Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,895 members, 7,817,638 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:04 PM

He Made A Mistake In His Jamb & Pjamb Registration(s), Advice Please. - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / He Made A Mistake In His Jamb & Pjamb Registration(s), Advice Please. (6720 Views)

Meet Genius 19-year-old Boy Who Scored 337 In His JAMB Exam (photos / He Graduated 11 Years Ago With 2:2 And Just Discovered That It's A Mistake / Meet The Boy Who Was Caught Trying To Smuggle A Laptop After His Jamb (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Made A Mistake In His Jamb & Pjamb Registration(s), Advice Please. by Joshuadon: 9:27am On Mar 02, 2015
Pls who knows the grammer definition of LIQUIDIFY
Re: He Made A Mistake In His Jamb & Pjamb Registration(s), Advice Please. by Fabzgrace(f): 8:28pm On Mar 02, 2015
Op, you really made a big mistake there.
There was also d same mistake on my dop 2 years ago, but instead of changing all my real dob, i only change the jamb dob. I mean,that was easier.
You were grossly misinformed and you made a big mistake but i dont see anyhow you can correct it since you've sworn an affidafit.
Sorry,but you have to live with it. Sorry sha.

1 Like

Re: He Made A Mistake In His Jamb & Pjamb Registration(s), Advice Please. by Osirimononaye(m): 8:35pm On Mar 03, 2015
Pls help! My name was called twice at my Jamb re-print centre, i went on Monday and did mine, but when my frnd went on Tuesday he said my name was called again so my question is Would my Exam Date be changed on the New One.
Re: He Made A Mistake In His Jamb & Pjamb Registration(s), Advice Please. by mystroh(m): 9:18pm On Mar 03, 2015
Any one who wants to gain admission into Uniben for their applied course or wants to make the jamb cut off of over 220 should contact me 09050989225. If u need any info concerning Uniben you also call. We have helped so many students in the past 6 years.
Re: He Made A Mistake In His Jamb & Pjamb Registration(s), Advice Please. by successtar(m): 9:57am On Mar 05, 2015
JAMB CBT EXAM BEST #SOLUTION ( Don't be deceive with any expo that is not promising, use your brain )
Am using this opportunity to introduce you to a new development in the world of #IT . The site am going to introduce to you is endowed with all you need to gain admission into any of the Nigerian institution right from free unlimited jamb cbt exam practice to #free #putme #cbt #exam #practice (i mean total free not demo) and forum page with a news page to always keep you inform, the best of all is that you have control over a lot of activities on the page like uploading more past questions and lot more. All this at http://myexampoint.com

Kindly share this info, you might be helping someone.
Re: He Made A Mistake In His Jamb & Pjamb Registration(s), Advice Please. by morgang(m): 9:08pm On Mar 05, 2015
Fabzgrace:
Op, you really made a big mistake there.
There was also d same mistake on my dop 2 years ago, but instead of changing all my real dob, i only change the jamb dob. I mean,that was easier.
You were grossly misinformed and you made a big mistake but i dont see anyhow you can correct it since you've sworn an affidafit.
Sorry,but you have to live with it. Sorry sha.

Well, to be honest with u, I admit d fact that I was grossly misinformed... I've to live up with d mistake tho.... In terms of affidavit, I can still do that over and over again... if only I can still avert my jamb dob mistake... I'll endeavor to write a letter to my school, if probably they can re-edit my profile.

Can I still make a correction on my jamb DOB?

Please if u any any idea, reply asap. thanks in anticipation.
Re: He Made A Mistake In His Jamb & Pjamb Registration(s), Advice Please. by Fabzgrace(f): 4:19am On Mar 06, 2015
morgang:

Well, to be honest with u, I admit d fact that I was grossly misinformed... I've to live up with d mistake tho.... In terms of affidavit, I can still do that over and over again... if only I can still avert my jamb dob mistake... I'll endeavor to write a letter to my school, if probably they can re-edit my profile.

Can I still make a correction on my jamb DOB?

Please if u any any idea, reply asap. thanks in anticipation.
i really dont know, but you could visit a jamb office closest to u ane enquire
Re: He Made A Mistake In His Jamb & Pjamb Registration(s), Advice Please. by morgang(m): 3:38pm On Mar 06, 2015
Fabzgrace:

i really dont know, but you could visit a jamb office closest to u ane enquire

thanks dear, I really appreciate!
Re: He Made A Mistake In His Jamb & Pjamb Registration(s), Advice Please. by kelvinzz: 4:19am On Mar 07, 2015
Download this Android App to Get Free Jamb CBT Answers...
*All Subjects.
*All Types.

Download & Share with friends!!

download Link -https://www.dropbox.com/s/16qcax7lbtd6mm8/jamb2015.apk?dl=0
Re: He Made A Mistake In His Jamb & Pjamb Registration(s), Advice Please. by Nimarias(m): 1:21pm On Mar 09, 2015
NOUN NOUN NOUN...National Open University of
Nigeria.welcome to NOUN. Where you come in as a nobody but
graduate as a somebody.
-probably as a computer illiterate but graduate with vast
knowledge of the computer.
-there is no bribing in the University.
-no short cut to pass.
-there is very low room or zero tolerance for examination
malpractices.
-NYSC very sure.
-there is no room for laziness.
-no time to waste.
-no strike to waste our precious life.
-relatively cheap.
-Access to all Federal/ State and cooperate body scholarship
-no room for awaiting result/statement of result but graduate
and get your certificate/Degree immediately.
- all courses accredited by NUC (confirmed)
*many frustrated Nigerian students is now hopeful for higher
education.for admission into National Open University of
Nigeria. Contact Mr Excellent 07069707740 or 08138248703,
note!!! Jamb is not needed

(1) (2) (Reply)

Types Of Ladies You Meet In Nig. Higher Institution / Universities Running Hnd To Bsc Conversion Programme / Female Student Forced To Take Off Her Bra For Engaging In Examination Malpractic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.