Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:17 AM

Create Your Own Spells,manifest Your Will! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Create Your Own Spells,manifest Your Will! (9403 Views)

How To Hack The Church To Manifest Your Desires! / Money Orisha ~ Money Charm ~ Money Spells / Love Potions, Love Charms, Love Spells, Enchanted Love... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Create Your Own Spells,manifest Your Will! by philfearon(m): 2:31pm On Feb 24, 2015
Its as simple as that..
Thoughts of: This guy is not serious;
This guy fantasizes a lot;
This guy believes Satan is real;
This guy believes in magick;
he is high on some cheap drugs;
Yaba left break out;
Will always continue to linger,but let me help you out here; what we call "hope" or "hoping for something" can be manifested by you to reality easier and shorter than you think!!
I don't mean "wishes"...
For example,you want to pass an exam,there are three ways to do this:
1)You read and study hard for the exam,
2)You do your exam chips/expo to use for the exam,
3)You just relax,do nothing and sort the lecturer(whether in cash or in kind)..
The same thing applies to our "hope" or "need"...
The secret to its manifestation is "the intention" behind it,"the energy" you put into it and "the clarity of mind"...
Believe me,if you are the kind that still believes a pink boy came from heaven and died on a cross to save you,you are going to spend the rest of your life praying away your time that you could have simply transferred into manifesting your will/need yourself!!
Once I see any indication of interest,I will go further..If not,I will withdraw into minding my own business as usual!!

2 Likes

Re: Create Your Own Spells,manifest Your Will! by Gombs(m): 5:36pm On Feb 24, 2015
grin grin

I can help your case o
Re: Create Your Own Spells,manifest Your Will! by Nobody: 7:08pm On Feb 24, 2015
you will soon die with your rotten knowledge. fool, c'mon drop it quickly.
Re: Create Your Own Spells,manifest Your Will! by smartn09(m): 8:22pm On Feb 24, 2015
Guy!, how l wish we cramptly confine them in their delusion and match on to the Aso-rock, untill they believe they shall receive.what do you think?
Re: Create Your Own Spells,manifest Your Will! by Jameselias: 10:53pm On Feb 24, 2015
Philferron do not cast the pearls before the swine lest they tread it under foot, meanwhile what u said is easy in theories alone, but difficult in reality. Define what u mean by 'manifest' do u mean to, 'appear' b/cos that's the one i like ( i am been lazy right?)
Re: Create Your Own Spells,manifest Your Will! by philfearon(m): 11:28pm On Feb 24, 2015
smartn09:
Guy!, how l wish we cramptly confine them in their delusion and match on to the Aso-rock, until they believe,then they shall receive .what do you think?
What type are you?
Re: Create Your Own Spells,manifest Your Will! by philfearon(m): 11:46pm On Feb 24, 2015
Jameselias:
Philferron do not cast the pearls before the swine lest they tread it under foot, meanwhile what u said is easy in theories alone, but difficult in reality. Define what u mean by 'manifest' do u mean to, 'appear' b/cos that's the one i like ( i am been lazy right?)
No,things don't just appear like in the movies.. It may even take months to manifest..If you are not observant enough,it may come but yet pass you by....
What brings its manifestation is usually the intention(Your determination) behind it and clear mind(focus),i .e,directing all your energy,feelings,mood,emotions and passion towards its manifestation!
For instance, when you are creating a personal spell to attract money to yourself, what do you hope to achieve with that money? what's the intention behind such creation ? what is the driving force?
When you focus on this things and add a great deal of "will/determination" into it,your spell is likely going to manifest sooner than later..
Now,when you attract this money to yourself,how do you know how to recognise it? That's where the observation is important..As well as the "driving force" is important,so is "recognising the opportunity" is ....
Remember,nothing appears like is done in the movies..What happens is "a series of events interrelated that will lead to the manifestation of your will"...But millions of people out there usually don't observe this chain or when they do,they attribute it to a nonexistent sky daddy or to a pink man who hanged on a tree...and that's why ordinarily,Your most important needs are usually the ones that resolve themselves;because you have been unconsciously "willing" it into reality!!

1 Like

Re: Create Your Own Spells,manifest Your Will! by Hiswordxray(m): 12:48am On Feb 25, 2015
philfearon:

Believe me,if you are the kind that still believes a pink boy came from heaven and died on a cross to save you,you are going to spend the rest of your life praying away your time that you could have simply transferred into manifesting your will/need yourself!!
Once I see any indication of interest,I will go further..If not,I will withdraw into minding my own business as usual!!
The "pink boy" method works even faster than your silly method. Whenever I need something it doesn't take me time to get it because God had given everything He has to me. All I need to do is reach out in the spirit and take it; simple and fast!

But your method doesn't work and you know it.

4 Likes

Re: Create Your Own Spells,manifest Your Will! by philfearon(m): 7:11am On Feb 25, 2015
Hiswordxray:

The "pink boy" method works even faster than your silly method. Whenever I need something it doesn't take me time to get it because God had given everything He has to me. All I need to do is reach out in the spirit and take it; simple and fast!

But your method doesn't work and you know it.
Where is this one from? After showing you how silly and brainwashed and hell of a noise-maker you were in that other thread(and you ran away),you still have the shame to come out here to talk rubbish about a pink boy?
Anyway,I don't have your time again shaa!!
You have been made like your lying masters,the pink men!!
Re: Create Your Own Spells,manifest Your Will! by smartn09(m): 7:21am On Feb 25, 2015
philfearon:

What type are you?
yea! May l be more elaborate, spellcrafting & casting is never religious in history rather a sorts of symbolic action that changes the physical reality to the caster' s desire by definition. It is always seen as witch ' s way by the masses. Back to your question, l'm a born spell caster. Coming back soon to tell why it's n't right to teach the untageted people about spellcrafting. Note, this is far different from ceremonial magic.
Re: Create Your Own Spells,manifest Your Will! by philfearon(m): 7:49am On Feb 25, 2015
smartn09:
yea! May l be more elaborate, spellcrafting & casting is never religious in history rather a sorts of symbolic action that changes the physical reality to the caster' s desire by definition. It is always seen as witch ' s way by the masses. Back to your question, l'm a born spell caster. Coming back soon.
Am waiting for you bro...
Maybe I can learn one or two things!
Re: Create Your Own Spells,manifest Your Will! by Hiswordxray(m): 10:59am On Feb 25, 2015
philfearon:

Where is this one from? After showing you how silly and brainwashed and hell of a noise-maker you were in that other thread(and you ran away),you still have the shame to come out here to talk rubbish about a pink boy?
Anyway,I don't have your time again shaa!!
You have been made like your lying masters,the pink men!!
The only thing you show me is how confused you are and how desperately you need help.
I didn't run away, I just got a little too busy for nairaland.

Well, I know you miss me but don't worry I would try to spare time for you.
Re: Create Your Own Spells,manifest Your Will! by philfearon(m): 11:35am On Feb 25, 2015
Hiswordxray:

The only thing you show me is how confused you are and how desperately you need help.
I didn't run away, I just got a little too busy for nairaland.

Well, I know you miss me but don't worry I would try to spare time for you.
@bolded,yes..I missed your silliness,brainwashed head, cluelessness and most of all,your persistent insistence on being ignorant and staying clueless!!
Re: Create Your Own Spells,manifest Your Will! by Hiswordxray(m): 11:59am On Feb 25, 2015
philfearon:

@bolded,yes..I missed your silliness,brainwashed head, cluelessness and most of all,your persistent insistence on being ignorant and staying clueless!!
OK.
Now I'm back let get back to business.

What power do you think will make this spell work?
Re: Create Your Own Spells,manifest Your Will! by philfearon(m): 5:24pm On Feb 25, 2015
Hiswordxray:

OK.
Now I'm back let get back to business.

What power do you think will make this spell work?
Oh now I look like your fellow brain washed church people? And you expect us to start singing "kumbayaya" abi?
You miss road!!
Re: Create Your Own Spells,manifest Your Will! by philfearon(m): 5:26pm On Feb 25, 2015
smartn09:
yea! May l be more elaborate, spellcrafting & casting is never religious in history rather a sorts of symbolic action that changes the physical reality to the caster' s desire by definition. It is always seen as witch ' s way by the masses. Back to your question, l'm a born spell caster. Coming back soon to tell why it's n't right to teach the untargeted people about spell crafting . Note, this is far different from ceremonial magic.
I still dey wait oooo!!
Re: Create Your Own Spells,manifest Your Will! by omat20(m): 9:30pm On Feb 25, 2015
Guys it depends on the type of magic you choose. For me I do white magic majorly. Dark magic sucks out my energy and there are consequences on every spell you cast.
Re: Create Your Own Spells,manifest Your Will! by smartn09(m): 9:39pm On Feb 25, 2015
[qu cryote author=philfearon post=31077448]
I still dey wait oooo!![/quote] yea, spellcrafting & casting is a course of study as opposed to subject of discussion like this, but however spellcrafting & magic may be intertwined, as it also has a very large area for differentiation .To start with, magic in a nutshell is an honor / an invocation to a deity, god or whatever name you may choose, to bid a contract. It implies that you has a formal relationship with the very deity and that the very deity invoked has the wherewithal to fix your need in question. While spellcrafting is directly taping the universial web of energy to fix ones will rather than a call to a god/ higher Power. Here you has no spirit to bid With, your goal/ desire well channelled through symbolic action in physical world to initialize change must actually change a situation. For instance, by adopting gestural poses regularly will imbue them with volitional Power that can command reality .
Re: Create Your Own Spells,manifest Your Will! by smartn09(m): 11:29pm On Feb 25, 2015
While spell take part of least resistance to manifest ones will, magic takes instant effect, .for instance commanding rain / causing choas can be instant if the magician invokes the right deity .spellcrafting is a skill to be acquired like any other through voracious reading & research of various cultures around the world& symbolic action practices only that will ever make you an active process of change without involving much in ceremonial Magic .spell as l earlier said is not religious but it may be incorporated in some religion as we do see, anyone can cast spell without religious intent..
Re: Create Your Own Spells,manifest Your Will! by Jameselias: 12:07am On Feb 26, 2015
smartn09:
While spell take part of least resistance to manifest ones will, magic takes instant effect, .for instance commanding rain / causing choas can be instant if the magician invokes the right deity .spellcrafting is a skill to be acquired like any other through voracious reading & research of various cultures around the world& symbolic action practices only that will ever make you an active process of change without involving much in ceremonial Magic .spell as l earlier said is not religious but it may be incorporated in some religion as we do see, anyone can cast spell without religious intent..
i am looking for a true esoteric coven or cicle to join do u belong to, or know any? pls direct me, again i am interested in real and true magic do u know how i shouldd go about it? or any body or place who under their tutor i will become an adept in secret science (magic), meanwhile i am not a novice in all that i have written above but just want to develop and go further in the art,
Re: Create Your Own Spells,manifest Your Will! by tobechi20(m): 12:17am On Feb 26, 2015
philfearon:
Its as simple as that..
Thoughts of: This guy is not serious;
This guy fantasizes a lot;
This guy believes Satan is real;
This guy believes in magick;
he is high on some cheap drugs;
Yaba left break out;
Will always continue to linger,but let me help you out here; what we call "hope" or "hoping for something" can be manifested by you to reality easier and shorter than you think!!
I don't mean "wishes"...
For example,you want to pass an exam,there are three ways to do this:
1)You read and study hard for the exam,
2)You do your exam chips/expo to use for the exam,
3)You just relax,do nothing and sort the lecturer(whether in cash or in kind)..
The same thing applies to our "hope" or "need"...
The secret to its manifestation is "the intention" behind it,"the energy" you put into it and "the clarity of mind"...

observin
Re: Create Your Own Spells,manifest Your Will! by Jameselias: 12:28am On Feb 26, 2015
philfearon:

No,things don't just appear like in the movies.. It may even take months to manifest..If you are not observant enough,it may come but yet pass you by....
What brings its manifestation is usually the intention(Your determination) behind it and clear mind(focus),i .e,directing all your energy,feelings,mood,emotions and passion towards its manifestation!
For instance, when you are creating a personal spell to attract money to yourself, what do you hope to achieve with that money? what's the intention behind such creation ? what is the driving force?
When you focus on this things and add a great deal of "will/determination" into it,your spell is likely going to manifest sooner than later..
Now,when you attract this money to yourself,how do you know how to recognise it? That's where the observation is important..As well as the "driving force" is important,so is "recognising the opportunity" is ....
Remember,nothing appears like is done in the movies..What happens is "a series of events interrelated that will lead to the manifestation of your will"...But millions of people out there usually don't observe this chain or when they do,they attribute it to a nonexistent sky daddy or to a pink man who hanged on a tree...and that's why ordinarily,Your most important needs are usually the ones that resolve themselves;because you have been unconsciously "willing" it into reality!!
u amaze me the way u speak, as if u own the system 100%, all what u wrote i know, don't bother ur self about telling me, what we or i'm are looking for is higher or superior method than just having to wait for months before what u afirm could 'let me use ur word' manifest, why not here and now?, as in ceremonial magic, ( abramelin magic. etc.)

1 Like

Re: Create Your Own Spells,manifest Your Will! by smartn09(m): 4:17am On Feb 26, 2015
Jameselias:
i am looking for a true esoteric coven or cicle to join do u belong to, or know any? pls direct me, again i am interested in real and true magic do u know how i shouldd go about it? or any body or place who under their tutor i will become an adept in secret science (magic), meanwhile i am not a novice in all that i have written above but just want to develop and go further in the art,
well, in the world of occult, it ' s said that a solitude of esoteric students should be advocated to avoid being depleted & only if he got up to his fit & he so whish that he may establish coven.in all, the journey is very solitary. You possibly seek for co-spellcasters and form a circle.like sm wiccan / pagan communities for instance.
Re: Create Your Own Spells,manifest Your Will! by Hiswordxray(m): 7:27am On Feb 26, 2015
philfearon:

Oh now I look like your fellow brain washed church people? And you expect us to start singing "kumbayaya" abi?
You miss road!!
No
You look like the beloved of God, the heartbeats of the Almighty Creator and the apple of His eyes.

So let me reveal Love (God) to you.
Re: Create Your Own Spells,manifest Your Will! by philfearon(m): 8:23am On Feb 26, 2015
smartn09:
[qu cryote author=philfearon post=31077448]
I still dey wait oooo!! yea, spellcrafting & casting is a course of study as opposed to subject of discussion like this, but however spellcrafting & magic may be intertwined, as it also has a very large area for differentiation .To start with, magic in a nutshell is an honor / an invocation to a deity, god or whatever name you may choose, to bid a contract. It implies that you has a formal relationship with the very deity and that the very deity invoked has the wherewithal to fix your need in question. While spellcrafting is directly taping the universial web of energy to fix ones will rather than a call to a god/ higher Power. Here you has no spirit to bid With, your goal/ desire well channelled through symbolic action in physical world to initialize change must actually change a situation. For instance, by adopting gestural poses regularly will imbue them with volitional Power that can command reality .
continue bro...
Re: Create Your Own Spells,manifest Your Will! by philfearon(m): 8:27am On Feb 26, 2015
Jameselias:
u amaze me the way u speak, as if u own the system 100%, all what u wrote i know, don't bother ur self about telling me, what we or i'm are looking for is higher or superior method than just having to wait for months before what u afirm could 'let me use ur word' manifest, why not here and now?, as in ceremonial magic, ( abramelin magic. etc.)
I don't know how else to put this bro(don't take it the wrong way),but you are living in fools-paradise!!
Abramelin magic my foot!!
Re: Create Your Own Spells,manifest Your Will! by Jameselias: 12:39pm On Feb 26, 2015
philfearon:

I don't know how else to put this bro(don't take it the wrong way),but you are living in fools-paradise!!
i understand but look at it this way there is a huge gap b/w knowing some thing and practising it, all what u wrote is in the field of knowledge, not application, b/cos i am sure with only that knowledge u will not be able now to create a potent and effective charm, of course using spells that will have a tangible effect in this material world of our,or on any material whatsoever,
Re: Create Your Own Spells,manifest Your Will! by Jameselias: 2:14pm On Feb 26, 2015
Jameselias:
smartn09:
well, in the world of occult, it ' s said that a solitude of esoteric students should be advocated to avoid being depleted & only if he got up to his fit & he so whish that he may establish coven.in all, the journey is very solitary. You possibly seek for co-spellcasters and form a circle.like sm wiccan / pagan communities for instance.
this didn't answer my questions at all, what i was asking is, 1, can we meet off line? Can i get ur no.? So we can talk more 2,can we contact atleast on facebook? can i have ur facebook name? 3, can u teach me ur system of magic? pls, thank u.
Re: Create Your Own Spells,manifest Your Will! by Jameselias: 2:37pm On Feb 26, 2015
philfearon:

philfearon what iam saying is this, all what u wrote is a system of witchcraft (magic) but it's not the only system i believe u know?, i have passed that level, what i am now looking for, is a system that enables or aids one to exert his or her will to be carried out in the cosmos just as exactely how and when he or she wants it, i know u don't have it,? but don't u believe there is such a system?
Re: Create Your Own Spells,manifest Your Will! by philfearon(m): 2:45pm On Feb 26, 2015
Jameselias:
i understand but look at it this way there is a huge gap b/w knowing some thing and practising it, all what u wrote is in the field of knowledge, not application, b/cos i am sure with only that knowledge u will not be able now to create a potent and effective charm, of course using spells that will have a tangible effect in this material world of our,or on any material whatsoever,
Actually,mine is very effective...I will not advise anyone to use another persons spell,that's why it is best each individual can create their own spells using their own peculiar energy,purpose and emotion and give it life..
For example,there is a book you will be reading and you will be filled with so much sorrow and pity..Why do you feel so? cuz the author has infused such scenarios that will create such effect in you...That's how spells work...
Like I said before,the more clarity of mind you have,the easier and faster of your spell manifesting!!
Re: Create Your Own Spells,manifest Your Will! by smartn09(m): 3:27pm On Feb 26, 2015
Re: Create Your Own Spells,manifest Your Will! by smartn09(m): 3:40pm On Feb 26, 2015
philfearon:

continue bro...
l may wish to leak the Secret of effective spellcraft & casting fo the sake of new students here.ln the field of spellcrafting, timing is said to be everything. Example: fine -tuning your spell, using moon faces, the daily solar face,days of the week,seasons of the year & planetary hours, can reward you faster / immediate results .Ie as a spellcaster you must know all these energies and how to incorporate them for successful daily spellcasting and you should as well know the importance of "correspondences" in spellcasting.when you hear that spell takes circutious route /Part of least resistance to manifest results, it simply means that it takes a way in which an amateur wil not know that the results has come.Example: you may cast a spell for a targeted lady, you may be suprise to welcome two good ladies intoyour life within the week for sexual life while your very target has not responded. Y! because what actually is your need is sex and not the very girl you casted a spell for.But in magic, you get what you bid.so to become an adept you need serious studies to get everything right. In summary the results can be instant/immediate based on the type of energy used as mentioned above.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Happy Father's Day To All Roman Catholic Church Fathers / Obadiah777 Prophecy Is Looking Real America Is Ready For Wwlll / What Has Changed About You Ever Since You Received The Holy Spirit?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.