Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,226 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:43 AM

Nigerian Info Is Losing Its Credibility - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Info Is Losing Its Credibility (3263 Views)

Change Slogan Is Losing Melody – Vangaurd NewsPaper / $2.1b arms deal:Buhari Is Losing His Integrity - Okupe / GEJ Losing A Poll Carried Out By His Aide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Info Is Losing Its Credibility by patrick89(m): 8:01am On Feb 25, 2015
I can tell you that Katherine, Gbenga and fola are APC card carrying members. They are becoming very unprofessional and bias. I can't imagine why they could put this question to their audience.
Question though is: What is Fayose seemingly afraid of? There's been insinuations that if GMB were to be president, he would 'deal' with Fayose first. Why is the Presidency and the PDP seemingly silent on the loquacious nature of Fayose?
This question came after Fayose released the picture that explained the truth behind GMB's "London interview". This is not the first time, they should stop that or return the money.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Info Is Losing Its Credibility by EzePromoe: 8:22am On Feb 25, 2015
I guess that should be the one in Lagos. Nigeria Info 92.3 PH is kinda neutral.
Re: Nigerian Info Is Losing Its Credibility by patrick89(m): 8:25am On Feb 25, 2015
EzePromoe:
I guess that should be the one in Lagos. Nigeria Info 92.3 PH is kinda neutral.
Exactly, the one in Lagos is 99.3, it has lost the little credibility they used to have. They are now the same with Radio continental 102.3
Re: Nigerian Info Is Losing Its Credibility by clevvermind(m): 8:28am On Feb 25, 2015
The one in abuja here seems worse. you got to listen to all their callers. naija info should be closed down. they are very bias.
Re: Nigerian Info Is Losing Its Credibility by erunz(m): 8:28am On Feb 25, 2015
I TOT I WAS THE ONLY PERSON OBSERVING THIS, THEY ARE QUICK TO END CALLS FROM GEJ AND ALLOW SUPPORTERS OF APC HAVE THEIR WAY AND ALSO THEY HAVE THE SAME CALLER EVERYDAY AND U CAN EVEN GUESS WHAT THE CALL IS GOING TO SAY. PEOPLE LIKE TEMITOPE, SOLOMON, PRINCE YS, COMRADE AKPAN SILAS. I HAVE PORT TO 99.7 METRO FM.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Info Is Losing Its Credibility by walemoney007(m): 8:31am On Feb 25, 2015
patrick89:
Exactly, the one in Lagos is 99.3, it has lost the little credibility they used to have. They are now the same with Radio continental 102.3
i wanted to reply ur first post before,,,but now i dont need to cos it shows u r not a fair guy too for sayin radio continental are bias...mak dem dlet dis ur thread
Re: Nigerian Info Is Losing Its Credibility by ndcide(m): 8:41am On Feb 25, 2015
Seriously I stopped listening to that station for a while now. coz you can feel their bias...they can have the Darlingtons... the akpans the adamus etc all to themselves.
Re: Nigerian Info Is Losing Its Credibility by patrick89(m): 8:45am On Feb 25, 2015
erunz:
I TOT I WAS THE ONLY PERSON OBSERVING THIS, THEY ARE QUICK TO END CALLS FROM GEJ AND ALLOW SUPPORTERS OF APC HAVE THEIR WAY AND ALSO THEY HAVE THE SAME CALLER EVERYDAY AND U CAN EVEN GUESS WHAT THE CALL IS GOING TO SAY. PEOPLE LIKE TEMITOPE, SOLOMON, PRINCE YS, COMRADE AKPAN SILAS. I HAVE PORT TO 99.7 METRO FM.
you're right! I remember when they yanked off chief CY . Jonathan, Solomon and temitope are always attacking president
Re: Nigerian Info Is Losing Its Credibility by patrick89(m): 8:47am On Feb 25, 2015
walemoney007:
i wanted to reply ur first post before,,,but now i dont need to cos it shows u r not a fair guy too for sayin radio continental are bias...mak dem dlet dis ur thread
Bros, I remember a caller saying that the president is useless on Radio continental and nobody told him to stop. Bukola allowed him to go away with that, without stopping him.
Re: Nigerian Info Is Losing Its Credibility by Nobody: 8:57am On Feb 25, 2015
Apc has taken over d press, buh nigerians won't be deceived by dem propagandaz. Dose dat that shout change on social media and believe all dis lies told by apc leaders re children dat ve not reached d voting age or don't ve pvc undecided

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Info Is Losing Its Credibility by Arise01: 9:03am On Feb 25, 2015
I Dnt u guys problem, it obvious dt u Dnt listen to Nigeria info if u do u won't be talking recklessly. U people complain of Mr akpam silas wat Baba G and odas.....If u Dnt listen to Nigeria info does dt mean no body wll listen again.....
Re: Nigerian Info Is Losing Its Credibility by Nobody: 9:04am On Feb 25, 2015
clevvermind:
The one in abuja here seems worse. you got to listen to all their callers. naija info should be closed down. they are very bias.

you need to get your head checked. the people calling are ordinary nigerians who are tired of pdp/gej. It's the same way in Lagos, port harcourt.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Info Is Losing Its Credibility by Kingofdevils: 9:07am On Feb 25, 2015
That's why Buhari remains a terrorist
Apc Is bokoharam
Re: Nigerian Info Is Losing Its Credibility by patrick89(m): 9:08am On Feb 25, 2015
Arise01:
I Dnt u guys problem, it obvious dt u Dnt listen to Nigeria info if u do u won't be talking recklessly. U people complain of Mr akpam silas wat Baba G and odas.....If u Dnt listen to Nigeria info does dt mean no body wll listen again.....
No sir! Take a look at the question again..
Question though is: What is Fayose seemingly afraid of? There's been insinuations that if GMB were to be president, he would 'deal' with Fayose first. Why is the Presidency and the PDP seemingly silent on the loquacious nature of Fayose?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Info Is Losing Its Credibility by JustCalMeDBoss(m): 9:09am On Feb 25, 2015
Wrk made me stop listening to them buh I get ur drift. Gbenga and fola are the best culprits.
Re: Nigerian Info Is Losing Its Credibility by clevvermind(m): 9:21am On Feb 25, 2015
diluminati:

you need to get your head checked. the people calling are ordinary nigerians who are tired of pdp/gej. It's the same way in Lagos, port harcourt.
shut up there. no wonder, you are even in the category. naija info is partsan. they oftentimes, don't give enough time for pdp supporters to air their views. they are always bias. they know the party supporters they mostly pick their calls. you got to listen to them yourself.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Info Is Losing Its Credibility by Nobody: 9:23am On Feb 25, 2015
clevvermind:
shut up there. no wonder, you are even in the category. naija info is partsan. they oftentimes, don't give enough time for pdp supporters to air their views. they are always bias. they know the party supporters they mostly pick their calls. you got to listen to them yourself.

you got any proof, noisemaker?
Re: Nigerian Info Is Losing Its Credibility by clevvermind(m): 9:29am On Feb 25, 2015
diluminati:

you got any proof, noisemaker?
tune your radio and listen to them. you will understand what i'm talking about.
Re: Nigerian Info Is Losing Its Credibility by walemoney007(m): 9:43am On Feb 25, 2015
patrick89:
Bros, I remember a caller saying that the president is useless on Radio continental and nobody told him to stop. Bukola allowed him to go away with that, without stopping him.
bukola should b sanction den,is her fault..but bliv me radio continental is d best in lagos,I don't know about oda radio station...we av pple dat do call on radio continental n say apc are d one bhind boko haram and no one do tell dem to stop...I don't really listen to Nigeria info again,cos for me dia OP are rude,I don't lik d way dey talk to callers,I only listen to femi n d gang
Re: Nigerian Info Is Losing Its Credibility by warrior01: 9:54am On Feb 25, 2015
erunz:
God bless you for this truth. I was listening to them this morning and a certain Akpan Silas was leveling spurious lies and insinuations about the president and the OAP (Seun) couldn't even call him to order but once it's a Gej supporter, you know the rest. More so, they can be so rude. Thank God for metro and smooth fm at least they tend to be balanced somehow. From now onwards if I have to listen to Nigeria info, it got to be only hard facts with chucks and Zoe.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Info Is Losing Its Credibility by Nobody: 9:58am On Feb 25, 2015
What about Radio Nigeria? What about NTA? What about AIT?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Info Is Losing Its Credibility by omoharry(f): 10:32am On Feb 25, 2015
warrior01:

God bless you for this truth. I was listening to them this morning and a certain Akpan Silas was leveling spurious lies and insinuations about the president and the OAP (Seun) couldn't even call him to order but once it's a Gej supporter, you know the rest. More so, they can be so rude. Thank God for metro and smooth fm at least they tend to be balanced somehow. From now onwards if I have to listen to Nigeria info, it got to be only hard facts with chucks and Zoe.
I thought I was the only one observing that.Nigerian info is very partisan in favour of APC. Presenters such as Seen, and Gbenga are very bias. They very uncomfortable when APC is been critisized.sometimes they end up interrupting the caller midway and cut him off from there but when Gej or PDP is criticized they it becomes a free for all . chucks and Tolu are the only presenters that objective.the rest are not professiona at all.The like of comrade Akpan Silas, Adam, Jonathan, Adewole and co.I tire for dem.
Re: Nigerian Info Is Losing Its Credibility by Scream(m): 10:34am On Feb 25, 2015
What has someone got to say about PDP and GEJ? You think that is is easy to defend evil? Ask Baba G, a regular caller of the station. Meanwhile, many Nigerians are against the evil being perpetuated by the federal government not because they are APC but because they know the truth. The OAPs of Naija Info stand by the truth...APC supporters are only attaching. I know they also criticize APC government too.
Re: Nigerian Info Is Losing Its Credibility by maslong(m): 11:19am On Feb 25, 2015
That radio station is completely useless.
They are APC card carrying member that where carefully selected to perform as broadcast journalism.
Re: Nigerian Info Is Losing Its Credibility by size38: 12:52pm On Feb 25, 2015
Those accusing Nigeria info don't understand that GEJ's govt has failed to the extent that it has now become very difficult to defend his govt. Instead of GEJ and his supporters to start telling and showing to Nigerians what GEJ has achieved in the last 6yrs in other to win votes for him, they are busy accusing, abusing, violently confronting, intimidating and carrying out hate campaigns against opposition parties particularly APC and anybody that says anything that is not in favor of their clueless GEJ. change has come. And there is nothing anyone can do about it.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Info Is Losing Its Credibility by omoharry(f): 1:46pm On Feb 25, 2015
size38:
Those accusing Nigeria info don't understand that GEJ's govt has failed to the extent that it has now become very difficult to defend his govt. Instead of GEJ and his supporters to start telling and showing to Nigerians what GEJ has achieved in the last 6yrs in other to win votes for him, they are busy accusing, abusing, violently confronting, intimidating and carrying out hate campaigns against opposition parties particularly APC and anybody that says anything that is not in favor of their clueless GEJ. change has come. And there is nothing anyone can do about it.
journalist are suppose to maintain neutrality in the political arena. That is what is expected of then as the forth estate of the realm. What we are seeing in Nigeria is not good journalism. Sometimes presenters are rude to their callers without realizing that without viewaship from this callers, they won't even keep their job. A lot of arrogance in display especially on Nigeria info. Gbenga and Zoe need to be trained properly in the area of communicating with their callers on air. Imaging Zoe refering to her call callers as Darline".
Re: Nigerian Info Is Losing Its Credibility by patrick89(m): 4:01pm On Feb 25, 2015
size38:
See you, common sense you no get! What sort of gibberish did you pull up their? Huh!

(1) (Reply)

Open Letter To All Ibo Clamouring For Biafra / Photo: RANKED: The World's 20 Strongest Militaries / See The Crowd Who Cheers Prof. Osinbanjo At Wuse Market Abuja Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.