Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,775 members, 7,866,027 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 10:18 AM

"Hypnotized" Housemaid Gives Employer's N5.5M Jewellery To Fraudsters. - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / "Hypnotized" Housemaid Gives Employer's N5.5M Jewellery To Fraudsters. (14481 Views)

Woman Finds Her Family Photos In Her Housemaid's Bag, Raises Alarm (Pic, Video) / Boss Removes Ugandan Housemaid's Kidney In Oman, Leaves Her Stranded In Hospital / Hypnotised Girl, 17, Gives Parents’ N90,000 To Fraudsters (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Hypnotized" Housemaid Gives Employer's N5.5M Jewellery To Fraudsters. by ceejay80s(m): 9:56am On Feb 25, 2015
Hypno kini, all dat one na fake, she gladly gave it to dem, no be jazz,
Re: "Hypnotized" Housemaid Gives Employer's N5.5M Jewellery To Fraudsters. by ceejay80s(m): 9:59am On Feb 25, 2015
paolo96:
Igbo Kwenu!!!
Idiota, the igbo girl wey return 12million naira , u no see dat one abi, if na ofé mmanú people dat 12million naira do go
Kiriminals
Re: "Hypnotized" Housemaid Gives Employer's N5.5M Jewellery To Fraudsters. by kenksD(f): 9:59am On Feb 25, 2015
My mother-in-law was also a victim of househelps stealing their madams' jewelry under the disguise of been hypnotized. It's all a lie and a plot between those who bring those helps and their circle. When her jewelry, worth about N5million too was stolen 2 years ago, it was the same story as in the post here that the help used. We got the police involved but nothing came out. We just returned the girl to her people that brought her since we were mindful of beating her to avoid abuse. The help was above 18yrs of age then.
Re: "Hypnotized" Housemaid Gives Employer's N5.5M Jewellery To Fraudsters. by spacyzuma(m): 10:29am On Feb 25, 2015
That "Hypnotize" excuse is rubbish. Big load of shiit!

This is a clear case of 419 succeeding because the girl was greedy. Those con men used some tricks to fool her, convince her that they were real, and she would gain a lot from them.

When she discovered she had been fooled, she came up with the excuse of being "hypnotized".

This sequence of events is nothing new. It's been happening, and it keeps happeneing. I'm disgusted.
Re: "Hypnotized" Housemaid Gives Employer's N5.5M Jewellery To Fraudsters. by chrisbillionair: 10:43am On Feb 25, 2015
It happens. I pity her, pray it dosent happen to you.
Re: "Hypnotized" Housemaid Gives Employer's N5.5M Jewellery To Fraudsters. by Haywhymido(m): 10:51am On Feb 25, 2015
abeg o u sure say dat girl no sick? dat silly girl still dey say she is nt guilty, if u no dey guilt na me come dey guilt abi. Ode oshi
Re: "Hypnotized" Housemaid Gives Employer's N5.5M Jewellery To Fraudsters. by yagbaboy1(m): 10:54am On Feb 25, 2015
Hypnogini? Abegi! All na greed of the girl cos am, and the story na that for the gods
Re: "Hypnotized" Housemaid Gives Employer's N5.5M Jewellery To Fraudsters. by nzeadachie: 11:04am On Feb 25, 2015
Mrchippychappy:

dem dey keep dat kain thing for house?
WHERE DO YOU THINK DAVIDO WHIZKID DBANJ DEY KEEP THEIR OWN? YOU DON'T KNOW THAT THAT DBANJ'S OWN IS TOO MUCH MONEY AS THE PENDANT BIG
Re: "Hypnotized" Housemaid Gives Employer's N5.5M Jewellery To Fraudsters. by Oiselenjakhian(m): 12:24pm On Feb 25, 2015
Hello I am a web developer. My personal website is [url]trustondevcenary.com[/url] please visit my site and get in touch with me if you want a website.

In addition [url]afrogearclothing.com[/url] is a website that I designed for a client. Please visit it and subscribe by email to receive updates when we launch.
Re: "Hypnotized" Housemaid Gives Employer's N5.5M Jewellery To Fraudsters. by jerrymej(m): 1:37pm On Feb 25, 2015
Strange will never seize from happening!
Re: "Hypnotized" Housemaid Gives Employer's N5.5M Jewellery To Fraudsters. by OVikkytan49: 4:22pm On Sep 04, 2020

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NDLEA Arrests Grandfather, Intercepts Large Consignments Of Cannabis, Meth, Loud / Senator Andy Ubah Impostor Arrested For Duping Job Seekers With NNPC Job Offers / Policeman Kills Man During A Heated Argument In Akwa Ibom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.