Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,577 members, 7,820,087 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:31 AM

Buhari Was Last Seen In Public 8 Days Ago!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Was Last Seen In Public 8 Days Ago!! (2866 Views)

Another Fallen Hero:Lt Salami,A Soldier Killed By Boko Haram 4-days Ago(Pictured / AIT Takes Down Online Poll Where Buhari Was Trouncing Jonathan / 1985 Newspaper Story Created After Buhari Was Toppled (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Was Last Seen In Public 8 Days Ago!! by papaejima1: 5:17pm On Feb 24, 2015
The Last time Buhari was seen in public was February 16th, 2015 in Maiduguri. This is 8 days ago!

This is something we need to ask the APC guys who want us to believe all is well with GMB.
If the man is well as they claim, why do they all rush to London to pay him a visit just one week into his trip?

Ibikunle Amosun, Bukola Saraki, his wife Aisha and daughter and now Bola Tinubu and even John Oyegun.
Next will be Kwankwaso, Amaechi and El-Rufai

Instead we are inundated with fake photos of GMB meeting with heaven and earth in London.

Much as I wouldn't wish the old man any evil because he is old enough to be my father, I'd appreciate it if the APC can come clean and tell us his true condition. If he needs prayers we will gladly pray for him and if he needs to retire peacefully he should quietly go home and enjoy his grand and great-grandchildren. politics need not claim him at this point in time when he should be raising smaller and more fiery Buharis.

Remember that Yar'adua was said to be exercising and running up and down stairs when his own issue came up. We all know how it ended.

[img]http://2.bp..com/-aLDepYPXT2M/VOhxntyL6PI/AAAAAAAEkTI/RciOQ2krxeg/s1600/2.jpg[/img]

http://www.informationng.com/2015/02/photos-buhari-pictured-with-bola-tinubu-in-london.html

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Was Last Seen In Public 8 Days Ago!! by Trailblazer1(m): 5:18pm On Feb 24, 2015
what shall it profit a man if he travels through the length and breadth of Nigeria campaigning, eating and drinking with supposedly 'infidels', embracing and reconciling with staunch enemies, pretending to be tolerant by visiting and even contesting with pastors, borrowing 27million and even working adversely against his health and yet lose the election at the end undecided undecided undecided

7 Likes

Re: Buhari Was Last Seen In Public 8 Days Ago!! by Nobody: 5:18pm On Feb 24, 2015
[s]
papaejima1:
The Last time Buhari was seen in public was February 16th, 2015 in Maiduguri. This is 8 days ago!

This is something we need to ask the APC guys who want us to believe all is well with GMB.
If the man is well as they claim, why do they all rush to London to pay him a visit just one week into his trip?

Ibikunle Amosun, Bukola Saraki, his wife Aisha and daughter and now Bola Tinubu and even John Oyegun.

Instead we are inundated with fake photos of GMB meeting with heaven and earth in London.

Much as I wouldn't wish the old man any evil because he is old enough to be my father, I'd appreciate it if the APC can come clean and tell us his true condition. If he needs prayers we will gladly pray for him and if he needs to retire peacefully he should quietly go home and enjoy his grand and great-grandchildren. politics need not claim him at this point in time when he should be raising raising smaller and more fiery Buharis.

Remember that Yar'adua was said to be exercising and running up and down stairs when his own issue came up. We all know how it ended.

(http://www.informationng.com/2015/02/photos-buhari-pictured-with-bola-tinubu-in-london.html)
[/s]

Rubbish.

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Was Last Seen In Public 8 Days Ago!! by Akkord4gov: 5:19pm On Feb 24, 2015
Hmmm
Re: Buhari Was Last Seen In Public 8 Days Ago!! by papaejima1: 5:20pm On Feb 24, 2015
sincerenigerian:
[s][/s]

Rubbish.
grin grin grin grin
Expectedly

12 Likes

Re: Buhari Was Last Seen In Public 8 Days Ago!! by temitemi1(m): 5:20pm On Feb 24, 2015
#buharireturntonyblairleg grin grin grin. GEJ till 2019!!!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Was Last Seen In Public 8 Days Ago!! by mckoolcharming(m): 5:20pm On Feb 24, 2015
Like are U̶̲̥̅̊ serious? shocked
Re: Buhari Was Last Seen In Public 8 Days Ago!! by chiefolododo(m): 5:21pm On Feb 24, 2015
the write up is courtesy of pdp

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Was Last Seen In Public 8 Days Ago!! by HURUCHI(m): 5:21pm On Feb 24, 2015
grin
Re: Buhari Was Last Seen In Public 8 Days Ago!! by major466(m): 5:22pm On Feb 24, 2015
Observing developments in 3D. cheesy
Re: Buhari Was Last Seen In Public 8 Days Ago!! by papaejima1: 5:22pm On Feb 24, 2015
temitemi1:
#buharireturntonyblairleg grin grin grin. GEJ till 2019!!!
Bros, your hashtag made me spill my Origin!

Him Tiff Tony Leg?

grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Was Last Seen In Public 8 Days Ago!! by femmy2010(m): 5:22pm On Feb 24, 2015
I help GMB rebuke any "Monitoring Spirit".

1 Like

Re: Buhari Was Last Seen In Public 8 Days Ago!! by VcStunner(m): 5:25pm On Feb 24, 2015
So what's breaking about the news.... Obj tore his party membership card is not enough to tell u he has another Yaradua scenery in mind? We know this already, tell us when he's making progress in recorvery. Thanks! A concerned citizen, mean while its GEJ till 2019 sha

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Was Last Seen In Public 8 Days Ago!! by Nobody: 5:26pm On Feb 24, 2015
Stroke cum cancer undecided wad do ya expect from a dead man walking. Ve said it, d yorubaz(tinubu and his kinds) knows dat buhari will not long so dat osinbajo will complete buhariz tenure and ve anoda 8 years, buh d ve failed, and d foolish northerners are just too blind to see dis just as dey were to blind to see objz calculations undecided
Re: Buhari Was Last Seen In Public 8 Days Ago!! by NDPVF(m): 5:26pm On Feb 24, 2015
Buhari must not Chicken out,he must return to face Nigerians,as we have resolved to give him political retirement with our votes.
Re: Buhari Was Last Seen In Public 8 Days Ago!! by femicyrus(m): 5:26pm On Feb 24, 2015
Op when was the last time you appear in the public? I guess never!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Was Last Seen In Public 8 Days Ago!! by TheOtherview: 5:29pm On Feb 24, 2015
[s]
papaejima1:

Much as I wouldn't wish the old man any evil because he is old enough to be my father, I'd appreciate it if the APC can come clean and tell us his true condition. If he needs prayers we will gladly pray for him and if he needs to retire peacefully he should quietly go home and enjoy his grand and great-grandchildren. politics need not claim him at this point in time when he should be raising smaller and more fiery Buharis.

(http://www.informationng.com/2015/02/photos-buhari-pictured-with-bola-tinubu-in-london.html)
[/s]

Tomfoolery.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Was Last Seen In Public 8 Days Ago!! by PapiWata: 5:32pm On Feb 24, 2015
NDPVF:
Buhari must not Chicken out,he must return to face Nigerians,as we have resolved to give him political retirement with our votes.

It is entirely possible that Buhari the Boko Haram death cult leader might die and thus fail to make his appointment in Nigeria, where another landslide election defeat patiently awaits him at the presidential polls.

If confirmation emerges the effect that Buhari the ailing terror gang leader is on the way to meet the 72 virgins, it is important that he should hear about his most recent election loss BEFORE he loses consciousness and croaks, in order to garner sympathy for him in Paradise, which in turn may qualify him for further allocations of fresh virgins, over and above the nominal allocation of 72.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Was Last Seen In Public 8 Days Ago!! by stigman(m): 5:32pm On Feb 24, 2015
Gan gan, we dey here, one thing about lie, if u lie u must look for another one to cover up, the question is for how long, make una leave GEJ where God place am, I believe we all know about destiny
Re: Buhari Was Last Seen In Public 8 Days Ago!! by papaejima1: 5:33pm On Feb 24, 2015
TheOtherview:
[s][/s]

Tomfoolery.
And another appears grin grin grin grin
Re: Buhari Was Last Seen In Public 8 Days Ago!! by stigman(m): 5:34pm On Feb 24, 2015
femicyrus:

Watin op talk na lie?
Re: Buhari Was Last Seen In Public 8 Days Ago!! by papaejima1: 5:35pm On Feb 24, 2015
femicyrus:
You are reading me LOUD and CLEAR!
When was the last time you read Buhari?
Re: Buhari Was Last Seen In Public 8 Days Ago!! by PentiumPro(f): 5:36pm On Feb 24, 2015
papaejima1:
[s]The Last time Buhari was seen in public was February 16th, 2015 in Maiduguri. This is 8 days ago!

[/s]

Una go tire, let's meet at the polls. cheesy
Re: Buhari Was Last Seen In Public 8 Days Ago!! by rusher14: 5:38pm On Feb 24, 2015
Sometimes I'm flummoxed by obvious stupidity.

If he had any ailment in your wishlist and got operated upon do you think he'll be fit to give a talk on Thursday?

If your answer to this is yes or probable, then I advise you vote him as he is obviously superman.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Was Last Seen In Public 8 Days Ago!! by temitemi1(m): 5:41pm On Feb 24, 2015
Check tony's shoes cheesy grin
papaejima1:

Bros, your hashtag made me spill my Origin!

Him Tiff Tony Leg?

grin grin grin
Re: Buhari Was Last Seen In Public 8 Days Ago!! by Nobody: 5:43pm On Feb 24, 2015
The rate at which psychopathic threads are created these days need serious attention.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Was Last Seen In Public 8 Days Ago!! by femicyrus(m): 5:43pm On Feb 24, 2015
papaejima1:
You are reading me LOUD and CLEAR!
When was the last time you read Buhari?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Was Last Seen In Public 8 Days Ago!! by opiaoku: 5:45pm On Feb 24, 2015
sincerenigerian:
[s][/s]

Rubbish.

Reported

Await your ban for cloning

Seun ngwakwe obinoscopy mynd44

See cloned moniker
Re: Buhari Was Last Seen In Public 8 Days Ago!! by meforyou1(m): 5:47pm On Feb 24, 2015
sincerenigerian:
[s][/s]

Rubbish.
What exactly is rubbish? So when last was your sponsor of boko haram last seen in public? Yesterday?
Re: Buhari Was Last Seen In Public 8 Days Ago!! by StunningCEO: 5:50pm On Feb 24, 2015
hisbbur read backwards.
Re: Buhari Was Last Seen In Public 8 Days Ago!! by Nobody: 5:52pm On Feb 24, 2015
meforyou1:
What exactly is rubbish? So when last was your sponsor of boko haram last seen in public? Yesterday?

The rubbish there is you not telling us when was the last time your father was last seen in the public. While telling us the last term your father was seen in the public, display his pictures so we can compare how he looks to how Buhari looks. Werey!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Was Last Seen In Public 8 Days Ago!! by NDPVF(m): 5:59pm On Feb 24, 2015
PapiWata:

It is entirely possible that Buhari the Boko Haram death cult leader might die and thus fail to make his appointment in Nigeria, where another landslide election defeat patiently awaits him at the presidential polls.

If confirmation emerges the effect that Buhari the ailing terror gang leader is on the way to meet the 72 virgins, it is important that he should hear about his most recent election loss BEFORE he loses consciousness and croaks, in order to garner sympathy for him in Paradise, which in turn may qualify him for further allocations of fresh virgins, over and above the nominal allocation of 72.
Adon die!.
My man you WUCKED o o o

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladoja Dumps Jonathan, Campaigns Only For AP Candidates / The Commendation Letter Governor Fashola Wrote To Akinwunmi Ambode In 2012 / Appointment Of Bakare: Buhari Starts Presidency With A Lie!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.