Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:59 AM

I'm Trapped! How Do I Make A Very Tenacious Girl Leave Me? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I'm Trapped! How Do I Make A Very Tenacious Girl Leave Me? (683 Views)

I Left School But This Dint Leave Me,who Can relate To This (photos) / Bird Trapped In A Fence Turns Into A Boy In Ondo State / BREAKING: Scores Trapped To Death In Fatal Accident On Kugbo Hill, Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Trapped! How Do I Make A Very Tenacious Girl Leave Me? by chiwetaluAGU(m): 6:41pm On Feb 24, 2015
She even threatened to take her life if i quit and has attempted it once. Me i dont want to appear on the Newspaper for wrong reasons o. I have even tried being very bad to her. Tried feigning rampant cheating, yet she continues growing in love. Guys and babes how do i escape from this trap before i finally snap and land myself in a wrong situation?
Pls help me asap! undecided
Re: I'm Trapped! How Do I Make A Very Tenacious Girl Leave Me? by Ewizard(m): 6:53pm On Feb 24, 2015
does tymz wey u dey squeeze d boobi lyk orange..d scatter d leg lyk scissors, dey nod head lyk lizard, stretch leg with contracted muscles release akamu-jehovah 4d bedsheets wey she suffer wash.. u knw tell her say u go leave her ooo.

until u tell us d crime wey she commit with pishure or reasons why u wan leave her with videos to back or claims...

nigga ure sticking 2dat lady.

sign
secretary,
#Boyfriendz Association.
24th Feb 2015
06:54pm

2 Likes

Re: I'm Trapped! How Do I Make A Very Tenacious Girl Leave Me? by chiwetaluAGU(m): 7:06pm On Feb 24, 2015
Ewizard:
does tymz wey u dey squeeze d boobi lyk orange..d scatter d leg lyk scissors, dey nod head lyk lizard, stretch leg with contracted muscles release akamu-jehovah 4d bedsheets wey she suffer wash.. u knw tell her say u go leave her ooo.

until u tell us d crime wey she commit with pishure or reasons why u wan leave her with videos to back or claims...

nigga ure sticking 2dat lady.

sign
secretary,
#Boyfriendz Association.
24th Feb 2015
06:54pm
Aka ose abaa na ike!
So this is your advice to me ee? sad
Ok, my reason for trying to escape is that she is a nymmpho and if you think am lying i will link her to you to continue where i stopped.
She has drained me physically and i am so lean now angry
Re: I'm Trapped! How Do I Make A Very Tenacious Girl Leave Me? by Ethereal0110(f): 7:29pm On Feb 24, 2015
U don enter one-chance. U showed her how sweet d tin is and now she's wantin more, its always like dat 4 1st timers, d tin is u are d 1 dat opened her horizon, and now she is attached 2 u wantin non other, better give her until she is tired and then she'll be d one 2 ask u 2 GO AWAy.... U shuk finish u wan Run!! Mtchew....
chiwetaluAGU:

Aka ose abaa na ike!
Ok, my reason for trying to escape is that she is a nymmpho and if you think am lying i will link her to you to continue where i stopped.
Re: I'm Trapped! How Do I Make A Very Tenacious Girl Leave Me? by auntymi(f): 7:31pm On Feb 24, 2015
Troll
Re: I'm Trapped! How Do I Make A Very Tenacious Girl Leave Me? by Ewizard(m): 8:06pm On Feb 24, 2015
chiwetaluAGU:

Aka ose abaa na ike!

grin grin grin

naw I don understand..
oya pass am cum..
we wey grow up 4 akwa ibom we knw d trick grin

(1) (Reply)

English Mania / Please Help! / NPF... Hmmm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.