Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,709 members, 7,827,585 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:00 PM

Lost My Lover Over Nairaland - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Lost My Lover Over Nairaland (1259 Views)

What A Barber Found Out A Customer Is Doing To His Lover / Help Translate This English Before I Lost My Iphone 6 / How I Lost My Virginity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Lost My Lover Over Nairaland by Cayon(f): 7:26pm On Jan 08, 2009
I am spending way way way too much time on Nairaland.   And I had better stop reading these posts because its too hard to compose myself to answer the phone when my b/f call.

Seun, Mods anybody, please ban me grin grin grin

Peace
Re: Lost My Lover Over Nairaland by Magz(m): 12:42am On Jan 09, 2009
ok
Re: Lost My Lover Over Nairaland by kushi1: 12:56am On Jan 09, 2009
Isale tongue
Re: Lost My Lover Over Nairaland by TOYOSI20(f): 2:54am On Jan 09, 2009
Eyahh, pele oo lipsrsealed
Re: Lost My Lover Over Nairaland by dayokanu(m): 3:06am On Jan 09, 2009
why is the topic of this thread changing.?
Re: Lost My Lover Over Nairaland by beninman(m): 3:37am On Jan 09, 2009
I hope nothing wrong b'cos losting lover over nairaland doesn't have any thing to do with boy friend's phone call. Maybe you need to change the topic dear.
Re: Lost My Lover Over Nairaland by Nobody: 3:45am On Jan 09, 2009
if the time you even spent here was used constructively that would have been another thing. An old hen with fatherless kids making a fool of herself here is another thing. Your mates dey count husband u still dey call bf. Yeye girl. grin

Piss.

1 Like

Re: Lost My Lover Over Nairaland by OgidiBoy(m): 3:46am On Jan 09, 2009
davidylan:

if the time you even spent here was used constructively that would have been another thing. An old hen with fatherless kids making a fool of herself here is another thing. Your mates dey count husband u still dey call boyfriend. Yeye girl. grin

Piss.

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Lost My Lover Over Nairaland by busybein: 3:47am On Jan 09, 2009
davidylan:

if the time you even spent here was used constructively that would have been another thing. An old hen with fatherless kids making a fool of herself here is another thing. Your mates dey count husband u still dey call boyfriend. Yeye girl. grin

Piss.

haba david undecided
Re: Lost My Lover Over Nairaland by Cayon(f): 4:07am On Jan 09, 2009
its ok, He's so obsessed with me, it's crazy.

Don't worry he is going to get over me. . . .just give him time
Re: Lost My Lover Over Nairaland by Nobody: 4:08am On Jan 09, 2009
my people make una no vex o. my brain is fried this night and some cockroach no go leave me alone on the politics thread. Na by force for small pikin to post where elders dey? Crayon . . . take your time o.
Re: Lost My Lover Over Nairaland by Freewilly(f): 4:13am On Jan 09, 2009
David na wa for you oooo why do you always have to be so mean to girls. What girl on NL have you not fought with. It seems like you just derive pleasure from being so mean to us sad sad

@Cayon,

Don't mind him dear, I'm sure his a nice guy in real life, but just so mean on here
Re: Lost My Lover Over Nairaland by osisi3(f): 4:18am On Jan 09, 2009
david the man of God,abeg modify that post. cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Lost My Lover Over Nairaland by Cayon(f): 4:20am On Jan 09, 2009
Davidylan

If your ass is burning for a D*ck don't follow me around because I can't help you.  Therefore I strongly recommend you pour a bottle of Hot pepper sauce up your A$$
Re: Lost My Lover Over Nairaland by osisi3(f): 4:20am On Jan 09, 2009
Cayon:

its ok, He's so obsessed with me, it's crazy.

Don't worry he is going to get over me. . . .just give him time

Please forgive.
Your kids are a blessing from God
Re: Lost My Lover Over Nairaland by Nobody: 4:25am On Jan 09, 2009
*osisi*:

david the man of God,abeg modify that post. cry cry cry cry cry

my sister . . . you know as much as i respect you i would have modified that post asap as you said but this time even i feel it is justified. Haba . . . this chic has followed me everywhere on the politics threads simply because we are on opposite sides of the Israeli divide. If she were interested in a serious debate then fine but she seems more interested in a verbal spat against my person. Eventually everyone runs out of patience. She's here with her usual pretentious words again hoodwinking those who dont know the genesis of the matter.

Freewilly:

David na wa for you oooo why do you always have to be so mean to girls. What girl on NL have you not fought with. It seems like you just derive pleasure from being so mean to us sad sad

@Cayon,

Don't mind him dear, I'm sure his a nice guy in real life, but just so mean on here

Ms Free . . . abeg no vex. I'm "mean" only to girls who frankly dont deserve the respect. I'm sorry but pls allow me this once . . . tell crayon to leave me alone on the politics thread . . . its not by force that i must hate the jews as much as she does.
Re: Lost My Lover Over Nairaland by KarmaMod(f): 4:26am On Jan 09, 2009
Cayon:

Davidylan

If your ass is burning for a D*ck don't follow me around because I can't help you.  Therefore I strongly recommend you pour a bottle of Hot pepper sauce up your A$$

what? No "God Bless" or "Peace"?

and what's your obsession with Jews?
Re: Lost My Lover Over Nairaland by Hauwa1: 4:29am On Jan 09, 2009
wow!! shocked the thing get k leg
Re: Lost My Lover Over Nairaland by Cayon(f): 4:32am On Jan 09, 2009
davidylan:

You think because I am a female i am going to back down from you.  BRING IT B*TCH!!.  Battyboy gay

anyway my man is opening the door. . , now don't go dreaming about his D*ck in your mouth
Re: Lost My Lover Over Nairaland by osisi3(f): 4:35am On Jan 09, 2009
I spoke too soon. shocked shocked shocked shocked
I hope the kids are asleep since the man and his privates are now in the parlour
abeg make I clear  for road

*makes a sign of the cross*
Re: Lost My Lover Over Nairaland by Nobody: 4:39am On Jan 09, 2009
Crayon the irrational hater of the jews . . . so you consider yourself a "female"?  grin To be honest that is an insult to the many decent females on these boards. please apologise . . .

and oh by the way - Piss!

NB: your "man" is opening the door? Decent "females" have their husbands catering to their needs and you are here vomiting over another stray dog popular called "my man"? Crayon stop am o!
Re: Lost My Lover Over Nairaland by Hauwa1: 4:40am On Jan 09, 2009
grin grin grin  

oh NL no go kill me with laugh grin

david still dey piss eh grin
Re: Lost My Lover Over Nairaland by Cayon(f): 4:42am On Jan 09, 2009
*osisi*:

I spoke too soon. shocked shocked shocked shocked
I hope the kids are asleep since the man and his privates are now in the parlour
abeg make I clear  for road

*makes a sign of the cross*
don't have no kids to put to sleep.  Davidylan is looking for a Muslim D*ck and he is not getting mines.  PERIOD grin grin I am saving it for when we get married

Good night and good luck.
Re: Lost My Lover Over Nairaland by sexyLeamon(f): 4:44am On Jan 09, 2009
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Lost My Lover Over Nairaland by Nobody: 4:45am On Jan 09, 2009
Hauwa abeg i just dey bless crayon . . . everywhere for am na so so piss.

Crayon . . . na wa for you. You sef dey claim "marriage" . . . oh la la . . . na so you save so tey you born 4 fatherless children?  grin Abeg don't stop the donation o.
Re: Lost My Lover Over Nairaland by beninman(m): 4:48am On Jan 09, 2009
From lost my lover over nairaland to calling my boy friend and now Jew, Politics, and the rest. Make una take am easy oooo. I de look una with one eye ooo.
Re: Lost My Lover Over Nairaland by Nobody: 4:52am On Jan 09, 2009
Cayon, didn't you say you were single and loved being single?

Nlers sef undecided
Re: Lost My Lover Over Nairaland by eminemkayc: 5:25am On Jan 09, 2009
Nairaland has almost cost me my job,so il hv 2 tread softly nd spnd less tym nw.
Re: Lost My Lover Over Nairaland by AloyEmeka9: 5:28am On Jan 09, 2009
I may lose mine if care is not taken. I am typing this because she's asleep. I will soon log out and clear the history.

(1)

Nice Jokes / Not 4nny ¤¤ Dont Read! / Wetin Concern .,.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.