Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,316 members, 7,815,586 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:51 PM

We Nigerian Youth Need To Wise Up! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Nigerian Youth Need To Wise Up! (1093 Views)

When Will These IPOB DUNCES Wise Up? / We Nigerian Youths Must Learn to Protest Over National Issues / The Youth's Need To Read This..... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Nigerian Youth Need To Wise Up! by CHRISTALLITE: 7:35pm On Feb 24, 2015
Imagine a condition where a ten years old lad does not understand the politics situation going on!Of course there are many secondary school students,say WAEC classes that are not much aware or not aware of the outplay of the current political strategy and restrategysing going on in the country at the moment!

How could a a ten years old child remember in thirty years time what happens today?There are many youths too that don't know what goes on as regards latest news;Do we expect such persons to tell tales in thirty years time?
Mostly the answer is a capital NO!
Those who could reflect quite close to the reality of the past definitely would be mature minds; of at least eighteen years(and above!)

So my point?
I want to believe that,talking about the past thirty two years(32years),A person of forty-five years cannot account of the real situation of the country,politically,economically,e.t.c.

A youth of 32 years today cannot tell us about the regime of his birth period!Aptly Affirmative!
So,talking about the governance of the past,it is mostly in ignorance even close to people of age 50years now!

Those who experienced the(May I describe it) trying period of the regime of GMB,not just experience(because many are naive to newspapers),aware of what went on would tell you that Nigeria of today is far much better by GOD'S GRACE,than then!
Then 1983-1985(not even talking about IBB regime through Abacha),you could not believe you dare not protest on a misconduct by the government!(Don't tell me because it was a military government!)If you claim as in the parenthesis,I will ask you this,A military dictator that coup a democracy what has he in mind?Desperation for power and demand of respect by force!What good has such person that has no respect for constitution of the land?Amiidst acquition by the court;a person would be rearrested!And punished unnnecessarily why?All because of saying the truth!Whose dictation governs other officers in military regime?Is it not the Head of States.And his will is what is done!Is such person kindhearted in ruling as such regarding the myriad of inhuman oppression,molestion and punishment of people base on little corruption cases or for saying the truth!
The economy was bad!Bring you google statistics as a claim of good economy,I would tell you,you need to be realistic!It was difficult to buy bread, then!Just an epitome of the condition of the country then!
Had the likes of Bola Ige,Awolowo continue good governance,with no strike,the country wouldn't have move forward than it is now?Is free education as feasible now?Ask about how then was it possible from your fathers!Who caused this the military coupers full of mediocrity,always claiming change as their motive to grab power but in the long run deliver the worst!

NIGERIAN YOUTHS WISE UP!
Imagine a situation where a person that has no certificate or Apprenticeship certificate made head of an Engineering department of which there is a competent graduate,with masters,doctorate degrees..etc..available made the workers or deputy!All in the name of Born to Rule Mentality!What a pure mediocrity!Had the elites then been allowed to rule,do you think our country would be the way it is?
Typical epitome is the certificate saga of GMB!Haven't been produce by now!Is that our country's best candidature?Amongst the well read Nigerians we have among millions of people with graduates certificates!Do you notice we have a wellread Professor as the deputy?Had the latter put in for the race on his own,would you youths have canvass for him?
Is that not mediocrity?
Why was Awolowo not allowed to rule this country?
What they fight for by GOD'S GRACE which yield result now,Don't you think naive youth are being exploited to back days?(Just because they never knew or experience who GMB is!)
Secondary School Cert holder for Nigeria Presidency not even university is that not worst and you think his choice of uneducated persons to offices would not occur bearing in mind that he,a president has no university education!

TO DIGRESS;
WHY NOT ALLOW INDEPENDENCE CHILDREN TO GOVERN THIS COUNTRY!Even anyhow under democracy?There would all ways be check and balancing and critisicm ehich leads to best output!
Re: We Nigerian Youth Need To Wise Up! by shegxi(m): 7:58pm On Feb 24, 2015
Bros, what are u yarning in essence? Dat people shld nt vote GMB bt GEJ. U shld have said dat instead of writing all dis epistles and rigmarolling.
Polictics(especially democracy) has never been about what is right/wrong but about majority and perception/opinion. What is wisdom to u might be foolishness to another. My own is just simple; let the people's will prevail, whether right or wrong. Shikena!!!

2 Likes

Re: We Nigerian Youth Need To Wise Up! by olaboy001(m): 8:14pm On Feb 24, 2015
OP, we Nigeria youth need to wise up or you need to get sense?

1 Like

Re: We Nigerian Youth Need To Wise Up! by Eggcelent(m): 8:34pm On Feb 24, 2015
OP. May we know how old you are? And why are you telling us about Awolowo & Bola Ige who held political offices in the 60s & 70s when you said 83 - 85 was too far behind? And what has been GMB's track record in public offices despite his lack of university degree? I ain't throwing away your points, I just want you to clarify the above, please.

1 Like

Re: We Nigerian Youth Need To Wise Up! by CharliParker: 8:44pm On Feb 24, 2015
Truth, but you don't know the meaning of leadership. The man you are talking about is not a novice in terms of leadership,my brother U failed to realise that passing six is not passing sense. The new broom knows how to sweep very well but the old one knows the corners .Thank you

1 Like

Re: We Nigerian Youth Need To Wise Up! by Nobody: 8:54pm On Feb 24, 2015
AmucheJane:
If buhari wins, we are in a hot soup especially christians. Change change, which change are you people talking about? APC is an islamic party and they know what they are doing but by his grace they will not smell Aso rock. GEJ till 2019 and nobody can change that.
This is the most senseless comment I have ever read on the internet......if buhari cannot islamize his driver who his a christian,his cook,his gateman and co..so it is now nigeria he will now islamize??do you think anyone is bigger than nigeria??and if he wants to islamize nigeria would he not have done it when he was the president so many years ago??...NAMADI SAMBO said that APC is a christian party and now you are saying APC is an islamic party,which one should we believe??do any sane nigeria even still talk about this stale nonsense of islamization propaganda

2 Likes

Re: We Nigerian Youth Need To Wise Up! by AmucheJane(f): 9:25pm On Feb 24, 2015
If buhari wins, we are in a hot soup especially christians. Change change, which change are you people talking about? APC is an islamic party and they know what they are doing but by his grace they will not smell Aso rock. GEJ till 2019 and nobody can change that.
Re: We Nigerian Youth Need To Wise Up! by Nobody: 9:31pm On Feb 24, 2015
sometimes, wen I see children shouting change I just feel sowie for dem. Like ffk said, dey don't teach history anymore in our skools again. A man dat got to d peak of his military career wif a forged certificate? Is dat d kind of change dey yarn for? How can a man be sponsored by tinubu be shouting change, d annoying tin is dat tinubu of all bas*tards is shouting change, change from where to where and by who? Kids nid to go read dem history books and stop shouting and disturbing our peace wif dem change chants. Pls change shouters go read ya history books.
Re: We Nigerian Youth Need To Wise Up! by Nobody: 9:32pm On Feb 24, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
sometimes, wen I see children shouting change I just feel sowie for dem. Like ffk said, dey don't teach history anymore in our skools again. A man dat got to d peak of his military career wif a forged certificate?
Do you have solid proof assuming you are interrogated by police,can you proof this??I thought you people said that buhari does not have any certificate to show so you people have changed your propaganda to forged certificate??very soon you people will come and tell us it was a stolen certificate he used,,and please don't mention FFK when sane people are discussing politics,you mean the FFK that is ready to go with the highest bidder?those that know FFK very well knows that if you give FFK money he will dance for you...hypocrisy at its peak....

2 Likes

Re: We Nigerian Youth Need To Wise Up! by Nobody: 9:41pm On Feb 24, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
ogbenni, go to our skools and carry out a sample test on d students, its either dey re not tort or dey don't read. Bro, let's not deceive ourselves, children nowadays, not ready to learn history. Its a pity. Pls do d test and see d outcome.
Mathematics nko??yeye dey smell...grin
Re: We Nigerian Youth Need To Wise Up! by Nobody: 9:44pm On Feb 24, 2015
wakacome:
Do you have solid proof assuming you are interrogated by police,can you proof this??and please don't mention FFK when people discussing politics,you mean the same FFK that worked under APC??hypocrisy at its peak....
ogbenni, go to our skools and carry out a sample test on d students, its either dey re not tort or dey don't read. Bro, let's not deceive ourselves, children nowadays, not ready to learn history. Its a pity. Pls do d test and see d outcome.
Re: We Nigerian Youth Need To Wise Up! by olaboy001(m): 10:06pm On Feb 24, 2015
AmucheJane:
Just in case you're wondering why I don't like this government.
The only bad thing is that this government is a shameless mess whose actions cannot be defended.

2 Likes

Re: We Nigerian Youth Need To Wise Up! by CHRISTALLITE: 10:58pm On Feb 24, 2015
olaboy001:

Just in case you're wondering why I don't like this government.
The only bad thing is that this government is a shameless mess whose actions cannot be defended.
Did you just say why you hate the current government?
Sure you would not wish to experience the kind of government this callibre of past coup plotters forming saints now did to the country!Of course you never did!But you wish to!
C'om on you think its just as easy for minority to rule this country?Its a long story!But you wish to reexperience such!
Not again in this 21st century!Any better option welcome but this most corrupt certificate prevaricators of the highest courruption!Are a NO!
NO!
We really need wise up!
Re: We Nigerian Youth Need To Wise Up! by CHRISTALLITE: 11:03pm On Feb 24, 2015
shegxi:
Bros, what are u yarning in essence? Dat people shld nt vote GMB bt GEJ. U shld have said dat instead of writing all dis epistles and rigmarolling.
Polictics(especially democracy) has never been about what is right/wrong but about majority and perception/opinion. What is wisdom to u might be foolishness to another. My own is just simple; let the people's will prevail, whether right or wrong. Shikena!!!
This is a determinant period and history must be brought to book!
This is matter of orientation not just naive opinions!Who tell you I wish not my country the best!
Some heroes wish to see today!
Say no to mediocrity!
Re: We Nigerian Youth Need To Wise Up! by Harryzon(m): 11:07pm On Feb 24, 2015
I only hope the best candidate wins, AMEN!
Re: We Nigerian Youth Need To Wise Up! by CHRISTALLITE: 11:38pm On Feb 24, 2015
CharliParker:
Truth, but you don't know the meaning of leadership. The man you are talking about is not a novice in terms of leadership,my brother U failed to realise that passing six is not passing sense. The new broom knows how to sweep very well but the old one knows the corners .Thank you
Hey man!
Have you ever experience a secondary school cert holder placed above you in government offices of which you are a graduate having masters!
Leadership?
New broom?
Old one knows the corner and we are here today?
What did them in the past that they forget to do but today,they seems to claim change?
What is the difference between a corrupt person,armed robber and coup plotter?!
Re: We Nigerian Youth Need To Wise Up! by CHRISTALLITE: 11:49pm On Feb 24, 2015
wakacome:
This is the most senseless comment I have ever read on the internet......if buhari cannot islamize his driver who his a christian,his cook,his gateman and co..so it is now nigeria he will now islamize??do you think anyone is bigger than nigeria??and if he wants to islamize nigeria would he not have done it when he was the president so many years ago??...NAMADI SAMBO said that APC is a christian party and now you are saying APC is an islamic party,which one should we believe??do any sane nigeria even still talk about this stale nonsense of islamization propaganda

Talk issue base!No regime had done that!C'om on we need move forward not propangada like this!
Back to do the topic,;
could leopard change its skin?
We cannot afford a past coup plotter for president again!
GMB is not the best his tribe can give!His tribe could have done betterWe need independence children to govern!
Re: We Nigerian Youth Need To Wise Up! by CHRISTALLITE: 8:18am On Feb 25, 2015
Harryzon:
I only hope the best candidate wins, AMEN!
Amen.But enlightenment matters!
Re: We Nigerian Youth Need To Wise Up! by olaboy001(m): 8:32am On Feb 25, 2015
CHRISTALLITE:

Did you just say why you hate the current government?
Sure you would not wish to experience the kind of government this callibre of past coup plotters forming saints now did to the country!Of course you never did!But you wish to!
C'om on you think its just as easy for minority to rule this country?Its a long story!But you wish to reexperience such!
Not again in this 21st century!Any better option welcome but this most corrupt certificate prevaricators of the highest courruption!Are a NO!
NO!
We really need wise up!
Bros keep your advice to yourself
Re: We Nigerian Youth Need To Wise Up! by Nobody: 9:40am On Feb 25, 2015
CHRISTALLITE:

Talk issue base!No regime had done that!C'om on we need move forward not propangada like this!
Back to do the topic,;
could leopard change its skin?
We cannot afford a past coup plotter for president again!
GMB is not the best his tribe can give!His tribe could have done betterWe need independence children to govern!

Please shove your opinion into your anus and stop bringing me into your myopic way of reasoning....

(1) (Reply)

Obama Birth Certificate Scandal ; A Big Lesson To Buhari/apc Supporters. / Ikeja Residents Protest At PHCN Office (photos) / Bribery Exposed: How Gov. Mimiko Bribe Party Chieftains To Endorse GEJ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.