Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,430 members, 7,812,276 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:01 AM

Pictures From The Battle In Baga Against Boko Haram - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures From The Battle In Baga Against Boko Haram (68632 Views)

Throwback Photo Of Jonathan With Abu Ali In Baga, Borno / Ashes And Death: What Boko Haram Left Behind In Baga - BBC / Pictures Of Boko Haram Members Gunned Down By Soldiers In Baga (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures From The Battle In Baga Against Boko Haram by emmahoney(m): 4:07pm On Feb 24, 2015
Waste the motherfuckers
Re: Pictures From The Battle In Baga Against Boko Haram by slymichael(m): 4:09pm On Feb 24, 2015
God punish boko haram. Kudos to our gallant soldiers. Boko haram bye bye
Re: Pictures From The Battle In Baga Against Boko Haram by PhockPhockMan: 4:10pm On Feb 24, 2015
Egbagirl:
Did anyone notice the 2011 picture?
Which one.
Re: Pictures From The Battle In Baga Against Boko Haram by Daniel4wap: 4:16pm On Feb 24, 2015
searching4love:
undecided

GEJ HAD TO WAIT TILL ELECTIONS TO ORDER FULL SCALE WAR AGAINST BOKO HARAM WHILE THOUSANDS OF NIGERIANS LOST THEIR LIVES DAILY. THIS IS POLITICALLY CALCULATED TO WIN HIM SENTIMENTAL VOTES AGAINST THE OPPOSITION BUT SO FAR ONLY THE IGBOS AND SOUTH SOUTH ARE DECIEVED BY THIS CHEAP BLACK MAIL. GEJ KNOWS BOKO MORE THAN WE THINK AND HIS INVOLVEMENTS WILL SOON BE EXPOSED WHEN BUHARI IS SWORN IN ON MAY 29.

HE AND HIS COHORTS SHALL END UP IN JAIL FOR FAILING TO TAME THIS MONSTER ALL IN THE NAME OF POLITICS.

sai Buhari
guy I no like dat word no repeat am again. how can some1 b fighting his own self. the but buhari u are fighting 4 what advice as e given over this terrorist issue.
Re: Pictures From The Battle In Baga Against Boko Haram by Nobody: 4:17pm On Feb 24, 2015
enigma3000:

Have u paused to ask yourself why Buhari fled Nigeria for London?

HE FLED NIGERIA SO YOUR LEPROTIC FATHER WON'T INFECT HIM WITH LEPROSY undecided FOOL

1 Like

Re: Pictures From The Battle In Baga Against Boko Haram by Akpan107(m): 4:30pm On Feb 24, 2015
searching4love:

Empty chest beater feeling important. All you have is one vote so stop screaming about who rules Nigeria again or not. Go out and vote on that day and i hope GEJ'S election soldiers will use your skull for target practice all in the name of securing elections. Idiots like you are to myopic and should never be allowed near the internet. Bastard
Another aggressive APC fan on the loose...

APC fan cant do without abusive words, hahahahah... Una eyes go soon clear.

That former coupist will never rule Nigeria...

I rest my case!
Re: Pictures From The Battle In Baga Against Boko Haram by Obijulius: 4:35pm On Feb 24, 2015
BOKO HARAM =HAMAS=ISLAMIC JIHAD=ISIS=MUSLIM BROTHERHOOD= AL SHABAB= AL QAEDA= HEZBOLLAH=AL AQSA MARTYRS=AL NUSRA FRONT=ANSARU=HAQQANI NETWORK

These groups and their passive and active supporters deserve disproportionate and painful annihilation.

Play your role wherever you find them. Give them and their supporters the jungle justice treatment.
Re: Pictures From The Battle In Baga Against Boko Haram by nagoma(m): 4:37pm On Feb 24, 2015
joeyekembele:

Open the link.

On the same page with pension scam and the man who stole billions of old pensioners' was given refuge in the villa to protect him from the law. GEJ must not just go back to Otuoke in May , he should be tried and jailed.

1 Like

Re: Pictures From The Battle In Baga Against Boko Haram by rusher14: 4:43pm On Feb 24, 2015
begwong:
Op,Why is the first picture reading 2011

I'm baffled by how a regular automobile goes through a war thorn zone yet it is seemingly washed, has no bullet scratches or dents and is caught up in a conflagration at the end.

To add to that no dead body in the car.

This movie sweet gan.
Re: Pictures From The Battle In Baga Against Boko Haram by kagel: 4:44pm On Feb 24, 2015
[quote author=searching4love post=31038245] undecided

GEJ HAD TO WAIT TILL ELECTIONS TO ORDER FULL SCALE WAR AGAINST BOKO HARAM WHILE THOUSANDS OF NIGERIANS LOST THEIR LIVES DAILY. THIS IS POLITICALLY CALCULATED TO WIN HIM SENTIMENTAL VOTES AGAINST THE OPPOSITION BUT SO FAR ONLY THE IGBOS AND SOUTH SOUTH ARE DECIEVED BY THIS CHEAP BLACK MAIL. GEJ KNOWS BOKO MORE THAN WE THINK AND HIS INVOLVEMENTS WILL SOON BE EXPOSED WHEN BUHARI IS SWORN IN ON MAY 29.

HE AND HIS COHORTS SHALL END UP IN JAIL FOR FAILING TO TAME THIS MONSTER ALL IN THE NAME OF POLITICS.

sai Buhari
[/quote
why do you like listen to the odd side
were there arms to fight the bokoharam? were there support from other countries like Cameron and chard?
now what is happening ? did you think boko na area boys? listen Mr or Mrs novice before we strike on this guys
we most have international permission which was recently granted no we are fight why the noise are an opposition watch your back
God bless GEJ.
stop criticizing haters
Re: Pictures From The Battle In Baga Against Boko Haram by sani99: 4:45pm On Feb 24, 2015
searching4love:
undecided

sai Buhari
Dreamer like you,You fail to understand that the last time Nigeria bought war Equipment was in Shagari regime,Russia just agreed to sell arms to Nigeria after US and co deceived us ,and eventually turned us back.Do u fight terrorist with hand? Let remove sentiment,GEJ AND NIGERIA ARM FORCES must be given Kudos
Re: Pictures From The Battle In Baga Against Boko Haram by rusher14: 4:50pm On Feb 24, 2015
Slickest:
The xtics of a war zone...

A location..check
Presense of the winning troop..check
Burnt vehicles...check
Dead bodies...hmm
Captured terrorists sinz d NA prevailed in this face off...hmm
Guns were seized but nobody was caught in its possession...well
Proof to show this really was baga..well
At war with terrorists? Nd their tents are still intact...questionable

A nation where incidents are always questionable

Believe me I didn't see your post before contributing mine but you know I'm glad someone is paying attention.

1 Like

Re: Pictures From The Battle In Baga Against Boko Haram by DonaldGenes(m): 4:51pm On Feb 24, 2015
papaejima1:
Let me help you

Good Job
Re: Pictures From The Battle In Baga Against Boko Haram by OILOFGLADNESS: 4:52pm On Feb 24, 2015
searching4love:
undecided

sai Buhari

YOU A SIMPLY BLIND AND IGNORANCE,

IF YOU USE UPTO 20% OF YOUR BRAIN, I AM SURE YOU WONT THINK LIKE THIS TALK OF WRITING IT FOR THE PUBLIC TO SEE.

SOME NIGERIAN ARE SIMPLY MYOPIC IN THINKING.

SO INSATIABLE, FULL OF NEGATIVITY AND COMPLAINS.
INSTEAD OF U THANKING GOD OF THE IMPROVEMENT, ALL YOU CAN DO IS TO INSULT A PHD HOLDER, I AM SURE YOU ARE YET TO BE A GRADUATE OF FIRST DEGREE.
Re: Pictures From The Battle In Baga Against Boko Haram by Mistermamus(m): 4:55pm On Feb 24, 2015
searching4love:

This is all you got to offer undecided not surprised tho. Kudos to your parents for nurturing a wasted sperm like you
APC gullible fowl
Re: Pictures From The Battle In Baga Against Boko Haram by Nobody: 5:01pm On Feb 24, 2015
OILOFGLADNESS:

YOU A SIMPLY BLIND AND IGNORANCE,

IF YOU USE UPTO 20% OF YOUR BRAIN, I AM SURE YOU WONT THINK LIKE THIS TALK OF WRITING IT FOR THE PUBLIC TO SEE.

SOME NIGERIAN ARE SIMPLY MYOPIC IN THINKING.

SO INSATIABLE, FULL OF NEGATIVITY AND COMPLAINS.
INSTEAD OF U THANKING GOD OF THE IMPROVEMENT, ALL YOU CAN DO IS TO INSULT A PHD HOLDER, I AM SURE YOU ARE YET TO BE A GRADUATE OF FIRST DEGREE.

I CHECKED YOUR PROFILE AND I SEE THAT YOU'RE A DEMENTED WITCH FROM A VILLAGE IN CALABAR, SO I WILL BE GENTLE ON YOU FOR YOUR IGNORANCE. VILLAGE GIRLS LIKE YOU SHOULD LEARN TO COUNTER ARGUMENTS WITH FACT AND NOT INSULTS. YOU FOOLISHLY JUMPED INTO THE TOPIC OF DISCUSSION WITHOUT ANY REFERENCE TO THE SUBJECT MATTER. YOUR LEVEL OF ILLITERACY SHOWS WHY YOU QUESTIONED MY REASON FOR INSULTING A PHD HOLDER. PHD IS LIKE PURE-WATER HERE IN LAGOS SO I SUGGEST YOU DO SOME ASHAWO WORK IN YOUR VILLAGE, GATHER SOME T-FARE AND COME TO LAGOS TO SEE HOW INTELLECTUALS ROLL. I WON'T ENGAGE YOU ON THIS TOPIC COS YOUR LEVEL OF REASONING IS JUST LIKE A VILLAGE CALABAR DOG EATER THAT YOU ARE. STUPID DAUGHTER OF A FRUSTRATED PROSTITUTE
Re: Pictures From The Battle In Baga Against Boko Haram by enigma3000: 5:02pm On Feb 24, 2015
searching4love:

HE FLED NIGERIA SO YOUR LEPROTIC FATHER WON'T INFECT HIM WITH LEPROSY undecided FOOL

Hahahha, now u r sounding like one of those illiterate touts in samisa... Just a simple Q and u r so pissed... be diplomatic, it ll really. Help u not an extremist, it ll lead u to HELL. Thanks and God bless u
Re: Pictures From The Battle In Baga Against Boko Haram by sani99: 5:05pm On Feb 24, 2015
Obijulius:
BOKO HARAM =HAMAS=ISLAMIC JIHAD=ISIS=MUSLIM BROTHERHOOD= AL SHABAB= AL QAEDA= HEZBOLLAH=AL AQSA MARTYRS=AL NUSRA FRONT=ANSARU=HAQQANI NETWORK

These groups and their passive and active supporters deserve disproportionate and painful annihilation.

Play your role wherever you find them. Give them and their supporters the jungle justice treatment.

OTHERS :HAMAS, Abdullah Azzam Brigades,ANSARAL SHARANS,Al-Gama_al-Islamiyya ,Ansar_al-Sharia(Libya),Jamaat_Ansar_al-Sunna CAUSING PROBLEM ALL OVER THE WORLD
Re: Pictures From The Battle In Baga Against Boko Haram by KwoiZabo(m): 5:09pm On Feb 24, 2015
searching4love:

You are indeed foolish and gullible if you really spewed this trash from your calabash head. So you expect sambo and Gusau to carry whip and beat up GEJ for the death of northerners Do you think the corrupt elites care about you or any other Nigerian? All they care about is their vested interest and their quest to remain in power at all cost. GEJ and those security chiefs are all members of a party and they all know about the BH conspiracy. Mumu
STOP RANTING. Are we fighting? If he was doing such thing, Nyako would have been right in his letter. We are in a democracy with checks and balances. The legislators are there and local politicians are there to check any unreasonable thing the president does. It pains you guys that the president is succeeding after months of planning, strategizing and training.

GEJtill2019
Re: Pictures From The Battle In Baga Against Boko Haram by chichriso: 5:14pm On Feb 24, 2015
Good job,

Now they will know that the military is working

VOTE GEJ for continuity

Vote PDP
Re: Pictures From The Battle In Baga Against Boko Haram by tomiobj(m): 5:18pm On Feb 24, 2015

1 Like

Re: Pictures From The Battle In Baga Against Boko Haram by M4gunners: 5:26pm On Feb 24, 2015
searching4love:
undecided

sai Buhari
Ah let me hear word nonsense. Na jona send una say make una carri guns dey kill una brothers?
Re: Pictures From The Battle In Baga Against Boko Haram by adeA1(m): 5:31pm On Feb 24, 2015
What a conspiracy!!! They kept tellin Nigerians they ve bn maimin BOKO HARAM since a week ago but we were hadly seen not up to 13corpses shwn to us . Should we say that the corpes are fleeing after they ve bn killed, that, if we want to entertain the fact that our Army ve started the real combatant OR To say the BOKOBOY re showing the save path to absecond for their dear lives? ConfuseD!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Pictures From The Battle In Baga Against Boko Haram by Zaikon(m): 5:32pm On Feb 24, 2015
thatposter1:
*in Phyno's voice* kill them all. A very sincere thanks to the Nigerian military, in recent times, we've been getting positive results from that end. To the federal government, although this is coming a little too late, we say a big thank you also. Come March, either "Change" or "Continuity", may God give the person strength and wisdom to clear those bastards off the face of the planet. Nigerians, please, let us support the NA in prayers, not just politicize this issue.
Finally to those who have died in the face of this raging war against evil, may God grant your souls eternal rest and give your families the strength to bear the loss. Amen
me like ur mind #NeutralNaija
Re: Pictures From The Battle In Baga Against Boko Haram by GAZZUZZ(m): 5:42pm On Feb 24, 2015
torkaka:

What was the point burning this car? It was stolen from an unlucky citizen and used as a mode of transport for boko instead of burning please check if it is carrying a bomb, and transfer it to the police so the owner can recover his vehicle, or worst case scenario convert it to a patrol vehicle.

Weldon nigerian army, too bad we had to wait till last minute before the ogas at the top decided it was time to end the war, a lot of lives would have been saved if the issue of insecurity in the north was not politicised.
Re: Pictures From The Battle In Baga Against Boko Haram by pobosky20(m): 5:45pm On Feb 24, 2015
W3xy1:
2011 pictures. 4yrs ago

I tire o..
Re: Pictures From The Battle In Baga Against Boko Haram by Egbagirl(f): 6:59pm On Feb 24, 2015
PhockPhockMan:
Which one.

Don't worry, dem don remove am. They realized their mess up. I'll find the pic online and try and upload it.
Re: Pictures From The Battle In Baga Against Boko Haram by Egbagirl(f): 7:04pm On Feb 24, 2015
PhockPhockMan:
Which one.

Omo17 this was the first picture posted. The original post has been edited and the pic removed. But now I doubt the authenticity of the remaining pictures.

1 Like

Re: Pictures From The Battle In Baga Against Boko Haram by linusbnn(m): 7:15pm On Feb 24, 2015
searching4love:
undecided

sai Buhari

Bros, boko or no boko,real IGBOs are anti APC. Even Buhari himself is aware. So cum March 28,we are all matching for the support of GEJ. No offence
Re: Pictures From The Battle In Baga Against Boko Haram by Nobody: 7:16pm On Feb 24, 2015
It shows that photo was not taken in Nigeria.
Mmayor:

The time reads 05:21 AM, abi na my eyes? I believe there's no where in naija the sun gets that high at 05:21 AM. taking the shadow under the bus into consideration that is.
Re: Pictures From The Battle In Baga Against Boko Haram by emezieokonkwo: 7:16pm On Feb 24, 2015
I thank your bravery my guys . Keep pushing. Victory is ours.
Re: Pictures From The Battle In Baga Against Boko Haram by omo17(m): 7:21pm On Feb 24, 2015
Egbagirl:

Omo17 this was the first picture posted. The original post has been edited and the pic removed. But now I doubt the authenticity of the remaining pictures.

uhmm, naija

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How Lagosians Voted In The 2019 Presidential Election (Photo) / BBC Mocks Buhari's Ear Infection With A Sarcastic Question, Nigerians Blast(pic) / President Buhari Wears Igbo, Yoruba & Hausa Attires As He Accepts APC Ticket

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.