Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,723 members, 7,820,508 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:13 PM

"As The Guardian Newspaper Has Done, APC Must Apologise For Lying" - Fayose - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "As The Guardian Newspaper Has Done, APC Must Apologise For Lying" - Fayose (32573 Views)

Tinubu Must Apologise To Dino - Kogi Women (Photos) / 2nd Niger Bridge: Oshiomhole Must Apologise To Nigerians, Say CSOs / Polls: Prophets Of Doom Must Apologise To Nigerians – Mark (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "As The Guardian Newspaper Has Done, APC Must Apologise For Lying" - Fayose by jjlala: 7:44pm On Feb 24, 2015
jorlons:

HEYWO!! Every sensible Nigerian knows PDP founded LIEs in the Nigerian Democrazy precisely in year 1999 when they came into power and they've never been onace remorseful since then.

They will apologize when your party apologizes for all the deceit they've told Nigerians starting from the ''Ekitigate scandal'', to ''I was not aware when the security chiefs took the decision'' just to mention a few.

And if APC were to apologize what gives this ediott the moral right to be demanding it. The only set of Nigerians who deserve any such apologies are the APC supporters who will be voting the General and until they demand one, to hell with any other person.

Ekitites behold your Governor who would have been better of in the Nigerian Police force because he seems to have a passion for detective work, wasting your state's resources. Ekitites should ask this thug if he is the only PDP Governor.

For those gullible PDPians can you help tell how somebody who is sick to the point of being stretched out of the country will now be automatically fit to deliver a speech @ Chatham house in just a few days time

Before Nkor, if they don't I'll be angry at the APC media and publicity campaign team. Do me a favour Mr. rigga and pluck out your eyes so you won't be forced to commit suicide when the photos begin to roll out and while you're at it, advise your Niggas to do likewise.

More grace and strength to the General and the Prof.

PDP does not own Nigeria. If they so desire to return back to power then they should wait till 2019

More Blessing Brother.......

1 Like

Re: "As The Guardian Newspaper Has Done, APC Must Apologise For Lying" - Fayose by kristisking(m): 7:44pm On Feb 24, 2015
What do you expect from a party made of liers.We're not surprised,afterall their spokesman bears lier Muhammed.

10 Likes

Re: "As The Guardian Newspaper Has Done, APC Must Apologise For Lying" - Fayose by visalo: 7:45pm On Feb 24, 2015
kaeycea:
“If APC ssys that today is Tuesday, Nigerians should check calender to be sure.”

lol ...... Fayose servicing Nigerians with the raw truth.... U are highly appreciated Mr Gov... Continue the good work

This ap and c now heavy 419 party. Am just enjoying the sleepless night Fayose is giving this terrorist's party. They deserve every punch our able governor is giving them. Up Fayose. GEJ till 2019

10 Likes

Re: "As The Guardian Newspaper Has Done, APC Must Apologise For Lying" - Fayose by Nobody: 7:45pm On Feb 24, 2015
jorlons:

HEYWO!! Every sensible Nigerian knows PDP founded LIEs in the Nigerian Democrazy precisely in year 1999 when they came into power and they've never been once remorseful since then.

CHECK AGAIN AND YOU WILL SEE THAT THOSE FOUNDERS OF PDP YOU BELIEVED TO HAVE FOUNDED PDP ON LIES IN 1999 ARE IN APC NOW. IT IS NO LONGER PDP THING. IT IS APC THING NOW.

10 Likes

Re: "As The Guardian Newspaper Has Done, APC Must Apologise For Lying" - Fayose by Asoozy: 7:46pm On Feb 24, 2015
masseratti:
At no point did APC "officially "said GMB was in London granting interview, although I would have expected them to refute the claim immediately so that people like Fayose would not have any cause to run their mouth,i see no reason why they should apologise,Guardian made the error no APC,btw Ameachi and his team has to double up,they are sleeping.

Considering the evil acts perpetrated by Fayose against GMB, could you not have considered that perhaps Fayose was in concert with guardian newspaper to use that picture so that he can come out to raise alarm that APC was lying just so to further tarnish the image of the general?

Fayose orchestrated that piece!

1 Like

Re: "As The Guardian Newspaper Has Done, APC Must Apologise For Lying" - Fayose by thegoodjoehunt3(m): 7:46pm On Feb 24, 2015
folem:

grin grin grin

https://twitter.com/elrufai/status/569137514017132544?utm_source=fb&fb_ref=Default&utm_content=569137514017132544&utm_campaign=elrufai&utm_medium=fb

Is Nasir El Rufai APC? He is a member of the party, not the party. So how can a party apologize for a members mistake? Did PDP apologize for the money stolen by Ibori?

1 Like

Re: "As The Guardian Newspaper Has Done, APC Must Apologise For Lying" - Fayose by steppin: 7:46pm On Feb 24, 2015
masseratti:
gbam,its their cynical mudslinging campaign that endear the people to the General in the first place,let them continue their propaganda, they really think Nigerian are fools.
Mr man, this is no propaganda! APC are hardcore liars! When Guardian newspaper got the picture and published it, they should have refuted the claim and this wouldn't have happened.
but instead, they kept quiet, hoping that no one would notice.
Unfortunately for them, Mr dirty politics(Fayose) hovers like a shadow in APC camp. They got no place to hide.
Three gbosa for Fayose!

7 Likes

Re: "As The Guardian Newspaper Has Done, APC Must Apologise For Lying" - Fayose by pure2012soul(m): 7:46pm On Feb 24, 2015
GOD Bless Nigeria, GOD Bless President Jonathan.
Let's March For Goodluck

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: "As The Guardian Newspaper Has Done, APC Must Apologise For Lying" - Fayose by Splashme: 7:47pm On Feb 24, 2015
Honestly, APC need to apologise to Fayose

7 Likes

Re: "As The Guardian Newspaper Has Done, APC Must Apologise For Lying" - Fayose by Nobody: 7:48pm On Feb 24, 2015
When a governor spends productive and thinking time meant for the development of the state in campaigning and discussing irrelevances! One wonders the state of the state at present, one wonders the kind of policies this govt will make and implement.

2 Likes

Re: "As The Guardian Newspaper Has Done, APC Must Apologise For Lying" - Fayose by Imoy(m): 7:49pm On Feb 24, 2015
barcanista:
Well...

Welcome bro.
U finally made d right choice.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "As The Guardian Newspaper Has Done, APC Must Apologise For Lying" - Fayose by Funkymallam(m): 7:50pm On Feb 24, 2015
Amaechi has seen his better equal in Fayose and now the dummy govnor is now as quiet as a undecided

Same people accusing the ruling party of desperation to hang on to power and being this desperate on lil issues like granting interviews and having meetings.

I can only wonder what manner of change these lots are promising.

Some of the foot soldiers are now denying the picture even as the small man El rufai used same pix on twitter where he hopes to govern Kaduna from.

Dan iska

10 Likes

Re: "As The Guardian Newspaper Has Done, APC Must Apologise For Lying" - Fayose by nerodenero: 7:51pm On Feb 24, 2015
oshyno:
PDP bu agbara. As Amaechi was giving PDP sleepless night, they unleashed a lion Fayosa to tame APC. The guy is seriously APC nightmare. Who noticed how APC has been defending instead of attacking as they used to. Mr fix it has fixed somtin and believe me people it is working. Can't even remember wen last I heard of Lie Mohamed.
Fayose is like a bedbug,always coming at them and wont give up until he sucks them dry.

8 Likes

Re: "As The Guardian Newspaper Has Done, APC Must Apologise For Lying" - Fayose by Optional2(f): 7:51pm On Feb 24, 2015
Abeg na one question i get, who go answer am for me. Who be dis fayose self? Waitin b em work for naija? Cos em mouth don dy run pass em brain. Na comment nd question i make ooo b4 sum haters go cum dy hit me as if i snatch their bfs or i chop their money run.
Re: "As The Guardian Newspaper Has Done, APC Must Apologise For Lying" - Fayose by tolexy007(m): 7:52pm On Feb 24, 2015
I tink d award, Man of the Year should b given to Fayose, think the man is a pain in The APC ass...

7 Likes

Re: "As The Guardian Newspaper Has Done, APC Must Apologise For Lying" - Fayose by Omolola1(f): 7:52pm On Feb 24, 2015
What the hell

What's Fayose's problem with APC
Can't he just mind his business and leave them the hell alone

This whole election thing is getting really annoying

Both parties keep going back and forth

There are more than 10 Presidential candidates for God's sake...however everyone's eyes is on just two...what's the need of having so many political parties and candidates then?

Heck...there are so many things wrong with this country and the election, and it goes beyond Buhari's health and Jonathan's failures.

The moment Fayose, Tinubu, Obasanjo, INEC and the rest of their clones realize this, Nigeria will move forward.

Until then, keep the drama coming
Re: "As The Guardian Newspaper Has Done, APC Must Apologise For Lying" - Fayose by arsetalks(m): 7:52pm On Feb 24, 2015
Babare:
Why must they continue to lie to the Nigerian populace? That is an insult to our collective personality.

I have always said that the change APC preaches is a RETROGRESSIVE one...

We deserve to know the truth, and to be treated with respect.

APC must apologise.
Why should they apologise? Did Guardian claim the said interview never took place? Did APC at any stage release any official picture of said interview?

If someone should apologise, it should be the idiiot governorship miss road call Fayose. He said he was in an hospital, he even gave a bogus address as the hospital Buhari is in, isn't that lying and deliberately misleading people?

Use your brain biko.

1 Like

Re: "As The Guardian Newspaper Has Done, APC Must Apologise For Lying" - Fayose by emerged01(m): 7:52pm On Feb 24, 2015
Fayose is silly. what should APC apologise for? Fayose's level of reasoning is poor.
Re: "As The Guardian Newspaper Has Done, APC Must Apologise For Lying" - Fayose by slymichael(m): 7:52pm On Feb 24, 2015
Gbam
Re: "As The Guardian Newspaper Has Done, APC Must Apologise For Lying" - Fayose by UnknownT: 7:53pm On Feb 24, 2015
barcanista:
Watching keenly as events unfolds.

God Bless Jonathan
Lemme put you 'on the line', who are you supporting for Rivers state guber race? NEW or DAP? gringrin
Re: "As The Guardian Newspaper Has Done, APC Must Apologise For Lying" - Fayose by sorom4: 7:53pm On Feb 24, 2015

2 Likes

Re: "As The Guardian Newspaper Has Done, APC Must Apologise For Lying" - Fayose by Egbagirl(f): 7:53pm On Feb 24, 2015
This is very silly. How can a whole governor leave his state and responsibilities, waste tax payers money and start stalking nigerian citizens. Absolutely ridiculous. I don't even care what message he has to pass across, this is nonsense
Re: "As The Guardian Newspaper Has Done, APC Must Apologise For Lying" - Fayose by Saucekide25(m): 7:56pm On Feb 24, 2015
GET AMAZING DISCOUNTS AND SWIFT DELIVERY WHEN YOU ORDER ITEMS ON JUMIA.COM [Pay on Delivery]...TO PLACE YOUR ORDERS CALL or WHATSAPP (08122204769)or E-MAIL me via (EONUEGBU1@GMAIL.COM).[/quote]
Re: "As The Guardian Newspaper Has Done, APC Must Apologise For Lying" - Fayose by Nobody: 7:57pm On Feb 24, 2015
OLADD:

Oby, it's true El Rufai is not APC's mouthpiece but you can't fault the fact that his utterances carry weight in APC circle. Similarly, don't forget that he's a prospective governor of Kaduna State. Should someone of his calibre send out information without verification? The same anomaly was replicated by Osibanjo when he posted Bonkke Crusade picture in place of Kano rally. Why the desperation?
Let elrufai carry his cross. Fayose made a silly ad about buhari, no one accused the pdp.
Re: "As The Guardian Newspaper Has Done, APC Must Apologise For Lying" - Fayose by Funkymallam(m): 7:57pm On Feb 24, 2015
thegoodjoehunt3:

Is Nasir El Rufai APC? He is a member of the party, not the party. So how can a party apologize for a members mistake? Did PDP apologize for the money stolen by Ibori?

Stop the shameful deceit already!!!

When Fayose made that publication about Buhari's health and compare him with Yar adua. PDP came out plain to dubunk that it was not a PDP submission but barely a personal opinion of Fayose.

But when El Rufai published that photo with that caption on twitter, why didn't the party clear its name knowing the high ranking of El Rufai in its party that the public might be misled by that. They waited till the lie is now busted and u shameless lot are here defending falsehood as your life depends on it.

Gosh! You are pathetic

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "As The Guardian Newspaper Has Done, APC Must Apologise For Lying" - Fayose by KingTom(m): 7:57pm On Feb 24, 2015
Omolola1:
What the hell

What's Fayose's problem with APC
Can't he just mind his business and leave them the hell alone

This whole election thing is getting really annoying

Both parties keep going back and forth

There are more than 10 Presidential candidates for God's sake...however everyone's eyes is on just two...what's the need of having so many political parties and candidates then?

Heck...there are so many things wrong with this country and the election, and it goes beyond Buhari's health and Jonathan's failures.

The moment Fayose, Tinubu, Obasanjo, INEC and the rest of their clones realize this, Nigeria will move forward.

Until then, keep the drama coming
Wow! Will you marry me? grin
Re: "As The Guardian Newspaper Has Done, APC Must Apologise For Lying" - Fayose by Funkymallam(m): 7:58pm On Feb 24, 2015
Obiagelli:

Let elrufai carry his cross. Fayose made a silly ad about buhari, no one accused the pdp.

But the PDP came out to clear its name. APC should do same

4 Likes

Re: "As The Guardian Newspaper Has Done, APC Must Apologise For Lying" - Fayose by legendsilver(m): 7:58pm On Feb 24, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Blood sucking apc demons shld apologize to we d transformers, cos its an insult to us. D change shouters don't nid any apology cos from d look of tinz, dey re fools for allowing demselves to be fooled by apc leaders lipsrsealed

After all this noise here and there my brother, I am among those ready to

Take a

#GeneralMarch4Buhari come next month

And you will be shock to know we already outsmarts your plan against the general.

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "As The Guardian Newspaper Has Done, APC Must Apologise For Lying" - Fayose by richidinho(m): 7:59pm On Feb 24, 2015
Gooci:
this man own gansef pass jonathan himself........... F lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lish man

Why did u choose to support this man

Too much issues

Tambuwal or kwankwasiya would av been a good product to sell

1 Like

Re: "As The Guardian Newspaper Has Done, APC Must Apologise For Lying" - Fayose by maziokolio: 7:59pm On Feb 24, 2015
Gooci:
this man own gansef pass jonathan himself........... F lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lish man

Why is he a foolishman ? Because he didn't speak your mind ? Because he had a different viewpoint from your ?
That is quite uncivilised and un called for.

You see! Is ppl like you that can withhold, restrict or remove peoples freedom of speech like Buhari, if u have the opportunity,

Unlike President GEJ who signed it and allows you to be making all manner of comments of calumny here on Nairaland without fear of molestation or harassment

2 Likes

Re: "As The Guardian Newspaper Has Done, APC Must Apologise For Lying" - Fayose by Laid2001: 7:59pm On Feb 24, 2015
If fayose is such an idiot, isn't there at least one sensible person in his PDP party?
Why is it so difficult to call the producer of the TV show and confirm where the interview took place!!

Afterall PDP challenge on the meeting with Tony blair is now cleared courtesy of simple e-mail by vanguard.
Re: "As The Guardian Newspaper Has Done, APC Must Apologise For Lying" - Fayose by Funkymallam(m): 8:00pm On Feb 24, 2015
Egbagirl:
This is very silly. How can a whole governor leave his state and responsibilities, waste tax payers money and start stalking nigerian citizens. Absolutely ridiculous. I don't even care what message he has to pass across, this is nonsense

He is just deputizing for Amaechi, who is on sabattical.
Is that wrong?

Hypocrites

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Saraki Recovers N52 Million From His Accountant / Alexandria Chidi Onyemelukwe Unveiled As Obaze’s Deputy / Buhari Travels To China With 4 Governors, 4 Senators, 9 Ministers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.