Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,863 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:34 PM

Heavy Fighting and Shooting going on now at Oshodi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Heavy Fighting and Shooting going on now at Oshodi (6043 Views)

The Truth About The Demolition Of Owonifari Market At Oshodi Lagos - Joe Igbokwe / BREAKING NEWS.Serious Fighting And Shooting Going On nw At APC Primaries Bayalsa / Serious Fight At Oshodi As I Am Typing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Heavy Fighting and Shooting going on now at Oshodi by sosanova: 1:32am On Feb 25, 2015
I just drove through Oshodi with full speed n made an emergency detour to Oshodi Oke , there is serious fighting going on now in Oshodi as at 1.30 am this midinite, kindly avoid that route if u are still on the road.
The guys are carrying cutlasses and guns chasing and shooting at each other....Buses are being burnt and vandalised and other vehicles are being attacked, there was no single policeman on that road as this time, some body should inform relevant authorities to deploy security forces over to oshodi right now....i repeat avoid that route
Oshodi is war zone right now, shooting everywhere avoid that route

1 Like

Re: Heavy Fighting and Shooting going on now at Oshodi by vislabraye(m): 1:36am On Feb 25, 2015
And yet these politicians say the military should not be involved in the election.

30 Likes

Re: Heavy Fighting and Shooting going on now at Oshodi by braine(m): 1:47am On Feb 25, 2015
I heard it on radio that they're also burning some shops. The Police are just redundant, they can't do shii. We just have to wait till they finish killing themselves.. It is well. .

Come to think of it, Op, what were you doing on the road around that time??

6 Likes

Re: Heavy Fighting and Shooting going on now at Oshodi by luvmijeje(f): 2:00am On Feb 25, 2015
OP thanks for the info. The weapons given to these thugs by all this do or die politician is already hunting us as a society. I just can't wait for the election to be over.

6 Likes

Re: Heavy Fighting and Shooting going on now at Oshodi by Nobody: 2:05am On Feb 25, 2015
Sigh...Again...

Re: Heavy Fighting and Shooting going on now at Oshodi by sosanova: 2:10am On Feb 25, 2015
braine:
I heard it on radio that they're also burning some shops. The Police are just redundant, they can't do shii. We just have to wait till they finish killing themselves.. It is well. .

Come to think of it, Op, what were you doing on the road around that time??
Lol.. grin grin grin....I was coming back from Egbeda where I went to drop a colleague of mine, she was stranded n I was going back to Surulere when I ran into the fight at Oshodi ...we were coming back from an Activation @ Victoria island, and the activation ended @ 11.00pm, so I had to drop the first one at surulere n drop the other one at Egbeda

3 Likes

Re: Heavy Fighting and Shooting going on now at Oshodi by braine(m): 2:13am On Feb 25, 2015
sosanova:

Lol.. grin grin grin....I was coming back from Egbeda where I went to drop a colleague of mine, she was stranded n I was going back to Surulere when I ran into the fight at Oshodi ...we were coming back from an Activation @ Victoria island, and the activation ended @ 11.00pm, so I had to drop the first one at surulere n drop the other one at Egbeda
Oga you must be a very nice guy o. All the way from VI to Egbeda and back to Surulere!! shocked

17 Likes

Re: Heavy Fighting and Shooting going on now at Oshodi by idupaul: 2:18am On Feb 25, 2015
sosanova:

So U are nacking ur colleague ? I know ooo

12 Likes

Re: Heavy Fighting and Shooting going on now at Oshodi by sosanova: 2:24am On Feb 25, 2015
braine:
Oga you must be a very nice guy o. All the way from VI to Egbeda and back to Surulere!! shocked

grin grin grin.... my guy take am easy no dey whine my head oh! , it's not what u think, no be only me help, my other colleagues with cars also dropped our co colleagues too @ different locations....

2 Likes

Re: Heavy Fighting and Shooting going on now at Oshodi by sosanova: 2:28am On Feb 25, 2015
idupaul:

So U are nacking ur colleague ? I know ooo
grin grin grin
What is the meaning of Nacking?
I am still a virgin oh!
grin grin grin grin
Do not corrupt me... I am just being a good samaritan with no strings or benefits attached....
i know my reward is in heaven
grin grin grin grin

13 Likes

Re: Heavy Fighting and Shooting going on now at Oshodi by Arch1: 2:32am On Feb 25, 2015
sosanova:
where in Surulere do you stay?
Re: Heavy Fighting and Shooting going on now at Oshodi by enoqueen: 2:33am On Feb 25, 2015
OK.thx for the info.
Re: Heavy Fighting and Shooting going on now at Oshodi by praxisnetworks: 3:19am On Feb 25, 2015
see armed robb.er

Arch1:
where in Surulere do you stay?

11 Likes

Re: Heavy Fighting and Shooting going on now at Oshodi by Arch1: 3:23am On Feb 25, 2015
praxisnetworks:
see armed robb.er

Your fada nyash

3 Likes

Re: Heavy Fighting and Shooting going on now at Oshodi by jamael(m): 3:31am On Feb 25, 2015
IT'S WELL
Re: Heavy Fighting and Shooting going on now at Oshodi by praxisnetworks: 3:45am On Feb 25, 2015
be careful I no be Brigadier General Momoh o....action dey my bodi o! cheesy angry angry angry

Arch1:
Your fada nyash

1 Like

Re: Heavy Fighting and Shooting going on now at Oshodi by richielan: 3:59am On Feb 25, 2015
Single person Makes $389,844/Yr in Her Spare Time on The Computer Without Selling
Anything,,, through the site given below
www.cashbay20.com
"I basically make $30,000-$40,000 a month online.Through this site.

{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{

1 Like

Re: Heavy Fighting and Shooting going on now at Oshodi by kettykin: 4:16am On Feb 25, 2015
the hypocrites are busy condemning Goodluck Jonathan over what is happening in Maiduguri while their Backyard is gradually turning into the next battle field.

The COAS should roll out the tanks and rid lagos of all the societal human filth causing havoc in oshodi

7 Likes

Re: Heavy Fighting and Shooting going on now at Oshodi by iamskiigii(m): 4:30am On Feb 25, 2015
Let Peace Reign in Nigeria...
Re: Heavy Fighting and Shooting going on now at Oshodi by tit(f): 4:37am On Feb 25, 2015
kettykin:
the hypocrites are busy condemning Goodluck Jonathan over what is happening in Maiduguri while their Backyard is gradually turning into the next battle field.

The COAS should roll out the tanks and rid lagos of all the societal human filth causing havoc in oshodi

the cOAs should drive all the yeebos

10 Likes

Re: Heavy Fighting and Shooting going on now at Oshodi by fitzmayowa: 4:46am On Feb 25, 2015
I thought they said they deployed policemen to take control of that location sometimes last week, how come there is none of them on duty

I wonder what the policemen are paid to do, if they can't put a stop to situations like this...If FG deploys soldiers now we are going to start lambasting the FG, when obviously our so called police force has failed us...SMH

Mbu where are the shoot at sight policemen you promised

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Heavy Fighting and Shooting going on now at Oshodi by Pheals(f): 4:48am On Feb 25, 2015
Not al does conductors as future dan smoking

1 Like

Re: Heavy Fighting and Shooting going on now at Oshodi by 3ace(m): 4:54am On Feb 25, 2015
Really don't know why these hoodlums always use Oshodi as their battle field. Do they want to turn Oshodi to Sambisa? And I expect the police to have stationed their men there temporarily during this period since that area is volatile.
Re: Heavy Fighting and Shooting going on now at Oshodi by deskossy(m): 5:13am On Feb 25, 2015
Lagos mainland is wild wild west.....it's normal
Re: Heavy Fighting and Shooting going on now at Oshodi by richielan: 5:33am On Feb 25, 2015
Google pay 85$ per hour my last pay check was $8500 working 100 hours a week online. My younger brother friend has been averaging 12k for months now and he works about 22 hours a week. I cant believe how easy it was once I tried it out. This is what I do
www.jobspase.com
---------------------------------------------
Re: Heavy Fighting and Shooting going on now at Oshodi by alienvirus: 5:38am On Feb 25, 2015
Battle for NURTW chairman.
Re: Heavy Fighting and Shooting going on now at Oshodi by stigman(m): 5:38am On Feb 25, 2015
It will be nice if they leave peoples property and face eachother, the time is perfect (1am) bastards, make una make sure say na una fellow tout una dey shoot, I don't have problem with that,
Re: Heavy Fighting and Shooting going on now at Oshodi by Nobody: 5:44am On Feb 25, 2015
vislabraye:
And yet these politicians say the military should not be involved in the election.
those jokers have a second thinking coming fast..the mili tary gotta be involved

1 Like

Re: Heavy Fighting and Shooting going on now at Oshodi by aryzgreat: 5:46am On Feb 25, 2015
Are they witches? Fighting by 1am? How do they know who is on d opposing side by that time of d night?

Fashola really need to flush these nurtw touts. Bunch of savages
Re: Heavy Fighting and Shooting going on now at Oshodi by Nobody: 5:49am On Feb 25, 2015
Again,Oshodi,palmgrove,onipanu have always been volatile areas during election.

Any small conflict usually erupt to big time war zone..

Make God help us,maybe we really need the military during election,because the Nigeria Police Force have been turned to mere boy scouts.
Re: Heavy Fighting and Shooting going on now at Oshodi by Nobody: 6:03am On Feb 25, 2015
tit:

the cOAs should drive all the yeebos
you get sense so?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari Tweets comes to haunt him / NDA Announces Ceasefire, Sets Out Conditions For Dialogue. / Gbajabiamila Seeks Return To January-december Budget Cycle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.