Post Unclad Picture Of Herself On Instagram - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / John Legend's Wife, Chrissy Teigen Post Unclad Picture Of Herself On Instagram (3257 Views)

Chrissy Teigen Leaves Without Panties And Shows Too Much / Facebook User Compares Emmanuella With Ladies That Post Unclad Photos (photos) / John Legend's Wife,chrissy Teigen Poses Braless For Miami Beach Photoshoot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

John Legend's Wife, Chrissy Teigen Post Unclad Picture Of Herself On Instagram by ezytalks: 1:01pm On Feb 24, 2015
John Legend's wife Chrissy Teigen posted a nude picture of herself on instagram to celebrate reaching 200,000 followers. She has since taken it down tho, but she was not that fast as blogger were able to lay their hands on it.

I wish i could put the pix here, but for sake of being banned, See the picture here--->http://www.ezytalks..com/2015/02/john-legends-wife-chrissy-teigen-post.html

Re: John Legend's Wife, Chrissy Teigen Post Unclad Picture Of Herself On Instagram by enoqueen: 6:27pm On Feb 24, 2015
200,000 followers and she goes unclad.

what will happen when she gets to 1 million.
Re: John Legend's Wife, Chrissy Teigen Post Unclad Picture Of Herself On Instagram by Nobody: 7:14pm On Feb 24, 2015
enoqueen:
200,000 followers and she goes unclad.

what will happen when she gets to 1 million.
free sex tongue

1 Like

Re: John Legend's Wife, Chrissy Teigen Post Unclad Picture Of Herself On Instagram by Nobody: 10:28pm On Feb 24, 2015
IM ALLERGIC TO NUDITY
Re: John Legend's Wife, Chrissy Teigen Post Unclad Picture Of Herself On Instagram by Nobody: 10:29pm On Feb 24, 2015
shockwave91:

free sex tongue

2 Likes

Re: John Legend's Wife, Chrissy Teigen Post Unclad Picture Of Herself On Instagram by rattlesnake(m): 8:52am On Feb 25, 2015
200,000 people will follow her to hell
Re: John Legend's Wife, Chrissy Teigen Post Unclad Picture Of Herself On Instagram by Ladybluecash(f): 10:32am On Feb 25, 2015
Abeg d oda version of john legend songin wey b lik regge.. Na who sang d sing..... I mean All of me
Re: John Legend's Wife, Chrissy Teigen Post Unclad Picture Of Herself On Instagram by kay29000(m): 12:09pm On Feb 25, 2015
Inter RESTING.

(1) (Reply)

Inside Tonto Dikeh’s Holiday With Boyfriend…all Her Latest Vacation Photos / Barcelona To Sign Mike Ezuruonye's Cute Son? (photos) / Nollywood Actor Daniel. K. Daniels Pictured With Actress Chacha Eke In An Event

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.