Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,697 members, 7,837,567 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 07:17 AM

I Betrayed Kwankwaso, Amaechi, Others- Gov. LAMIDO Admits. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Betrayed Kwankwaso, Amaechi, Others- Gov. LAMIDO Admits. (37960 Views)

Kwankwaso, Amaechi, Others Bought Their Way To APC With N100m Each — Bafarawa / Atiku, Kwankwaso Are Buhari’s Greatest Enemies – Gov. Lamido / North Under Siege Because Of Buhari —gov Lamido (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Betrayed Kwankwaso, Amaechi, Others- Gov. LAMIDO Admits. by richielan: 5:32am On Feb 25, 2015
I get paid over $87 per hour working from home with 2 kids at home. I never thought I'd be able to do it but my best friend earns over 10k a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The potential with this is endless. Heres what I've been doing,
www.buzz77.com
Re: I Betrayed Kwankwaso, Amaechi, Others- Gov. LAMIDO Admits. by poiZon: 6:10am On Feb 25, 2015
alaoeri:
Not only Lamido but Babagida Aliyu is also a betrayal, the mother of all betrayals will surface on March 28 where the masses will dump the clueless one & embrace the people's General, change is inevitable.
Sai Buhari.

the act of betraying is betrayal;
the person that commits that act is the betrayer.
Food for thought!
Re: I Betrayed Kwankwaso, Amaechi, Others- Gov. LAMIDO Admits. by poiZon: 6:17am On Feb 25, 2015
berem:
A very weighty comment i tell you! The more he speaks the truth about Jonathan's clueless government,the more he is being intimidated by EFCC through his children.

its called checkmating.
But he can as well decamp since its a freewill thing. But i guess the man knows who is in charge so he doesnt wanna play politics with the life of his children;

1 Like

Re: I Betrayed Kwankwaso, Amaechi, Others- Gov. LAMIDO Admits. by inalegwu99(m): 6:31am On Feb 25, 2015
lamido is still in pdp on d hope dat he will b givin the ticket after jonathan...dis man ure sick with no working brain...anyway sai buhari

Re: I Betrayed Kwankwaso, Amaechi, Others- Gov. LAMIDO Admits. by cabbasa: 6:53am On Feb 25, 2015
[/quote][quote author=LRNZH post=31050207][img]http://media.premiumtimesng.com/wp-content/files/2013/11/296x170xG7.jpg.pagespeed.ic.WmemF_145t.webp[/img]

The Jigawa State Governor, Sule Lamido, on Tuesday admitted that he betrayed his fellow Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, governors who later decamped to the All Progressives Congress in November 2013.

Mr. Lamido said this after holding a closed-door meeting with the PDP National Chairman, Adamu Muazu, at the party’s secretariat, Abuja‎.

The five governors, called G-5, who decamped consist of Rivers State Governor, Roti‎mi Ameachi; Kwara State Governor, Abdulfatah Ahmed; Sokoto State Governor, Aliyu Wammako; Kano State Governor, Rabiu Kwankwanso; and the impeached Governor of Adamawa State, Murtala Nyako.

Originally G-7, consisting of the aforementioned and then ‎Mr. Lamido and Niger State Governor, Aliyu Babangida, the governors staged a walk-out from an August 2013 Special National Convention of PDP, alongside other party stalwarts, including former Vice President Atiku Abubakar, former party Secretary, Sam Jaja and former Kwara Governor, Bukola Saraki.

The group formed the “new PDP” immediately. But the five Governors, Messrs Ameachi, Wammako, Ahmed, Nyako and Kwankwanso defected to opposition APC while Messrs Lamido and Babangida, surprisingly, chose to remain in the PDP.

This caused bad blood leading the Kano State Governor, Mr. Kwankwanso, to accuse Messrs Lamido and Babangida of betraying the other five governors.

He said all seven governors had an agreement to leave PDP, following a disagreement they had with the party hierarchy.

“Everyone knows ‎Governor Lamido was part of us, he was the leader of the group. He took us to a certain height before choosing otherwise and we were all surprised by his final decision.

Mr. Lamido corroborated Mr. Kwakwanso’s submission saying, “Yes, I betrayed them. I am a betrayer. Confirmed.”

When asked why he betrayed the group, he simply responded, “I align myself with what he (Kwankwanso) said.”

‎The Jigawa State governor said his recent meeting with Mr. Amaechi had nothing to do with party politics. He said the Rivers Governor remains his friend and colleague and above all fellow compatriot with whom he meets occasionally to review issues.

Mr. Lamido said he would not join the APC.

“How would I join APC? If wishes were horses, there won’t be APC,” he said.

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/177472-i-betrayed-kwankwaso-amaechi-others-gov-lamido.html
Lamido will work for GMB. Just dat he gat t[qauthor=inalegwu99 post=31058041]lamido is still in pdp on d hope dat he will b givin the ticket after jonathan...dis man ure sick with no working brain...anyway sai Buhari.Lamido will work for GMB. Just
Re: I Betrayed Kwankwaso, Amaechi, Others- Gov. LAMIDO Admits. by aadrSales: 7:00am On Feb 25, 2015
ACURA TL SMART KEY LESS ENTRY

ACURA smart key keyless entry remote

2008-2013 ACURA TL
FCC ID: M3N5WY8145

SHIPPING- FAST & FREE via TRANSPORT COMPANIES to all states in Nigeria.

Lagos Office : +2348029193550,
+2348137606444
www.carkeysnigeria.com

Abuja Office Suite 1& 2 Mangal Plaza Area 11 Garki
+2348037421100 whatsapp
+2348022635498

Bob Izua Park, OluObasanjo Road Port Harcourt
Phone +2348029193550,
+2348137606444
www.autodiagnosticnigeria.com
Yahoomail : advancedautodiagnostics@yahoo.com

Re: I Betrayed Kwankwaso, Amaechi, Others- Gov. LAMIDO Admits. by kingslly(m): 7:07am On Feb 25, 2015
"If wishes were horses,there wouldnt have bin anything lyk APC". If all the Politicians that formed APC had their ways in PDP, there wouldnt have been anything like APC. We need an opposition that has the growth of the nation at heart,an opposition that engages the Government on issue based debates without having to twist facts in order to turn the masses against the Government,an opposition that is not born out of Anger,desperation and personal vendetta.....GEJ till we have a real opposition and not these clowns calling themselves APC.

2 Likes

Re: I Betrayed Kwankwaso, Amaechi, Others- Gov. LAMIDO Admits. by Blitz888(m): 7:24am On Feb 25, 2015
Family loyalty will always come before party loyalty. His sons are corrupt.. So all PDP needed to do was to use efcc to wip the 'thieving' governor into line.
Same formula was used on babangida muazu.
Re: I Betrayed Kwankwaso, Amaechi, Others- Gov. LAMIDO Admits. by appini: 7:40am On Feb 25, 2015
He betrayed the grand conspirator Obasanjo who masterminded the revolt against GEJ. Lamido is a wise man; unlike Nyanko and Oyinlola that later became nonentities in the system.

1 Like

Re: I Betrayed Kwankwaso, Amaechi, Others- Gov. LAMIDO Admits. by filiph: 7:47am On Feb 25, 2015
smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: I Betrayed Kwankwaso, Amaechi, Others- Gov. LAMIDO Admits. by filiph: 7:51am On Feb 25, 2015
Start working from home!Great job for students, stay-at-home moms or anyone needing extra income... You only need a computer and a reliable internet connection... Make $90 hourly and up to $12000 a month by following link at the bottom and signing up..You can have your first check by the end of this week
www.cashbay20.com

========================
Re: I Betrayed Kwankwaso, Amaechi, Others- Gov. LAMIDO Admits. by Ilemona93(m): 7:56am On Feb 25, 2015
Lamido know wat he did this wat we called politics for layman conflict of interest noni

Sai Jonathan

Sai Goodluck 4 Naija

I see dino melaye decamp back to PDP

Sen. Smart adeyemi carry go
Kogite say so

1 Like

Re: I Betrayed Kwankwaso, Amaechi, Others- Gov. LAMIDO Admits. by delta234: 8:33am On Feb 25, 2015
alaoeri:
Not only Lamido but Babagida Aliyu is also a betrayal, the mother of all betrayals will surface on March 28 where the masses will dump the clueless one & embrace the people's General, change is inevitable.
Sai Buhari.
how to be an apc supporter

1. Create lies; 2. Attack and insult
violently when facts are presented;

3.Scream "Sai Buhari" if faced with
superior argument.

4. Lose your sense of rationality and
logic.

5. Insult the president and anyone
that supports him

6. Lie that GEJ stole $49 billion.

7. Disagree with any event or post
that portrays GEJ in a goodlight and
agree with any event or post that
portrays GEJ in a badlight.

8. Disagree with any event or post
that portrays GMB in a badlight and
agree with any post showing him in
a goodlight.

9 Celebrate boko haram attacks by
shouting "GEJ is Clueless, Our
soldiers are weak and 6weeks is
counting oh"

What surprises me is the ease and
unremorseful impunity at which
Buhari and his supporters tell lies.
You can never see any iota of
morality in them, it's such a shame!
If they tell you they represent
change tell them to refute the
attached picture.

Imagine Tinubu telling you he will fight
corruption..don't be deceived..Vote
wisely.

2 Likes

Re: I Betrayed Kwankwaso, Amaechi, Others- Gov. LAMIDO Admits. by nonykdj: 9:06am On Feb 25, 2015
[quote author=Adminisher post=31054908]

Jonathan is never going to win any elections again in his life. He is going to lose to Buhari and handover at a peaceful ceremony in May to General Muhammadu Buhari.[/quote

Don't be too sure mr APC
You are not GOD
Re: I Betrayed Kwankwaso, Amaechi, Others- Gov. LAMIDO Admits. by tuniski: 9:11am On Feb 25, 2015
alaoeri:
Sai Buhari.
you me the northern general abi! Let. The ethnic and religiously bigoted Buhari's north plus some tinubu's yorubas vote for him, GEJ will still defeat him for the final time! Gejtill2019
Re: I Betrayed Kwankwaso, Amaechi, Others- Gov. LAMIDO Admits. by zimoni(f): 9:12am On Feb 25, 2015
Adminisher:

Jonathan is never going to win any elections again in his life. He is going to lose to Buhari and handover at a peaceful ceremony in May to General Muhammadu Buhari.

Time Shall Tell.
Re: I Betrayed Kwankwaso, Amaechi, Others- Gov. LAMIDO Admits. by maestroferddi: 9:34am On Feb 25, 2015
cycline404:
Lamido will come out now and says its a lie..
APC and falsehood.

Read this same story in non-partisan platforms like The Guardian and you will be wondering how far people can go in distortion.
Re: I Betrayed Kwankwaso, Amaechi, Others- Gov. LAMIDO Admits. by Mrbigman1(m): 10:13am On Feb 25, 2015
sunkanmivaughan:
This man called Lamido is so slippery. He understands power dynamics and definitely has read the "48 Laws of Power" by Greene. I won't be surprised if he becomes the beautiful bride for both APC and PDP

What aspect of the law of power is he applying in his game?

Last I checked, been in between the line is not in the rule.
Re: I Betrayed Kwankwaso, Amaechi, Others- Gov. LAMIDO Admits. by shammah1(m): 10:36am On Feb 25, 2015
APC/Buharam fan be like
soe:
This Lamido man is a FooOL i swear

Still shouting that "i am a betrayer, confirmed". Thats nonsense

How can someone boast of being a betrayer...in a sane society, such a man should be deserted
Re: I Betrayed Kwankwaso, Amaechi, Others- Gov. LAMIDO Admits. by IbileIfe: 12:25pm On Feb 25, 2015
Governor Sule Lamido is plotting to succeed GEJ.
Re: I Betrayed Kwankwaso, Amaechi, Others- Gov. LAMIDO Admits. by obayaya(m): 12:43pm On Feb 25, 2015
sunkanmivaughan:
This man called Lamido is so slippery. He understands power dynamics and definitely has read the "48 Laws of Power" by Greene. I won't be surprised if he becomes the beautiful bride for both APC and PDP

He's a very good political chess master
Re: I Betrayed Kwankwaso, Amaechi, Others- Gov. LAMIDO Admits. by boyshow75(m): 3:21pm On Feb 25, 2015
fitzmayowa:
Lamido can't be trusted, from his body language he is not with GEJ/PDP...I see him defecting to APC soonest...

That is human being for you
Re: I Betrayed Kwankwaso, Amaechi, Others- Gov. LAMIDO Admits. by tushburg(m): 4:53pm On Feb 25, 2015
In real sense it's Jona dat is being betrayed by dis Lamido of a man...yet we all kw dat he is an APC sympathiser. Boh e go clear am 4 eye

Meanwhile sm1 should tell BH 2 #showushiscertificate
Re: I Betrayed Kwankwaso, Amaechi, Others- Gov. LAMIDO Admits. by jaybee(f): 5:47pm On Feb 25, 2015
fitzmayowa:
Lamido can't be trusted, from his body language he is not with GEJ/PDP...I see him defecting to APC soonest...

what do you expect him to do when he can not muster any meaningful votes for PDP with all the resources, power and influence at his disposal. the people have spoken: ' WE DON'T WANT PDP'. However, Lamido has the freedom to choose to follow gej to otuoke come 29/05/2015.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Governor Tambuwal Receives Osinbajo In Sokoto (Photos) / Atiku, Gbenga Daniel And Ademola Adeleke Rocking PDP Customized Agbada / Adedamola Aderemi Visits Emir Of Kano Lamido Sanusi II At His Kano Palace..pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.