Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,381 members, 7,819,383 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:17 PM

Jonathan Condemns Boko Haram Callous Bombing In Kano And Potiskum. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Condemns Boko Haram Callous Bombing In Kano And Potiskum. (1132 Views)

CNN Tweets About IDP Bombing In Nigeria, See Reactions On Twitter / Soldiers Foil Suicide Car Bombing In Borno (GRAPHIC) / Photo: Emir Of Kano And His Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jonathan Condemns Boko Haram Callous Bombing In Kano And Potiskum. by Austindark(m): 7:26pm On Feb 24, 2015
President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan has condemned the
callous bombing in Kano and Potiskum by terrorist group,
Boko Haram in the wake of the ongoing rapid recovery by
gallant Nigerian troops and their multinational allies of
areas formerly controlled by the sect.
President Jonathan in a statement signed his Special
Adviser on Media and Publicity, Dr Reuben Abati on
Tuesday commiserated with all families that have lost loved ones in the bombings in Kano and Potiskum.
The Statemet Read thus
“President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan condemns the
reversion by the terrorist group, Boko Haram to the callous bombing of soft targets in parts of Nigeria in the wake of the ongoing rapid recovery by gallant Nigerian troops and their multinational allies of areas formerly controlled by the sect.
President Jonathan commiserates with all families who
have lost loved ones in the bombings which continued today with attacks on Kano and Potiskum.
The President shares the grief of all the bereaved families
and is deeply saddened by the continued loss of many
innocent lives at the hands of misguided and desperate
fanatics who are now feeling the heat of the intense counter –insurgency operation by the Nigerian Armed Forces.
The President assures all Nigerians and the people of the
North-Eastern states in particular that the days of mourning victims of incessant terrorist attacks in the country will soon be over as the tide has now definitely turned against
Boko Haram.
President Jonathan further assures the people of Nigeria
that the gallant, courageous and patriotic officers and men
of the Nigerian Armed Forces, supported with new platforms, equipment and logistics provided by the Federal
Government will carry the ongoing operations against the
terrorists through to a successful conclusion in the shortest possible time.
He affirms that his administration will continue to take all
necessary action to guarantee the success of ongoing
military operations against the terrorist group and
drastically reduce its ability to take and hold territory or
recruit, groom and brainwash young persons to undertake
suicide bombing attacks on soft targets.”

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/02/jonathan-condemns-boko-haram-callous-bombing-in-kano-and-potiskum/#sthash.6EYCpkLY.dpuf
Re: Jonathan Condemns Boko Haram Callous Bombing In Kano And Potiskum. by midolian(m): 7:28pm On Feb 24, 2015
The next thing he ll do is to give us that funny look..As if he cares

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Condemns Boko Haram Callous Bombing In Kano And Potiskum. by Austindark(m): 7:32pm On Feb 24, 2015
well I believe dat in no tym we will ve normalcy...
most especially nw dat our gallant soldiers are out there perfecting their duties.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Condemns Boko Haram Callous Bombing In Kano And Potiskum. by 0700Jesse(m): 7:33pm On Feb 24, 2015
This Jonathan sef, You dey hundreds of miles away dey condemn Bokoharam! Enter Sambisa forest na! Condemnation cannot stop insurgency, we need action

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Condemns Boko Haram Callous Bombing In Kano And Potiskum. by Austindark(m): 7:34pm On Feb 24, 2015
midolian:
The next thing he ll do is to give us this look..As if he cares

and if he didn't condemn it, they will still say he is uncaring.
Nigerians are d most difficult to rule/please
Re: Jonathan Condemns Boko Haram Callous Bombing In Kano And Potiskum. by olaboy001(m): 7:36pm On Feb 24, 2015
Jonathan's achievement can only be seen in newspapers and TV adverts, Nigerians can't feel it. #March4Buhari
Re: Jonathan Condemns Boko Haram Callous Bombing In Kano And Potiskum. by meforyou1(m): 7:36pm On Feb 24, 2015
0700Jesse:
This Jonathan sef, You dey hundreds of miles away dey condemn Bokoharam! Enter Sambisa forest na! Condemnation cannot stop insurgency, we need action
Shut the hell up iidiot
Re: Jonathan Condemns Boko Haram Callous Bombing In Kano And Potiskum. by midolian(m): 7:37pm On Feb 24, 2015
Austindark:

and if he didn't condemn it, they will still say he is uncaring.
Nigerians are d most difficult to rule/please
And the most difficult thing to be is a Nigerian.. To withstand all that is happening in this country now is not easy @ all.
Re: Jonathan Condemns Boko Haram Callous Bombing In Kano And Potiskum. by drtwist(m): 7:38pm On Feb 24, 2015
Re: Jonathan Condemns Boko Haram Callous Bombing In Kano And Potiskum. by Akpan107(m): 7:39pm On Feb 24, 2015
APC is a disaster that will never happen to Nigerians!

God bless NIGERIA
Re: Jonathan Condemns Boko Haram Callous Bombing In Kano And Potiskum. by Austindark(m): 7:44pm On Feb 24, 2015
midolian:
And the most difficult thing to be is a Nigerian.. To withstand all that is happening in this country now is not easy @ all.

patience is all dat is needed my broda...

just allow some tym for him to carry out his outstanding plans
Re: Jonathan Condemns Boko Haram Callous Bombing In Kano And Potiskum. by 0700Jesse(m): 7:44pm On Feb 24, 2015
meforyou1:
Shut the hell up iidiot

I support Jonathan and my votes are for him but we should speak the truth when we see it!

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Condemns Boko Haram Callous Bombing In Kano And Potiskum. by Austindark(m): 7:47pm On Feb 24, 2015
0700Jesse:
if u re the president would u do same??

Garden self u noh go near am, hw much more forest!!!
Re: Jonathan Condemns Boko Haram Callous Bombing In Kano And Potiskum. by OLADD: 7:47pm On Feb 24, 2015
midolian:
The next thing he ll do is to give us that funny look..As if he cares

Kindly let's see your parents' pictures during turbulent times. Pls commensurate with the bereaved families instead of exhibiting insanity. Ok?
Re: Jonathan Condemns Boko Haram Callous Bombing In Kano And Potiskum. by midolian(m): 7:47pm On Feb 24, 2015
Austindark:

patience is all dat is needed my broda...

just allow some tym for him to carry out his outstanding plans
well said. We ve got no choice buh to be patient as you ve rightly said.
Re: Jonathan Condemns Boko Haram Callous Bombing In Kano And Potiskum. by midolian(m): 7:52pm On Feb 24, 2015
OLADD:

Kindly let's see your parents' pictures during turbulent times. Pls commensurate with the bereaved families instead of exhibiting insanity. Ok?
pikin, shut that trap.. What do you know? You are obviously wet behind the ears.

But time will make you understand me better.
Re: Jonathan Condemns Boko Haram Callous Bombing In Kano And Potiskum. by OLADD: 8:03pm On Feb 24, 2015
midolian:
pikin, shut that trap.. What do you know? You are obviously wet behind the ears.

But time will make you understand me better.

I don't care to know much about those who makes caricature of their president. It's an act of incurable foolishness.
Re: Jonathan Condemns Boko Haram Callous Bombing In Kano And Potiskum. by olaboy001(m): 8:06pm On Feb 24, 2015
[s]
meforyou1:
Shut the hell up iidiot
[/s]
The president actually said "we'll capture Shekau before the elections"...Like Shekau suddenly turned on his GPS. We're not stupid!

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Condemns Boko Haram Callous Bombing In Kano And Potiskum. by Nobody: 8:11pm On Feb 24, 2015
0700Jesse:

I support Jonathan and my votes are for him but we should speak the truth when we see it!
Votes? How many votes you get? abi you're among the people stealing PVCs ni? #justaskingo..before you bash me.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Condemns Boko Haram Callous Bombing In Kano And Potiskum. by Reminez(m): 8:18pm On Feb 24, 2015
Re: Jonathan Condemns Boko Haram Callous Bombing In Kano And Potiskum. by Austindark(m): 8:25pm On Feb 24, 2015
Rennee:

Votes? How many votes you get? abi you're among the people stealing PVCs ni? #justaskingo..before you bash me.

***in yemi alade's voice*** QUESTION
Re: Jonathan Condemns Boko Haram Callous Bombing In Kano And Potiskum. by 0700Jesse(m): 8:38pm On Feb 24, 2015
Rennee:

Thx mate, but try to understand my contextual meaning of vote! I believe your brain is not so shallow!!

(1) (Reply)

12 Amazing Quote From Gen Buhari / Nigerian Army Special Forces Training Video... / Congratulatory Thread For All Nairaland APC Supporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.