Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,583 members, 7,837,199 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:44 PM

This Artist Poster What Do You Think ? - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / This Artist Poster What Do You Think ? (1461 Views)

*~ Aseye Voted Graphics/Videos Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! / Proudly Nigeria Poster Challenge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Artist Poster What Do You Think ? by smartsoft(m): 8:26pm On Jan 08, 2009
ya all,  been a long time,  what do you think da poster huh ?

Re: This Artist Poster What Do You Think ? by ndgfx(m): 2:18pm On Jan 10, 2009
like the first one, nice colors.
Re: This Artist Poster What Do You Think ? by idygurl(f): 11:55am On Jan 20, 2009
@smartsoft
Is that you? I doubt
Re: This Artist Poster What Do You Think ? by slimnike(m): 12:05am On Jan 22, 2009
The poster is tight, but hope the songs are tighter?
Re: This Artist Poster What Do You Think ? by A2J(m): 7:23am On Jan 22, 2009
why put his beards on fire?
Re: This Artist Poster What Do You Think ? by beecrofty(m): 12:42pm On Jan 22, 2009
idygurl:

@smartsoft
Is that you?
NO thats not smartsoft

nice work man.
Re: This Artist Poster What Do You Think ? by smartsoft(m): 8:53pm On Jan 22, 2009
thanks bee for comfirming that ! idy where have you been huh ?
Re: This Artist Poster What Do You Think ? by socialmedia012: 5:06pm On Apr 12, 2023
Don't settle for boring, generic invitations. Create something truly special and memorable with our online invitation maker tool. Try it now and impress your guests with your attention to detail and creativity.

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Learn Bodypaint, Photoshop, / Basic 3d Training: Will Train You For Almost For Free: Join Me: / WACOM Graphic Tablet For Sale.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.