Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,758 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:57 AM

President Jonathan Missed The Point On The Missing N30 Trillion - Soludo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Jonathan Missed The Point On The Missing N30 Trillion - Soludo (3195 Views)

Buhari Plots Osinbajo’s Replacement With Kalu - The Point Newspaper Says / Pres Jonathan Missed d Point on d Missing N30 Trillion, By Charles Soludo / Jonathan Replies Soludo Over “missing N30 Trillion” Claim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Jonathan Missed The Point On The Missing N30 Trillion - Soludo by gebest: 10:20pm On Feb 24, 2015
Stupidity is when u charge ur phone with generator and still come here and say GEJ till 2019.

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Missed The Point On The Missing N30 Trillion - Soludo by ayindejimmy(m): 10:21pm On Feb 24, 2015
Amya:
I'm not an economist but I think that soludo is talking from both side of the mouth.

When facts were presented that Nigeria can't simply lose what they never had, he started talking about mismanagement and theft. We can only calculate loss through income, not would be income or should have been income.

someone desperately grasping at straws.
You people still don't get this Soludo dude.
Lemme make it simple... Your income is money you earn. What about those you could have earned but was not allowed to or not aware of?
More example. Assuming you have a hotel. You rent it from Monday to Sunday. Eventually, he have to sleep or go out some time. Then your workers rent rooms out in your absence and they didn't record the money.
That unrecorded money ought to be part of your income. But because you're ignorant of it... You don't know your income is more than what is on record.
Get it?

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Missed The Point On The Missing N30 Trillion - Soludo by davitogreat(m): 12:17am On Feb 25, 2015
lorddeni:

Fellows like you make one wonder if we even live in the same country So 'oil theft, money that ought to accrue to stock of foreign reserves, unbudgeted oil subsidy payments, customs duty waivers, leakages through the self-financing government parastatals, unremitted sums by NNPC, etc ...and other black pots' are out of the control of government abi?

Even if they are using you for this nonsense, at least use yourself for something that makes sense biko

use your head you stupid du.m.b.fu.c.k. DO you know how much 30 trillion naira translates to in dollars? That is 178 billion dollars over the past 4 years! That is 40 billion dollars a year. The federal govt does not even accrue near that much after oil sales and after oil drilling expenses and revenue sharing with states. S.t.u.p.i.d illiterate thinks its possible to steal 40 billion dollars a year and Nigeria will be still functioning. Not even the United kingdom would survive if 40 billion disappeared each year. Do you know what would happen to our banking sector if 40 billion went missing? Do you know what would happen to the inflation rate in the country if 40 billion went missing?

Its idiots like you that is the reason Nigeria is where it is today. Get this through your skull. Nigeria IS NOT AND HAS NEVER BEEN A RICH COUNTRY. IT IS A POOR COUNTRY. ALL THIS USELESS MISSING SUMS OF 20 BIllion DOLLARS, 178 Billion Dollars AND 30 TRILLION NAIRA ARE JUST HOAXS SENT OUT TO FULL GULLIBLE UNEDUCATED NIGERIANS AS YOURSELF.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Missed The Point On The Missing N30 Trillion - Soludo by davitogreat(m): 12:18am On Feb 25, 2015
donfineboi:

Its either u r an erratic ignoramus or u simply cant read to understand.
How much does Nigeria make from sales of of crude daily?
How much from import duties, immigrations, VIO(drivers licence) n other parastals?
How much from taxes?
Etc.....
Sum them up n add them it far exceeds the budget allocations.....
Now ask urself where did all the summed money go to?
How come our foreign reserves are depleted?
Did the monies go there?
Or may be they put it in the central bank?
But the former CBN governor claimed money was missing....
Or maybe it developed wings n flew away

I guess u will understand better now..... I had to.break it down for u.
Good luck in grasping
use your head you stupid du.m.b.fu.c.k. DO you know how much 30 trillion naira translates to in dollars? That is 178 billion dollars over the past 4 years! That is 40 billion dollars a year. The federal govt does not even accrue near that much after oil sales and after oil drilling expenses and revenue sharing with states. S.t.u.p.i.d illiterate thinks its possible to steal 40 billion dollars a year and Nigeria will be still functioning. Not even the United kingdom would survive if 40 billion disappeared each year. Do you know what would happen to our banking sector if 40 billion went missing? Do you know what would happen to the inflation rate in the country if 40 billion went missing?

Its idiots like you that is the reason Nigeria is where it is today. Get this through your skull. Nigeria IS NOT AND HAS NEVER BEEN A RICH COUNTRY. IT IS A POOR COUNTRY. ALL THIS USELESS MISSING SUMS OF 20 BIllion DOLLARS, 178 Billion Dollars AND 30 TRILLION NAIRA ARE JUST HOAXS SENT OUT TO FULL GULLIBLE UNEDUCATED NIGERIANS AS YOURSELF.
Re: President Jonathan Missed The Point On The Missing N30 Trillion - Soludo by lorddeni: 4:35am On Feb 25, 2015
davitogreat:

Beyond your making it obvious you're a paid hack and like most paid hacks, you have little need for logic, reasoning or facts beyond screaming grammatical error-strewn baseless insults garnished with barely-thought out points. Now get a glass of water and sit down to learn something today before your next paycheck at least...

First of all, a nation's budget doesn't necessarily reflect all national income for the period. All a budget is about is a statement of how much you hope to spend based on specific income lines. For example, all the years Obj was growing the Excess Crude Account, you ever heard it come up in the budget? Nope! Since the budget was tied to a specific oil-price level and everything above the stated level was diverted into the ECA. Or u ever heard of budgeting for the nation's foreign reserves to cite another obvious example.

The issue at hand is, particularly under this administration, so much inappropriate extra-bugetary manoeuvres have taken place from Dieziani's painfully fraudulent many oil deals, Okonjo-Iweala's discretionary import waivers, presidency-sanctioned globally-unparalleled oil theft, NNPC & other agencies fiddling with how much they remit to the national purse by claiming to deduct operational costs at source, world-record Petrol & Kerosene subsidy fraud and so on. An AU Commission report chaired by the internationally-renowned Thabo Mbeki has estimated about 6-7 trillion naira per annum got stolen within the last 4/5 years. You do your maths & Soludo's 30 trillion doesn't seem off the mark.

The trained chartered accountant who chairs the House Committee on Public Accounts, Hon. Adeola Olamilekan, has publicly come out to state that typically government income hovers around 20 trillion Naira per annum. And keep in mind this is a government that has borrowed massively {domestic & external debts} during a period of record oil prices, and you get to realise the figures being bandied about by the likes of Sanusi, Soludo & Mbeki are not as impossible as they seem at first glance. There's a reason Okonjo-Iweala hasn't jumped at the offer to debate and rubbish the prime threat Soludo, Oby & co have become to her legacy. Only last week! Ngozi herself was talking about how much of a challenge tackling corruption has been in this government.

A bit surprised you didn't touch on the PWC audit report on the NNPC your heroes Dieziani & Jonathan have been bandying about to claim the figures by Sanusi, Soludo & the likes are outwordly outrageous but I imagine your more enlightened cohort might want to bring that up as defense. Firstly, an audit report of a company by external auditors can only be based on what the company management allows the auditors to see- Chikena! It's why no external auditing firm was able to flag up the monumental fraud perpetrated by bank CEOs in 2009 before Sanusi went in with the mantle of the CBN. What should gall us all is that even for the part the NNPC,tightly guided by Dieziani, allowed PWC to go through, a whooping $1.4 billion was unremitted to the national purse.

PS:

I want to suggest Seun & the mods organise a sort of pre-election forum debate to focus on the real issues beyond the pedestrian punchlines that sadly dominate most of the discourse here this election cycle.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Jonathan Missed The Point On The Missing N30 Trillion - Soludo by Nobody: 5:46am On Feb 25, 2015
This is man is so good at what he does. It's incredibly difficult to win him in an open debate. NOI wouldn't dare try that. It is very easy to read and grab what he's saying despite the length. grin I'm sure he'll form a strong foundation from which the incoming Buhari administration would be seen as the best administration Nigeria had ever seen. grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Missed The Point On The Missing N30 Trillion - Soludo by martin123: 6:06am On Feb 25, 2015
What did Soludo do when he was in government?? Personally, I don't think he did better than what we have today.
Re: President Jonathan Missed The Point On The Missing N30 Trillion - Soludo by donfineboi: 6:34am On Feb 25, 2015
davitogreat:

Its a pity we have nigerians who can read n write but fail to be reasonable.
Last year alone FRSC provided drivers licence to over 3 million nigerians, immigration do passports for millions of Nigerians every year.
Import duties generated from millions of goods coming into the country..... when all these charges are added do u know how much that can generate alone?
Annually, money generated from federal parastals across the nation are in trillions. And these parastals are being financed by the govt.
I haven't mentioned money generated from sales of crude oil and related products.

If u have a car, how much did it cost u to get ur pappers, plate numbers etc? How much did it cost u to get your drivers licence?
If you have ever traveled out, how much did it cost u to get your passport?
Now imagine millions of people being charged yearly do u know how much that will amount to?

When bode george was head of NPA he was accused of looting billions of naira, which led to his incarceration.

There's a whole lot of cash generated in Nigeria, why do u think we are the largest economy in Africa?

I don't know why some Nigerians hate to hear the truth.
Wether u like it or not the truth will reveal itself. The evil being perpetrated by this govt will be exposed and God will ensure our liberation.

And to all u haters of truth..... change is coming

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Missed The Point On The Missing N30 Trillion - Soludo by oyeludef(m): 6:53am On Feb 25, 2015
Redoil:
30trillion will be missing from the national tresurey and the entire country wont stand still. If a professor can toe the line of such reasoning then we give up.
And the most vile of the PDP left en mass to form APC and started chanting and shouting change.
I hope soludo will soon follow his kinsman mbadinuju to APC "the congregation of falshood and fraudster"
i strongly doubt if u read d article b4 commenting
Re: President Jonathan Missed The Point On The Missing N30 Trillion - Soludo by Joymichy(f): 7:15am On Feb 25, 2015
Hmmm
Re: President Jonathan Missed The Point On The Missing N30 Trillion - Soludo by donfineboi: 8:25am On Feb 25, 2015
oyeludef:
i strongly doubt if u read d article b4 commenting

Dont mind those misguided psycophant
Re: President Jonathan Missed The Point On The Missing N30 Trillion - Soludo by PointB: 8:41am On Feb 25, 2015
ayindejimmy:
You people still don't get this Soludo dude.
Lemme make it simple... Your income is money you earn. What about those you could have earned but was not allowed to or not aware of?
More example. Assuming you have a hotel. You rent it from Monday to Sunday. Eventually, he have to sleep or go out some time. Then your workers rent rooms out in your absence and they didn't record the money.
That unrecorded money ought to be part of your income. But because you're ignorant of it... You don't know your income is more than what is on record.
Get it?

There is no doubt that your workers will try to play foul of the rule. The question is how did you determine that the sum total lost to this foul play (in those few days/instance) is far in excess of your normal income. Put in simpler language, you are the Manager of a hotel. Past records indicate that the hotel business makes an average income of N1000 a month, even with leakages. Now someone comes to you and tell you cannot account for N3000 monthly income that ought to have been remitted to your income account!

Shouldn't you be asking how the analysis and figures were arrived, especially if the intent was to impugn on your integrity and competence?
Re: President Jonathan Missed The Point On The Missing N30 Trillion - Soludo by Nobody: 8:49am On Feb 25, 2015
davitogreat:
Now i am certain soludo is an i.d.i.o.t. Nigeria might have a 100 trillion naira economy but the government does not even have access to 10% of it due to our inability to create a solid tax base. There is no way the Nigerian government can mismanage what they cant even get their hands on in the first place. 90% of the funds our government has access too comes from NNPC. It is why Nigeria is considered a mono economy and why people have been calling for government to diversify her sources of income.

I loved this man with all my heart.

Did what we could to get in rule Anambra!
God is wiser than man. He saw what we could not see.
Soludo is just human, under pressure we can slip!

So, the money he is accusing them of looting, is the one they did not even collect?
Hahahahahaaha.

This is both comical and annoying!

Soludo, please, SHUT UP!

Professionally, you are good!
Politically, you are poor!

Now, Trying to use your professional strength to win politically favor will mess you up, both professionally and politically.

Now, I know why you will never rule Anambra.
Re: President Jonathan Missed The Point On The Missing N30 Trillion - Soludo by themano: 9:00am On Feb 25, 2015
donfineboi:

Its either u r an erratic ignoramus or u simply cant read to understand.
How much does Nigeria make from sales of of crude daily?
How much from import duties, immigrations, VIO(drivers licence) n other parastals?
How much from taxes?
Etc.....
Sum them up n add them it far exceeds the budget allocations.....
Now ask urself where did all the summed money go to?
How come our foreign reserves are depleted?
Did the monies go there?
Or may be they put it in the central bank?
But the former CBN governor claimed money was missing....
Or maybe it developed wings n flew away

I guess u will understand better now..... I had to.break it down for u.
Good luck in grasping
So all those agencies have no expenditures and overheads? Nairaland talk is cheap.
Re: President Jonathan Missed The Point On The Missing N30 Trillion - Soludo by ayindejimmy(m): 9:10am On Feb 25, 2015
PointB:

There is no doubt that your workers will try to play foul of the rule. The question is how did you determine that the sum total lost to this foul play (in those few days/instance) is far in excess of your normal income. Put in simpler language, you are the Manager of a hotel. Past records indicate that the hotel business makes an average income of N1000 a month, even with leakages. Now someone comes to you and tell you cannot account for N3000 monthly income that ought to have been remitted to your income account!
Shouldn't you be asking how the analysis and figures were arrived, especially if the intent was to impugn on your integrity and competence?

I'm glad you're getting soludo's msg. I'm not an economist but I think as a former Governor of CBN, Soludo is a competent source.
What the government ought to do is ask him to explain in broader terms the realities of his assertions instead of simply brushing it aside as been frivolous.
Just like your analogy.. . If the former manager of your hotel comes forward with such accusations against the new manager. Will you all to wave it aside or invite him to give you a break down analyses of the reality of his allegations?
It may surprise you to know Nigeria is wealthier than our leaders are making out to us. Some Monies are prevented from entering the Federal account and even some that are accounted for are misappropriated, mismanaged or embezzled.
Soludo has not said he can't proof it... Why is the government not even willing to beam their searchlight on it... Is it not worth illuminating?
Moreover, soludo's figure was an estimation. It may be more, it may be less. The cogent point is monies in trillions are claimed to be unaccounted for... What do we do?

http://leadership.ng/news/409541/insist-n30trn-mismanaged-okonjoiweala-soludo
Re: President Jonathan Missed The Point On The Missing N30 Trillion - Soludo by PointB: 9:36am On Feb 25, 2015
ayindejimmy:

I'm glad you're getting soludo's msg. I'm not an economist but I think as a former Governor of CBN, Soludo is a competent source.
What the government ought to do is ask him to explain in broader terms the realities of his assertions instead of simply brushing it aside as been frivolous.
Just like your analogy.. . If the former manager of your hotel comes forward with such accusations against the new manager. Will you all to wave it aside or invite him to give you a break down analyses of the reality of his allegations?
It may surprise you to know Nigeria is wealthier than our leaders are making out to us. Some Monies are prevented from entering the Federal account and even some that are accounted for are misappropriated, mismanaged or embezzled.
Soludo has not said he can't proof it... Why is the government not even willing to beam their searchlight on it... Is it not worth illuminating?
Moreover, soludo's figure was an estimation. It may be more, it may be less. The cogent point is monies in trillions are claimed to be unaccounted for... What do we do?

http://leadership.ng/news/409541/insist-n30trn-mismanaged-okonjoiweala-soludo

The problem with Soludo's message is the motivation. By saying that the money is either 'stolen, unaccounted for, or mismanaged', Soludo gives himself away as someone who is unsure and casting nets into the sea in frantic acts of desperation.

Let's break it down into simpler units:

- Stolen
If N30 trillion is stolen, it simple means that the money made it's way into the system, accounted for, and then stolen by someone or group

- Unaccounted for
This simply implies that the money was not received as income, and subsequently no trace of it

- Mismanaged
This implies that the money was accounted for, not stolen, but was used in unprofitable venture.

If Soludo was indeed trying to help and has indeed done his homework, he would have been more specific on what happened to the money. His use of 'or' is indicative of uncertainty.

Back to our Hotel analogy, as a former manager, Soludo should have shown more competence by telling us exactly what he knew happened to the money, rather than making sweeping allegation with unverified humongous figures.

And Solodu needs no special invite, he knows exactly how to reach the government or the people of Nigeria with facts if he has any; conjectures such as the one he's peddling and the timing speaks volume of political undertone. He's far from being an honest broker!

Having said that, government in the past have also admitted to several loopholes in the system; they should work harder at plugging as many as are identified.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Missed The Point On The Missing N30 Trillion - Soludo by KwoiZabo(m): 9:52am On Feb 25, 2015
Funpeter:
We all know that this government is a corruption itself, so there no need to cry foul.
For the past 6 yrs let pdp tell us or name one person they have found guilty of being corrupt or are they saying we are all saints?
If they can do, then am gonna vote GEJ hundred times.
Jonathan has ruled this country for 4yrs 9months not 6yrs if you feel Goodluck failed then vote whoever but i know that Goodluck will emain as president till 2019
Re: President Jonathan Missed The Point On The Missing N30 Trillion - Soludo by Demdem(m): 10:20am On Feb 25, 2015
Amya:
Mr Soludo, can you lose what you do not have? Is this not a clear case
of counting your chickens before they're hatched?

U still don't get it do u?
These money are supposed to go to the national purse but they never got there because of actions and inaction of Jonah-daft cohorts.
In otherwords, we lost what we were suppose to
have.
Re: President Jonathan Missed The Point On The Missing N30 Trillion - Soludo by Demdem(m): 10:23am On Feb 25, 2015
Amya:
I'm not an economist but I think that soludo is talking from both side of the mouth.

When facts were presented that Nigeria can't simply lose what they never had, he started talking about mismanagement and theft. We can only calculate loss through income, not would be income or should have been income.

someone desperately grasping at straws.

But u are Jonah-daft cocck sucker, so I don't expect u to think straight.
Go back to his previous articles, he surely mentioned mismanagement and theft. Soludo has been consistent so
far.
Re: President Jonathan Missed The Point On The Missing N30 Trillion - Soludo by TheOtherview: 10:26am On Feb 25, 2015
x
Re: President Jonathan Missed The Point On The Missing N30 Trillion - Soludo by Funpeter: 4:23pm On Feb 25, 2015
KwoiZabo:
Jonathan has ruled this country for 4yrs 9months not 6yrs if you feel Goodluck failed then vote whoever but i know that Goodluck will emain as president till 2019
whether 4 or 1 years all am asking is he should just name someone he has convicted. We just want a a good government not the one who will say stealing is not corruption.
Re: President Jonathan Missed The Point On The Missing N30 Trillion - Soludo by Amya(f): 6:29pm On Feb 25, 2015
Demdem:

U still don't get it do u?
These money are supposed to go to the national purse but they never got there because of actions and inaction of Jonah-daft cohorts.
In otherwords, we lost what we were suppose to
have.

I'm sure the money got to the national purse during Obasanjo's time.
Re: President Jonathan Missed The Point On The Missing N30 Trillion - Soludo by Amya(f): 6:36pm On Feb 25, 2015
Demdem:

But u are Jonah-daft cocck sucker, so I don't expect u to think straight.
Go back to his previous articles, he surely mentioned mismanagement and theft. Soludo has been consistent so
far.

Can you make a sound argument without resorting to insults and name calling? Why do you have to sink this low. Do you hate yourself that much.

Oil theft has been a thing from time immemorial. People who bunker oil always have ready-made justifiable reasons for doing so. And the eyes of the government/law enforcement can't be everywhere at once. So, oil theft will always happen except those involved have a change of heart. Blaming the government for oil theft is farfetched. Now about mismanagement, I really don't see where it fits into this context.
Re: President Jonathan Missed The Point On The Missing N30 Trillion - Soludo by wisewisewise: 6:49pm On Feb 25, 2015
God bless you PROF.SOLUDO.
PLEASE TEACH ALL THESE DDULLARDS SOME FINANCIAL ECONOMICS.
ARE THEY NOT POLITICIANS?
WHAT DO THEY KNOW IF NOT ONLY HOW TO CARRY GHANA MUST GO BAGS EVEN THE SHORT " Eskimo" lady
Re: President Jonathan Missed The Point On The Missing N30 Trillion - Soludo by donfineboi: 6:50pm On Feb 25, 2015
themano:

So all those agencies have no expenditures and overheads? Nairaland talk is cheap.

How much will they spend silly, when they have budgetary allocations worth billions of naira yearly
Re: President Jonathan Missed The Point On The Missing N30 Trillion - Soludo by Demdem(m): 7:34am On Feb 26, 2015
Amya:

Can you make a sound argument without resorting to insults and name calling? Why do you have to sink this low. Do you hate yourself that much.

Shut ur trap. I do to the fool what ur type does to other leaders that aren't in Jonah-daft camp. Hypocrite, show me ur criticism about those ones first.

[s]
Oil theft has been a thing from time immemorial. People who bunker oil always have ready-made justifiable reasons for doing so. And the eyes of the government/law enforcement can't be everywhere at once. So, oil theft will always happen except those involved have a change of heart. Blaming the government for oil theft is farfetched. Now about mismanagement, I really don't see where it fits into this context.[/s]

Spare me ur rant goon. Is it not the same govt that has spent billions to militants to secure pipelines?where are the justification for money spent? So since govt can't secure pipelines, it's demdem that will come and secure it for them? Why do we have leaders then? U don't sound OK? Are u by this confirming that indeed no gas goes into that plant?

Re: President Jonathan Missed The Point On The Missing N30 Trillion - Soludo by Demdem(m): 7:36am On Feb 26, 2015
Amya:

I'm sure the money got to the national purse during Obasanjo's time.

Ffuck obj, even at that we never lost this much under him as we are presently loosing under Jonah-daft.
Re: President Jonathan Missed The Point On The Missing N30 Trillion - Soludo by ayindejimmy(m): 12:00pm On Feb 28, 2015
PointB:

The problem with Soludo's message is the motivation. By saying that the money is either 'stolen, unaccounted for, or mismanaged', Soludo gives himself away as someone who is unsure and casting nets into the sea in frantic acts of desperation.

Let's break it down into simpler units:

- Stolen
If N30 trillion is stolen, it simple means that the money made it's way into the system, accounted for, and then stolen by someone or group

- Unaccounted for
This simply implies that the money was not received as income, and subsequently no trace of it

- Mismanaged
This implies that the money was accounted for, not stolen, but was used in unprofitable venture.

If Soludo was indeed trying to help and has indeed done his homework, he would have been more specific on what happened to the money. His use of 'or' is indicative of uncertainty.

Back to our Hotel analogy, as a former manager, Soludo should have shown more competence by telling us exactly what he knew happened to the money, rather than making sweeping allegation with unverified humongous figures.

And Solodu needs no special invite, he knows exactly how to reach the government or the people of Nigeria with facts if he has any; conjectures such as the one he's peddling and the timing speaks volume of political undertone. He's far from being an honest broker!

Having said that, government in the past have also admitted to several loopholes in the system; they should work harder at plugging as many as are identified.

Thanks for the piece above.
Fortunately, I've followed the soludo story from the first article.
The 1st article criticised both apc and pdp.
While apc, thru Fayemi, took it as a constructive criticism coming from an expert... They promised to make amends while pdp took as confrontational thru FFK and thus heap indignation on soludo.
Now, the last time I checked soludo was in pdp.
Let's go back a bit. In the first article, soludo wrote how the late Yar'adua persuaded him to contest on the platform of pdp for the Governor of Anambra that people like soludo ought to be contributing from the front not politicians. Soludo said Yar'adua promised him full support.
Unfortunately, Yar'adua died and the story changed when Goodluck came in. Soludo was schemed out of the process.
Remember even people like Dora Akunyili was frustrated out of pdp despite her pedigree.
Well, to cut a long story short... Soludo left the race like every politicians he didn't even bother contesting under another party. And the rest is history.
What I noticed about pdp under Gej is that he only works with his cliques. Look at all the brilliant people in other parties... Have you seen pdp offering any political appointments? even Obj appointed some in the opposition during his tenure. Bola Ige from AD was a Minister under Obj. We had Dora. He have Ribadu and Sanusi. They can't use any of them and those they use, They use and dump.
Even Obj couldn't approach Gej later. He had to write an open letter to get audience.
So soludo could not have approached Gej because he's not in his clique. Pdp should have looked into soludo's allegations before invalidating it. FFK did not even wait for 48 hours before throwing tantrum at soludo.
I believe the figures may be exaggerated but coming from soludo... It's worth looking into

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wike Sacked! / BREAKING News......the Anambra Tribunal Awka Nullified Okey Ezeh;s Election / UPDATE: Rivers State Election Tribunal - Gov. Wike Gave N100m To Justice Muazu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.