Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,729 members, 7,851,514 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:09 PM

****only The Patient Can Make Legitimate Money Online***** - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / ****only The Patient Can Make Legitimate Money Online***** (528 Views)

Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 / Make Legitimate Money Online In Nigeria Straight Into Your Nigerian Bank Account: Without Paypal. / How To Make Legitimate Money On D Internet Without Capital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

****only The Patient Can Make Legitimate Money Online***** by xtreme101: 10:10pm On Jan 08, 2009
There are many ways to make money on line (According to the internet). but not all these ways are genuine. some ask you to register and start surveying then when the time comes for payouts, You are to upgrade by paying them. And when some people are unfortunate to do so, they end up loosing ( cry How sad embarassed). The sumary of it all is that i came accross this website, investigated on it and found out that it was quite genuine; they pay you as you take survies almost immidiately, their payouts are in Paypal and Alert pay (Nigerians can register and verify in alert pay). So thats it and many more. you just find it out for yourself by Clicking ===** Here **===

Happy surveying. And remember, if you are not patient, you cannot earn legitimate money online. PEACE
Re: ****only The Patient Can Make Legitimate Money Online***** by xtreme101: 10:22pm On Jan 08, 2009
There are many ways to make money on line (According to the internet). but not all these ways are genuine. some ask you to register and start surveying then when the time comes for payouts, You are to upgrade by paying them. And when some people are unfortunate to do so, they end up loosing ( cry How sad embarassed). The sumary of it all is that i came accross this website, investigated on it and found out that it was quite genuine; they pay you as you take survies almost immidiately, their payouts are in Paypal and Alert pay (Nigerians can register and verify in alert pay). So thats it and many more. you just find it out for yourself by sending me your E-mail address to "ifykline01@gmail.com" and i will show you how its done
And remember, if you are not patient, you cannot earn legitimate money online. PEACE
Re: ****only The Patient Can Make Legitimate Money Online***** by jamace(m): 6:56pm On Jan 09, 2009
Extreme101, the site you referred us to could not be opened. Pease send again.
Re: ****only The Patient Can Make Legitimate Money Online***** by stillleno: 1:43pm On Jan 10, 2009
brother, the truth is not just patient but the right information. people want to make money online and they dont have or seek the right information.

for example many people rushed to open blogs or get involved in surveys, how many of them have spent at least an hour researching on google the right ways to go about it? they just hear one or two is doing it and they rush into it. no knowledge of how to drive traffic to their site or how to optimize it for search engines.

YOU CANT MAKE MONEY WITHOUT SPENDING TIME TO RESEARCH, READ AND THEN TRY THINGS OUT. for example i can give you 1 website and how to go about it to make at least $200 doing surveys not more that 1-2 hours per day.

i can show you just 1 website where you can make as much as $500 writing online. you dont have to look or beg or bid for jobs. they are waiting for you.

you see you cant beat knowledge. the man with the more knowledge has more tools to win the war. i have read countless books and as an online writer i have written and had to research on countless topics.

you want to make money online? stop playing and messing around. look for someone who has been there and learn from him or spend time and research and find out how its done. the advantage from learning from one who is already successful is that you take short cuts and can avoid mistakes that he must have made in the past and you learn from his experience on how to jump past the hurdles on the way

so have patience but most importantly seek the right information. buying quality books is not stupidity its an investment in yourself. if you are interested in quality books will you be interested in getting about 100 for the price of one?

Leno
CEO freeinfoclub dot com
admin@freeinfoclub.com
leno@freeinfoclub.com

(1) (Reply)

Work As An Online Consultant And Earn $350 Per Hour Involves Illegality / Be A Millionaire In 2009 / Petrol Now N65 !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.