Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,941 members, 7,845,018 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 11:23 AM

More Tweets From Skales Girlfriend Against Wizkid And His Supporters - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / More Tweets From Skales Girlfriend Against Wizkid And His Supporters (920 Views)

Fan Accuses Skales Girlfriend Of Loving Him For His Celebrity Status / Skales' Girlfriend Reveals More About His Alleged Fraud Crimes On Instagram / Photos From Skales Man Of The Year Album Launch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

More Tweets From Skales Girlfriend Against Wizkid And His Supporters by Guruscrew: 6:28pm On Feb 24, 2015

If you have not heard that Kasala burst between
Wizkid and and former E.M.E partner Skales, then
you are sleeping on a bicycle.
Well, the beef started when Skales said some
things that looked like sh*t to Wizzy and he had to
react.

Skales girlfriend wouldn’t watch her man being
ridiculed by Wizkid so the bae had to react.
However , the beef died down when both went on
silence , ‘TEMPORARY’ silence i guess tho.
But, when a bae steps in the middle of two
gangstars , she lights up the fire the more.

What really baffles us at Gist212 is that, despite
the fact that this two artistes have gone on a
temporary silence , Skales Bae is not in any way
ready to shut up.

She kept on boasting, daring Wizkid and his dans to
talk shit and get shit .

See what she has been saying on twitter after
blasting Wizkid :

" Irrelevant people tweeting curse words at
me.. lmao if your liver reach come and say
shit to my face"

" I guess it's all about me today. #QueenShit"

" Animals still up in my mentions.. don't take
that name SASA off your lips tho .."

source : http://gist212.com/2015/02/if-your-liver-reach-come-and-sayshit-to-my-face-skales-girlfriend-wont-shutup/
Re: More Tweets From Skales Girlfriend Against Wizkid And His Supporters by Twaci(f): 6:34pm On Feb 24, 2015
Women sef! Our bad mouth fit make person do wetin he no bin plan to do. Won't be surprised if Wizkid's babe come up to....

She's beautiful tho.
Re: More Tweets From Skales Girlfriend Against Wizkid And His Supporters by Richiy(f): 6:49pm On Feb 24, 2015
This babe should go and sit down joh. Did skales show any support of her actions? Her use of swear words is pathetic. Mgbo, she should just go and sit down

(1) (Reply)

Creepy!!! What Do You See Is Wrong With This Photo?? / Charly Boy And Wife Lady D Release Wonderful New Photos,posted Naijabreeze.com / Nollywood Actor, Peter Bunor To Be Buried Saturday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.